1991 Westerly Oceanlord
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Bangor, Gwynedd, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 67,500 (US$ 85,097)
- Sale Pending
Westerly Oceanlord 41, 1991, centre cockpit cruiser with large volume accommodation and good blue water capability. She had a major refit in 2012 including coppercoat antifouling, New Yanmar 39hp engine, New upholstery throughout, New 180 litre fuel tank, 6 coats of varnish to cabin floor, New Garmin GPS and chartplotter, AIS receiver and sender, New furlex and luff spar. Engine professionally serviced every year. Teak replaced to cockpit seats 2015.Lying Ashore Bangor
Owner would consider P/X to smaller 30 to 35' Pilot House Motor Sailor.
Call Ian For More Information on either 01248 363400 - 07771 692412
Please contact Ian Williams at +44 (0)1248 363414
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Westerly Yachts
Designer: Ed Dubois
LOA: 40 ft 6 in
Beam: 12 ft 2 in
LWL: 33 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 7 in
Displacement: 9475 kgs Dry Load
Total Power: 39 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2012
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 39 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (500 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (180 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 2 Stainless steel (80 Liters)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Electrical Circuit: 240V
GWAIHIR - Westerly Oceanlord 41, 1991, centre cockpit cruiser with large volume accommodation and good blue water capability She has been cared for and it is a delight to go below into the spacious and welcoming interior. An ideal liveaboard for extended cruising, she is offered at a very sensible price.
8 berths in three cabins including the saloon.
Fore cabin: 2 single berths with infill to form a double if required, locker and shelves Double bulkhead with heads and hanging locker in between.
Saloon: U shaped settee to port which converts into a double berth. Drop leaf table and a settee to starboard forming single berth.
Pilot berth with lee cloth and with lockers.
Aft cabin: incorporates a double berth, settee, lockers and en-suite heads with shower.
Galley in saloon includes three burner gas cooker with oven (new in 2012) and twin stainless steel sinks. Pressurised water including hot water from calorifier and immersion heater, two cool boxes (one refrigerated). Large worksurface with numerous lockers and cupboards.
Heads: each with marine WC, 2 x 40 litre holding tanks, shower and locker for toiletries holding tank discharge pumps serviced 2019.
Water storage 500 litre
Large Chart Table in Saloon
Headlinings to aft cabin, heads and pilot berth cabin replaced 2016. Headlinings to forward cabin and heads replaced 2019.
- Kemp aluminium mast and boom, re-rigged 2007.
- In mast furling main (new 2010) - Furler serviced 2019
- 135% furling genoa (new 2010)
- New furlex and luff spar 2012
- Storm jib and trysail, Cruising chute
- 100% hanked on working jib 2014.
- Removable inner forstay.
Yanmar inboard diesel 39hp - new 2012, Model RCD-3JH5X
Shaft drive 3 blade propeller, rope cutter and cutlass bearing new 2012
- 2 engine batteries new 2012
- 2 domestic batteries
- Shore power and cable, 240 volt circuit
- Solar panels
- Battery management system
- Electrical control panel
- CQR anchor with 80m of 8mm chain.
- Deck light
- Bruce kedge chain and warp
- Electric windlass SL Seawolf
- Sprayhood and cockpit canopy new 2009
- Boarding ladder
- Warps and fenders new 2018
- Boat hooks
- Primary and secondary winches
- AIS receiver unit 2-NMEA (2012) and AIS sender SEA-ME (2012)
- GPS - Garmin 152H (2012)
- VHF Radio Simrad 68 with DCS
- Autohelm Speed, Log, Wind, Depth
- Radar Reflector
- Autopilot Autohelm ST6000
- Navigation Lights NASA LED Tri and Anchor light (2014)
- NASA Navtex (2012)
- Chart Plotter Garmin (2012) GPS MAP 551
- Sea Anchor
- Baltic Recovery Sling
- Zodiac Liferaft 6 man RORC needs service
- Emergency VHF Arial
- Original Westerly Manuals, equipment & manufacturers documents
- Davits removed at present
- Tenamast 6-pad storage cradle
- Hondawave inflatable dinghy with Honda 2hp outboard motor and foot pump
- Alba radio and CD player 2012
- Cockpit dodgers 2012
GWAIHIR had a Proffesional major refit in 2012 by Dickies including coppercoat antifouling, new Yanmar 39hp engine, new upholstery throughout, new 180 litre fuel tank, 6 coats of varnish to cabin floor, new Garmin GPS and chartplotter, AIS receiver and sender, new furlex and luff spar. Engine professionally serviced every year. Teak replaced to cockpit seats replaced 2015.
Work Carried out :-
- Coppercoat 2012
- New Yanmar 39hp 2012
- New Upholstery 2012
- New Fuel Tank
- 6 coats of Varnish
- New Furlex & Luff Spar
- Gas cooker 2012
- Holding tank discharge pumps service 2019
- Headliners replaced 2016/2019
- Re rigged in 2007
- New main & Furling Genoa 2010
- Working Jib New 2014
- New Yanmar 39hp 2012
- New Prop, rope cutter and cutlass bearing 2012
- New Sprayhood & Cockpit canopy 2009
- Warps & Fenders new 2018
- Navigation light new 2014
- Cockpit Dodgers 2012
NEW 2019 SURVEY & RIGGING INSPECTION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Dickies International Boat Sales
Aberdovey, Gwynedd, United Kingdom
Bangor, Gwynedd, United Kingdom