1990 Tayana 52 Center Cockpit Cutter
- View Full Specifications
HUGE price reduction!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Port Ludlow, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 99,000
A drastic price reduction makes this Tayana 52 a rare opportunity for the serious Sailor! (Or the person looking for a spacious Live aboard). ”Shadowdance" is the rarer center cockpit three stateroom, 2 head version. She has minimum teak on the exterior easing maintenance, and solid teak below. Her current owners of over 20 years have been wonderful stewards. She sports a Schattauer Main with Stackpack, Radar, Simrad Autopilot, Garmin GPS, VHF and more. Her chainplates and stanchions were rebedded in 2018, and this month she'll have a new 8D starter battery installed.
Shadowdance is a lovely yacht,- one of Robert Perry’s favorite designs. She is a classic offshore yacht by the Ta Yang yard whose name means “big ocean” in Mandarin; the brand name, Tayana, means “belongs to big ocean,
Please contact Sandy Bakken at SEA Marine for additional information or to arrange a viewing. Office: 360-385-4000 Cell: 503-475-0619 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Sandy Bakken at SEA Marine for additional information or to arrange viewing.
Office: 360-385-4000 Cell: 503-475-0619
Please contact Sandy Bakken at (360) 385-4000
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 52 ft 0 in
Beam: 15 ft 1 in
Total Power: 65 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Year Built: 1990
Engine Model: 4-156
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 4800
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 65 HP
Number of heads: 2
Designer: Bob Perry
Builder: Ta Yang Building co, LTD
Beam: 15' 1"
Draft: 5' 6"
Keel: Fin keel, internal ballast, shoal draft
Ballast: 14,800 lbs.
Displacement: 38,570 lbs.
*SEA Marine stages its listings. Not all items pictured are included in the sale of the vessel.
- Fuel: 190 gallons- stainless steel
- Water: 240 gallons - stainless steel
- Holding: 45 gallons - fiberglass - sanitized
- Autopilot: Simrad AP 25 Auto Pilot with hydraulic power unit
- Radar: Raymarine R20 24 mile with CRT display
- GPS: Garmin 215
- Depth: Raymarine
- VHF: Icom M-127
Galley features ample teak cabinetry, u-shaped settee with teak table and laminate counters.
- Sink: Double stainless steel, pressurized water
- Stove: Force 10 - 3 burner propane stove /oven
- Refrigeration: 3 cubic foot, refrigerated
- Microwave: Emerson
- The Tayana 52 is well known for it's wonderful 3 cabin, 2 head layout which comfortably accommodates up to 6 passengers. Both heads are manual, and include showers.
- Each stateroom features Teak cabinetry with hang lockers, drawers, and ample storage.
- Anchor: 30 kg Bruce with 300 ft of Heavy duty chain
- Spare: 22H Danforth with rode
- Anchor Winch: Nilsson -Maxwell, 3500, electric
- Canvas covers for Main
- Reboarding Ladder
- Raymarine Wind indicator
- Life Sling
- Horseshoe ring
Sails and Rigging
- Main: Schattauer - excellent condition
- Stack Pack
- 150 Genoa: very good condition
- Jib: serviceable condition
- Furlers: 2 Harken
- Winches: 2 primary Lewmar 55 ST, 2 secondary, 7 for halyards and topping lift
- Rigging: stainless steel
- Chainplates and Stancions - rebedded in 2018
- Generator: Mase 3.1 kw
- Inverter: Magnum 2800W
- Alternator: 100 amp @12 VDC
- Batteries: New 8D Starter battery
- Battery charger: - 125A
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
cheap and easy