1990 Island Packet
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Cambridge, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 43,900
END OF SEASON PRICE DROP $43,900
'South Wind' is one of the ever popular Bob Johnson design. Built from 1990 to 1995, this super cruiser has the feel and space of a much larger vessel. With accommodations to sleep 7, standing headroom throughout, enormous storage, and shallow 4'3" draft, this well built vessel is an ideal coastal cruiser. With a modified full keel and a large keel supported rudder, Island Packets are known for their sea-kindly motion and their ability to handle a seaway when the seas pipe up.
'South Wind' has been very well maintained by her owner and is equipped to take you sailing to whatever destination you may choose. Don't miss this opportunity to own a truly classic yacht!
New water tank in 2013.
For an appointment to see the boat or if you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text my mobile number: 410-200-0116.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Please contact Pete Dierks at 410-226-0100
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1990
Engine Model: 3GM30F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1532
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 27 HP
- LOA: 32' 4"
- LWL: 28' 5"
- Beam: 11' 5"
- Draft: 4' 3"
- Displacement: 12,900
- Ballast: 5950
- Keel: Full
- Ballast Type: Lead
- Designer: Robert K. Johnson
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Type: Diesel Inboard
- Engine Model: 3GM30F
- Engine HP: 27
- Engine Hours: 1,531
- Engine Prop: 15"x11" Three Blade Bronze
- Chart Plotter: Garmin, new in 2009
- Radar: Furuno Pole Mounted on Backstay New in 2005
- Auto Pilot: Raymarine 4000 With Remote
- Instruments: Data Marine, Wind, Speed and Depth
Sails and Rigging
- Mainsail New in 2003 With Two Full and Two Partial Battens
- Harken Roller Furling on Two Headsails
- Large U Shaped Galley With Loads of Storage
- Double S/S sink
- Dish Rack
- Frige-O-Matic Refrigeration
- Hot and Cold Pressure Water
- Hide Away Trash Bin
- Electric and Engine Hot Water
- Aluminum Potable Water Tank New in 2013
- Two Group 31 and One Group 24 Starting Battery All New in 2017
- Hot Water Heater 5gal New in 2015
- Teak & Holly Sole New in 2013
- 12V Potable Water Pump New in 2016
- Horseshoe Life Sling New in 2005
- Dodger With Removable Side Panels and Roll Up Front Window New in 2015
- Mainsail Cover New in 2014
- Berth and Cabin Cushions Reconditioned in 2009
- Cockpit Bimini With Clear Rain Shield New in 2008
- Life Lines New in 2008
- Two Full Life Line Harnesses
- Two Anchors, 1 Delta Plow and 1 Danforth
- Docklines and Fenders
- Hinged Cockpit Table with Cover
- Magma Propane Grill
- Signal Flag Set
- Wind Scoop
- 4 Type II Life Vest
- 8 Type I Life Vest
- 2 25' 30amp Shore Cords
- Spare Prop
- Radar Reflector
- Led Anchor Light
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from DiMillo's Yacht Sales - Oxford
Oxford, MD, United States