1990 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 36
- View Full Specifications
Sharp 3-Stateroom Sloop
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Everett, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 47,500
Clean, Well-Equipped with Jeanneau Quality!
This boat is ready to go. Lots of new updates/upgrades in the last 4 years, including:
- New batteries (house and start - 2016)
- New shore power charger (Sterling ProCharge - 2017); New alternator charger (Sterling AB Charger - 2019)
- New and re-located to the binnacle Engine Control Panel (2017)
- New stainless exhaust elbow (2016)
- Cleaned and pressure-tested heat exchanger (2017)
- New & relocated primary fuel filter (2017)
- New & relocated raw water strainer (2017
- New 130% Genoa with foam luff (2016)
- New head (2018), sanitation lines (2018) and holding tank (2019)
- New Stainless keel bolts (2017)
- New Standard Horizon VHF with AIS/DSC (2016)
- New EM-TRAK B100 AIS transceiver (2016)
- New Garmin GMI 20 instruments (speed, depth, wind - 2017)
- New 3-bladed prop, shaft (with Shaft Shark) and coupler (2016)
- New upper rudder bearing (2016)
- New Iverson dodger with side rails (2018)
- New chain rode and windlass (2018)
Powered by a reliable Yanmar 3GM30F diesel (27 hp), she cruises at over 6 knots. The 3-stateroom layout and a very spacious main salon provides comfort below around the clock. 2-burner propane stove/oven, double stainless sink with pressure H/C and a seawater foot pump, and propane safety solenoid system highlight an easy-to-use galley to port.
The sailing rig includes a very new 130% roller-furling genoa, battened mainsail with lazy jacks, Harken 44.2 ST winches, manual Lewmar anchor windlass, 33 lb. Bruce primary and a 22-lb. Bruce secondary anchor, plus a beautiful Iverson dodger.
This boat is a very modern design, with the walk-thru cockpit transom to an open, low stern deck, a very spacious cockpit with all lines led aft (except the main halyard), and plenty of tankage (fuel 23 gal., water 80 gal total in 2 tanks, and a 44-gal holding tank).
Avventura can be either a very nice weekend, recreational cruiser or a long-range bluewater cruising boat with great performance. The Jeanneau grid-system hull is widely known as an excellent feature, providing strength in the hull with minimal weight.
This boat is in our display moorage by our office - in the North Basin at the Everett Marina. Call today to make an appointment to see this excellent sailing vessel.
We're open Monday thru Saturday, 10 AM to 4:30 PM. Closed Holidays. As we are now operating on an appointment-only basis, please call Roger (206-261-3790) or Marty (206-769-6142) to schedule a viewing of this vessel.
Connecting People to Boats!
Please contact portgardner Main # at (800) 781-9917
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 7 in
Displacement: 12566 lbs
Ballast: 4189 lbs
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2003
Engine Model: 3GM30F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3370
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 27 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (80 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (23 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (44 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Wind speed and direction
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.