1990 Nonsuch 33
- View Full Specifications
Magnificent refurbished 33!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Vancouver, BC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 94,500 (US$ 69,590)
Very well cared for Nonsuch 33. Custom fiberglass cockpit hard-top with full cockpit enclosure, propane heating system, air conditioning system, anchor windlass, electronics upgrades, hot water system, mast inspected, new sail and sail cover, dinghy,... everything that needed attention has been examined and rebuilt or renewed.
Ideal Pacific Northwest cruisers that are safe, comfortable and fast. Easily handled by small crew. Call Paul Shield to learn about Nonsuch boats!
*** PRICE REDUCED to SELL NOW,... VERY CLEAN! ***
Call Paul Shield to learn more about Nonsuch boats. 604-240-7310
Please contact Paul Shield at 604-240-7310
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hinterhoeller Yachts
Designer: Mark Ellis
Flag of Registry: Canada
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 33 ft 5 in
Beam: 12 ft 6 in
LWL: 31 ft 5 in
Length on Deck: 33 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 4 in
Displacement: 15350 lbs
Ballast: 6050 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 5 in
Total Power: 35 HP
Engine Brand: Universal
Year Built: 1990
Engine Model: M35
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1068
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: V Drive
Engine Power: 35 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots @ 2500 RPM
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (50 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (40 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (33 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Master stateroom forward with large double berth to port and hanging locker, drawers and vanity to starboard. Large head with separate shower stall to starboard that can be accessed at night from forward stateroom through shower door or from main salon through head door.
Main salon has large U-shaped dinette to port with love seat opposite. Dinette converts to make double berth. Galley is aft to port and features double stainless steel sinks with pressurized hot/cold water, huge refrigerated icebox, gimbaled propane stove/oven and plenty of cupboards and drawers for cutlery, dish, pots and pans and pantry storage.
The navigation station and electrical panels are opposite the galley at the head of the starboard double quarter berth.
Up a few steps to the cockpit,... typical of Nonsuch boats it has a large cockpit, but Romans 10:9 also comes with the addition of a custom fiberglass hardtop and full enclosure. The cockpit is a comfortable additional living and sailing space with high coamings and comfortable seating. The wide side decks provide easy and safe access forward.
Comfortable, fast and safe cruiser for couples or family cruising.
- Icebox with 12 volt Adler Barber fridge/freezer system.
- Double stainless steel sinks.
- Pressure water system with propane fired Rinnai demand hot water system.
- Manual foot pump water at galley sink that doubles as icebox drain.
- Force 10 3-burner stove/oven
- Remote propane shut-off
- 2 X aluminum propane tanks
- Cutlery, dish, pot and pan and pantry storage.
- Opening hatch over stove.
- 12 volt DC ship service electrical system with vapour proof master switches, master breaker and tabulated and fused distribution panel.
- 4 X 6 volt volt deep cycle batteries.
- 1 X 12 volt starting battery.
- 60 Amp battery charger.
- 120 amp alternator with 3 stage regulator.
- 120 volt AC dockside electrical system with 50' X 30 amp inlet cord, inlet fitting, master breaker and tabulated and fused distribution panel.
- 12 volt lighting throughout.
- 12 volt master breakers for windlass and halyard winch.
- Mermaid reverse cycle air conditioning system.
- RayMarine radar/GPS chartplotter.
- RayMarine ST4000 autopilot.
- Datamarine speedometer.
- Datamarine depthfinder.
- RayMarine ST60 windspeed/direction.
- Standard Horizon VHF radio with cockpit speaker.
- VHF masthead antenna.
- Pioneer Stereo/CD player with speakers in cabin.
- 2 sensor propane sniffer and solenoid system.
- 2 X 12 volt power outlets.
- Sharp flatscreen TV.
Leitch & McBride main sail with 2 reefs. Brand new 2020 and not yet installed. New main sail cover.
- 33 lb. Bruce anchor with 260' chain rode.
- Spare Fortress anchor in quarterlocker.
- Electric windlass with footswitch controls.
- Chain locks at hawse pipes.
- Dual hawse pipes and divided chain locker.
- Anchor washdown system with Jabsco stainless steel quick disconnect.
- Stainless steel bowsprit w/integral bow pulpit and anchor rollers.
- Stainless steel bow pulpit, stern pushpit and stanchions with double lifeline system.
- Boarding gates port and starboard.
- Custom stainless steel swim grid with star board inserts. Stern swim ladder.
- 8 opening ports w/screens.
- 4 opening deck hatches w/screens.
- 2 stainless steel dorade vents mounted on custom stainless steel dorade boxes.
- Stainless steel handrails.
- Stainless steel engine vents.
- Edson wheel and quadrant steering system with teak covered destroyer style wheel, stainless steel guard and pedestal mounted controls.
- Ritchie pedestal compass.
- Teak cockpit pedestal table with folding sides.
- Teak cockpit grating.
- Large mooring cleats w/substantial closed deck chocks.
- 2 deep cockpit storage lazarettes.
- Custom fiberglass hard top with stainless steel frame. Full cockpit enclosure with side window screens. Custom stainless guard to avoid mainsheet chafe. Stainless steel side grabrails. Clear window panel in roof to allow mainsail viewing.
- Spun tapered anodized aluminum mast with anodized aluminum wishbone boom. Mast examined and most running rigging renewed. Mast tie-down strap.
- Nilsson electric halyard winch with dual foot switch controls.
- Tides Strong Track - new 2004.
- Mainsail with 4 battens and 2 slab reefs.
- Stainless steel mast collar for turning control lines and halyards aft from mast to cockpit. All lines lead aft.
- Upgraded Garhauer blocks in choker and reefing systems.
- Barient 22-39 STC main sheet winch, 3 X Barient 18 chrome sail control winches on coachroof.
- Auto-electric bilge pump.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Life jackets.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Radar Reflector.
- 2 propane tanks in cockpit propane locker.
- New Jabsco manual head - installed 2012.
- 3 blade autoprop feathering propeller - new 2004.
- Spares: electric fuel pump, various filters, belts etc.
- Dripless shaft seal.
- Teak and holly floors throughout.
- Removable cockpit floor for engine access.
- Fuel system shutoff valve.
- Racor fuel filter.
- Raw water intake strainer.
- Marelon and bronze through hulls and valves.
- Hull polished and bottom painted annually.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Interior upholstery in white ultra-leather.
- Dinghy - brand new with 3.5 hp outboard motor - not yet mounted on davits at transom.
Very clean and well cared for Nonsuch 33. Custom fiberglass hardtop with full cockpit enclosure, heat and air conditioning, upgraded electronics,... in excellent condition throughout.
Ideal Pacific Northwest cruisers that are safe, comfortable and fast and easily handled by small crew. Call Paul Shield to learn about Nonsuch boats!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
International Nonsuch Association