1990 Colin Archer/Phino Holland 52
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Cape Breton, NS
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 165,000 (US$ 124,509)
- Quality 52' Steel Ketch ready to take you world cruising.
- 115 HP Perkins Diesel engine.
- Built by the Phino Holland yard with high end materials.
- Seller will consider a trade for a small plane. Call for inspection of this fine yacht.
Contact Ocean Yacht Sales Limited at 902-455-5565 or email us at email@example.com
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Nessie of Seven Seas
LOA: 52 ft 0 in
Beam: 15 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 8 ft 0 in
Total Power: 115 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 4000
Engine Power: 115 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (395 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (395 Gallons)
Design & Construction
- This fine yacht was designed by Colin Archer and built by Phino Holland.
- Her hull is steel with a full keel underbody. Her prop is in an aperature and the rudder keel hung. The ballast is lead.
- MAIN SALON:
- L-shaped settee to port, Straight settee to starboard.
- Centerline table with large folding leaves, Diesel furnace.
- Forward facing sit down navigation station to port.
- GALLEY: Located to port midship.
- Double sinks, 2 Burner stove with oven.
- Large icebox, Microwave.
- FORWARD CABIN:
- Pullman berth to port, Hanging locker.
- Four opening ports, Two overhead hatches.
- AFT CABIN:
- Centerline double berth, Hanging locker.
- Opening ports, overhead hatch.
- WALKTHROUGH HEAD: Located to port of Galley.
- Vanity with sink, Marine toilet, Hanging locker.
- Magellan GPS.
- Single side band radio by Sailor.
- Robertson AP200 Autopilot.
- Uniden VHF radio.
- Wind instruments.
- 12 amp inverter.
- 24V system.
- Full walkaround with knee-high bulwarks with excellent safety while walking around decks.
- Center cockpit with comfortable seating & Witlock steering.
- Genoa & halyard winches, Winch handles.
- Stainless steel anchor roller with two anchors with substantial chain and rode.
Sails & Rigging
- Ketch rig with double headsail system forward.
- Aluminum main mast and boom.
- Aluminum mizzen mast and boom.
- Tan sails include: mainsail, mizzen, genoa, staysail.
- 115HP Perkins Diesel.
- 3 stainless steel fuel tanks totalling 395 gallons.
- Cruising speed approximately 8 knots.
- Engine hours approximately 4000.
- 4 person life raft, 6 Life jackets.
- Life ring, Fire extingsuishers, 8' Zodiac.
- Dive gear including compressor
- This is a very substantial yacht/ship.
- She is designed and built for world cruising in any condition.
- Quality airplanes considered for trade!!
- Please call to arrange a viewing of this fine yacht!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.