1991 Lagoon TPI 42
- View Full Specifications
1991 Lagoon TPI 42
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- USVI, Virgin Islands (US)
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 130,000
1991 Lagoon TPI 42 - $130,000
Well built, decent bridge deck clearance, self-tacking jib and good performance are just some of the traits of the legendary TPI. This one returned to the USVI after a 5 year circumnavigation. New solar and MPPT fitted in 2018.
She comes with SSB, AIS, water maker and more.
2 x Yanmar 3JH5E engines fitted in 2019. They are 2010 models and have been fully reconditioned.
She is a comfortable, strong boat and needs minor updates before her next adventure.
Contact - Carl Olivier
The Multihull Company - British Virgin Islands
Village Cay Marina, Road Town, Tortola British Virgin Islands
Phone: +1-352 231 4843
Please contact Carl Olivier at 352-231-4843
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 42 ft 6 in
Beam: 22 ft 8 in
Number of heads: 2
- LOA. 42’ 6”
- Waterline 38’9”
- Beam. 22’8”
- Weight. 16550 lbs
- Draft. 4’5”
- 4 large cabins. Sleeps 8
- 2 heads
- Galley down.
- A feature of this early tpi is the opening port in the transom of each of the rear cabins making excellent ventilation to the hulls.
- U-shaped settee round table.
- Separate chart table with storage.
- Book shelf.
- Outside shading for windows.
- Holly/teak effect floors throughout interior.
- Extensive storage.
- 2 opening hatches and a large sliding door.
- One curved window has a crack, but is reported to not leak.
- Force 10 propane stove.
- Built in fridge, with BD50 compressor and ISU - water and air cooled
- Large ss sink in formica work surface.
- Fresh water by electric pump.
- Foot pump for sea water.
- Generous cupboard storage and space for a freezer unit.
- Teak wine glass holder.
- 2 aft cabins with queen sized berths and side locker and seat.
- Extra hatch as mentioned.
- 2 fore cabins with double berths and shelving.
- All cabins have cupboards and drawers, fans and extensive under berth storage.
- 1 in each hull.
- Lavac with manual pump. Bladder for waste storage option.
- Ss sink.
- Handheld shower.
In starboard hull is a wet locker, electric switch board and storage cupboards, currently used for tools.
Cockpit and deck:
- Large cockpit with wrap around seating and cushions.
- Drop leaf table.
- Folding sunbrella bimini with detachable windscreen (needs some stitching).
- Extensive lazarette and other lockers.
- Edson pull/pull cable steering and helm. Conduit and fittings replaced 2018
- 2 very large storage lockers in bows, anchor and propane lockers, and more storage in stern steps.
- Jack lines.
- Pressurised sea water pump and washdown hose.
- Davits with 9’ hypalon AB dinghy, well patched.
- Yamaha 15 hp outboard.
- Kayak and paddle.
- Deck shower
- ACR EPIRB.
- Offshore commander 6 man liferaft (needs servicing).
- 4 offshore life jackets .
- 2 throwable horseshoe life rings and a strobe light.
- Hand held searchlight.
- Air horn.
- 4 automatic bilge pumps.
- 2manual bilge pumps operated from cockpit.
- 1 roving bilge pump.
- 3 hand held fire extinguishers and a fire blanket.
- 2 automatic fire extinguishers in engine rooms.
- 1 emergency escape hatch.
- Cable cutters.
- Hinged swim ladder from lowest stern step.
- Mast head and deck level nav lights
- 160 US gals between 2 hulls.
- Pressurised cold water to all sinks and deck shower on aft steps.
- Spectra watermaker.
- 4x 100 watt solar panels, new 2018.
- MPTT solar controller with remote read out. New 2019.
- Xantrex battery monitor.
- 4 house batteries. 2 starter batteries.
- Separate 12volt and 110 volt electric panels and circuit breakers.
- Dockside power leads.
- 1000 w inverter.
- Autohelm Raymarine Type 25 (EW rudder response sender needed)
- Standard Horizon chart plotter.
- Standard Horizon VHF with AIS.
- SSB Icom 710 and tuner (rope antenna needed)
- Binoculars. Various paper charts, guides and c- map chips.
Engines / Mechanical:
- 2 x Yanmar 3JH5E 39 hp 2010. Totally reconditioned 2019.
- 80 US gal diesel between 2 ss tanks. Extra 5 gal containers.
- Volvo saildrives.
- 3 bladed propellers.
- NB. The engines are accessed from the stern steps.
- 2 x Rocna anchors, 1 x Fortress anchor, 1 x smaller kedge Fortress anchor
- 30' new chain
- 140' of 3/4" rope rode
- Maxwell windlass
- Various electric and hand tools
- Various spares
- Mainsail - 12 years old - some stitching done - in sound condition, but has some chafe on batten pockets that require work
- Genoa - sound condition
- Self-tacking jib - good condition
- Code 0 on rope furler - 2016
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from TMC
St. George's, Grenada
Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Palm Beach Shores, FL, United States