1991 Regal Valanti 225
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 17,995 (US$ 22,449)
Outstanding condition and blistering performance from this amazing Regal Valanti 225. Professionally refitted in 2010 which included the installation of a new engine and electronics and modifications to the deck and cockpit. The fendering was replaced and the hull repainted in 2017.
Subject to the Recreational Craft Directive (RCD) if purchased by an EU resident which could involve the boat undergoing a Post Construction Assessment.
Please contact Gary Fletcher at 01481 726335
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Total Power: 325 HP
Engine Brand: Mercruiser
Year Built: 2009
Engine Model: Magnum Stroker 6.3 MPI
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 325 HP
- 325 hp Mercruiser 6.3 MPI Magnum V8engine (2009),straight through stainless steel exhausts and Bravo One stern drive.
- Full controls and instrumentation
- Stainless steel wheel.
- 12 volt battery with isolator switch..
- Automatic bilge pump.
- Engine compartment fire extinguisher.
- Courtesy lights
- Garmin GPSmap 750s
- Garmin VHF100i Marine radio with DSC
- Fusion MS-IP500 music system with 4 speakers
- Bennett trim tabs
- Plastimo Offshore 90 compass
- Stainless steel Bruce anchor with chain and rope
- High quality seat and console covers
- Ski hook
- Flexi Tek decking
- Double helm seat with reversible backrest and a stowage underneath
- Aft bench seat
- Boarding ladder
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.