1991 Hardy Seawings 234
- 360° Photo
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Inverkip, Inverclyde, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 14,995 Tax Paid (US$ 18,909)
This popular, open-backed, pocket motor cruiser is of robust construction. Volvo Penta AD31B inboard stern drive/leg unit with contra-rotating duo propellers. GRP bathing platform, stern light and snap davit arrangement for dinghy storage. Single bow roller. 25lb CQR anchor and manual Simpson Lawrence windlass. Wheel steering. Four berths with a double in the main saloon and double aft configuration.
We look forward to welcoming you to Kip Marina. Boats are available for viewing on pontoons, hard standing (ladder access), on moorings and in some cases further afield. Please contact us before hand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are traveling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
Roseann Sweeney Kip Boat Sales Michael Schmidt & Partner Tel: +0044(0)1475 529975 Fax:+0044(0)1475 529880 Mobile:0044(0)7990593158 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact at +44 (0)1475 529975
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 7.32 m
Beam: 2.82 m
Maximum Draft: 0.36 m
Total Power: 130 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 1991
Engine Model: AD31B
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 130 HP
Number of heads: 1
- LOA - 7.32m - 24'0"
- Beam - 2.82m - 9.25'
- Draft - 0.36m - 1.17'
Hull, Deck and Keel
- Hull - GRP
- Deck - GRP
- Superstructure - GRP
- Hull Colour - White
- Deck Colour - White
- Superstructure - White/Blue
Interior and Accommodation
Galley - Aft of cabin to port
- Sink with hot and cold mixer tap
- Ample storage
Heads - Located aft of cabin to starboard
- Manual Raske & Meyde marine toilet (evacuating overboard)
- Moulded wash hand basin with mixer tap incorporating a showerhead- Hot and Coldwater
- GRP internal mouldings, open plan layout with an overhead hatch and horseshoe-shaped settee berthing. A detachable table which forms double berth if required.
- Storage below berths and chain locker forward.
- Hanging locker and shelves
- Controller for Eberspacher Warm Air Heating
Aft Cabin - Located aft of galley to port
- Crawl-through double berth
Additional Accommodation Information
- Vinyl headlining in the wheelhouse and throughout
- GRP internal mouldings
- Varnished woodwork
- Soft furnishings of a pastel fabric
- 4 x Fenders
- Rigid Canopy in the cockpit
- All over cockpit cover (with removable panels)
- 25lb CQR Anchor with chain and warp
- Manual Anchor Windlass
- Contest 130 Compass
Machinery and Propulsion
- Volvo Penta 130hp stern drive inboard diesel engine
- Sea Water cooled
- Fixed Propeller
- Trim Tabs
Systems and Tankage
- Eberspacher Heating
- Fuel tank - 42 gallon
- Water tank - 20 gallon
- 1 x Domestic battery approx 110 a/hr
- 1 x Engine battery approx 110 a/hr
- 12v electrical system
- Domestic lights in cabins including in cockpit
- Window wiper
- Cassette /FM Radio
- Full Cockpit cover with removable panels
- Leather type cushions in cockpit
- 2 x Fire Extinguishers - may require service
- 3 x Lifejackets available
- 1 x Lifebuoy
- Navigation Lights
- Electric Horn
- 2 x Bilge Pumps - Manual/Electric
Manufacture and Design Information
This popular design of the vessel was marketed by Hardy Marine as a comfortable, open-backed, pocket motor cruiser. The hull and superstructure were of separate mouldings, bonded together with the wheelhouse through-bolted. The vessel has a build plate with serial number 2376.
The vessel has been out of the water on an annual basis where she was antifouled and anodes changed (2018). Serviced on an annual basis by owner. 2014 Survey available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.