1990 Koopmans 47
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Lelystad, Netherlands
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 199,000 Tax Paid (US$ 233,745)
Beautiful Koopmans 47. Sister ship of the Jantine V with which Dick Koopmans Sr has sailed all over the world.
Casco built at Aluboot Hindeloopen and the interior by Van der Meijden Hardinxveld Giessendam. Launched in 1990.
The ship has undergone a complete refit in 2016. The refit concerned both the interior and the exterior. The deck is equipped with new treadmaster. The ship was repainted at the refit (2 component system from De IJssel) in 2016. In 2016, the complete rigging and running rigging was renewed.
The ship can be "self-supporting" for a long time and has, among other things, additional anchors, 60-meter chain, 2-blade propeller, wind generator, solar panels, 12/24 volt system, 600 liters of fuel, day tank with electric and manual filling pump, 600 liters of drinking water, 4x (12 volt) batteries (420 Ah) from 2016, 4x (24 volt) batteries (420 ah) from 2016, 2x 12 volt battery charger, 1x 24 volt battery charger, generator, inverter etc. Furthermore, there is an abundance of spare parts on board such as for a world trip may be expected.
Contact Jascha Bach at +31 320746046
Please contact Jascha Bach at +31320746046
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Aluboot BV Hindelopen
Designer: Dick Koopmans
LOA: 14.36 m
Beam: 3.96 m
Maximum Draft: 2.60 m
Number of heads: 2
Specifications Koopmans 47
- Headroom entrance center 2.10 meters
- Salon headroom in the middle 2.00 meters
- Wood type lacquered ash and white lacquered ash
- Sleeping places fixed 5 pieces + 2 sea cages
- Seats 8 pieces
- Chart table dimensions 1.00 x 1.50 meters
- Heating hot air, Eberspracher (new 2016)
- Toilet 2 pieces,
- Cooker Force 10, 4 pits
- Refrigerator 60 liters can also freeze
- Oven Force 10, 40 liters
- Freezer 40 liters can also cool
- TV flat screen 55 cm
- Drinking water system with pressure vessel
- Boiler 20 litres, electric and on motor (2019)
- Shower with tub
Engine, electrics, water
- Perkins 4236M 84H.
- Engine overhauled and gearbox new in 2016
- Batteries 8 pieces, 4 x 105 Ah 12 volts, 4 x 105 Ah 24 volts
- Inverter 3 pieces, 1x 1500W 2x 500W
- Water 600L
- Fuel 600L
Rig and sails
- Mast: Proctor (Hall), newly painted 2006
- Tree: Proctor (Hall), newly sprayed 2006
- Spinaker trees: Proctor (Hall), 2 pieces, newly sprayed 2006
- Rigging (type): cutter rigging
Navigation and electronics
- Wind meter B&G H5000 Graphic
- Depth gauge B&G H5000 Graphic
- Log B&G H5000 Graphic
- B&G Zeus 12 plotter
- Compass 1x Sestrel Moore, 1x B&G ZG 100 (electronic)
- Autopilot B&G AC42N autopilot computer + RC42N Ratecompass
- Self-steering device (wind) Aries Wind vane (new 2006)
- Barometer L.J. Harri Amsterdam
- Wifi Gofree Wifi Wireless module
- VHF Simrad RS 86
- Radar B&G 3G, in a new mast
- Radar detector
- World receiver Kenwood 3000
- Treadmaster deck material, light gray
- sheet winches 4 pieces, Lewmar, 58/48 diam.
- hallyard winch 2 pieces, Lewmar, 42 diam.
- mainsheet winch 1 piece, Lewmar, 40 diam.
- Reef winch 3 pieces, Lewmar, 40 diam.
- Aerogen 4 wind generator, new 2016
- Solar panels 4 pieces
- Liferaft Plastimo Offshore, 6 people (must be inspected)
- EPIRB Kannad, with GPS
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bach Yachting International
Pilot Saloon 42
57 alu lifting keel