1992 J-Boats J35
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 39,900 Tax Paid (US$ 46,743)
This well-maintained and proven performing J/35 is now available. This boat is known for its seaworthiness, quality of construction, well-mannered handling and functional interior.
Her owners spared no expense which makes her ready for a new campaign. This boat will reward her new owner with loads of fun, silverware and much more…
Very complete andrecent sail inventory, new standing rigging in 2012, fully electronic equipped, heating, and much more…
Contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
Please contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 3.65 m
Maximum Draft: 2.12 m
- Technora/mylar main 2012. One Sails/Witterongel. 2 reef points. Excellent condition;
- Kevlar mainsal 2010. Bart Sails. Full battened. Very good condition (no reef points).
- Dacron main. Good condition. Delivery sail.
- Try Sail. Wittevrongel 2013. Never used.
- Genoa 1. North Sails. Old.
- Genua 2. Wittevrongel 2015. Excellent condition.
- Genua 2. Bart Sails 2010. OK condition.
- Genua 2. North Sails. OK condition.
- Genua 3.Wittevrongel 2012. Excellent condition.
- Genua 3. Bart Sails. 2010. Very good condition.
- Genua 4. North Sails. Good condition.
- Storm Jib. Wittevrongel 2013. Never used.
- Spinnaker, S1- 0.9, 2014. Wittevongel. Very good condition.
- Spinnaker, S2- 1,5. North Sails. Good condition. Nice polyvalent shape.
- Code 0, 2013, Wittevrongel, excellent condition. Fantastic shape.
- Asymmetric spinnaker, Wittevrongel 2013.
- Spinnaker staysail, Wittevrongel, 2015.
- Hall spars mast and boom.
- Spinnaker pole.
- Rod rigging. Renewed in 2012.
- Navtec hydraulic backstay tensioner.
- Full set of running rigging. Halyards all renewed over last years. New spinnaker sheets 2015.
- 2 Lewmar 48-3 speed primary winches ;
- 2 Meissner 23 coach roof mounted winches
- Tiller steering
- Fenders and hull protecting canvas;
- Set of mooring ropes
- Main sail cover;
- Flag pole
- Set of spares for engine and winches
- J-boats manual and manuals of electronic equipment.
- Large double berth in bow with latoflex.
- Wardrobe and toilet.
- Mast bulkhead.
- Saloon with two settees serving as berth.
- Foldable table.
- Chart table to SB.
- Galley to port.
- Large quarter berth SB and PS.
- Plastic fresh water tank.
- Sea toilet – Jabsco
- Eberspächer diesel-fueled heating system
- 2 burner alchohol fired Origo stove. Cardanically
- 2 batteries. 1 starting 70Ah and 1 net battery 165Ah. New 2012.
- Alternator booster for quick battery loading. New 2013.
- Shore power supply and battery charger.
- Nasa Battery Monitor BM-1 compact,
- Mast-top Nasa LED combi tricolor / anchor light
- Raymarine ST60 instrument displays : Wind, Speed, Depth; Class B AIS transponder (send/receive),
- VHF Navman 7100, Handheld VHF ;
- Seiwa Barracuda chartplotter
- Garmin GPS receiver;
- Tiller Autopilot Raymarine ST4000+
- Nasa Marine Clipper GPS repeater;
- Polyplanar marine radio/CD
- 10 kg Bruce anchor,
- 2 manual bilge pumps. One operated in cockpit, one inside.
- 1 electrical bilge pump,
- 2 x 2kg fire extinguisher
- Emergency tiller,
- Horse-shoe life belt
- Swimming ladder,
- Hull mounted propeller window.
- Rubber buckets (2) with lanyard;
- Harnass lines on deck.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.