1989 Pearson 27
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Memphis, TN
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 15,675
Always a Fresh Water boat this lovely Pearson has the three ingredients that most sailors are looking for: Inboard Diesel, Rollerfurling and Wheel steering. This boat has those features. Nothing to add.
NADA on this Pearson, the value many banking institutions use for valuation for loans, is 15,675.00. If you are prior Military, USAA will fund this boat easily and a monthly pay would be approximately 140 to 155/month with a reasonable down payment. Further, in many cases the interest is deductable as a 2nd home!
Now located on our yard we are installing new bottom paint to be INCLUDED in the price shown. This is a 1,500.00 value that will give you the incentive to realize the exceptional value of this FRESH WATER, low hours, Pearson 27.
As you can tell from the photos "Panache" is well maintained and in very good condition. Good looking boat ! Pearsons are known for QUALITY in construction, layout and sailing characteristics.
Rooke Sails has sold this boat before and known most of the owners and everyone has had a good experience with this manageable sized comfortable 27. We stand ready to assist you a turnkey purchase to include delivery and set up, not just assisting in the successful sale.
Please call for an appointment to see this boat and begin the FUN experience of getting this boat where you want her and begin making new memories in YOUR PEARSON 27 !
IT'S YOUR MOVE ! !
Contact: Chris Rooke, Rooke Sails, Inc., 1744 Prescott So., Memphis, Tn. 38111 @ I240 - US 78
Dealers for: Beneteau, Hunter trailerables, Precision, & Laser Sunfish
Your full service Mid-South sailboat dealer Rooke Sails can install virtually any accessory electrical or Mechanical. Complete with equipment for delivering & freshwater launching sailboats to 20,000, our trucks are sign crane equipped for a complete turnkey re=commissioning effort. Sailmaking facilities on site we specialize in Sail repair and custom canvas. Full yard services for Hull buffing/polishing,bottom painting and blister work, etc. . Always looking for quality listings, please give us a call for professional assistance.
Celebrating our 50th professional season serving the Sailing Community.
Please contact Chris Rooke at 901 744-8500
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 27 ft 0 in
Beam: 9 ft 2 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 4 in
Headroom: 6 ft 1 in
Number of heads: 1
- LOA 26. 92'
- LWL 22.5'
- BEAM 9.17'
- SAIL AREA 332 SQ FT
- DRAFT 3' 4" WING KEEL
- DISPLACEMENT 5,800 LBS
- BALLAST 2,175 LBS (part of 5,800 lbs)
- Universal Diesel
- Low hours
Sails & Canvas & related gear
- Mainsail in good condition
- Headsail in good condition
- Navy Sunbrella UV on headsail
- Harken rollerfurler system - Quality system
- Garhaurer Rigid Boom Vang
- All halyards run back to cockpit to sheet stoppers
- Sailcover in Sunbrella
- Bimini for cockpit - - custom
- Handrail covers
- 12 volt system with 12 volt distrubution panel
- Dual battery switch
- 2 batteries
- 120volt system with 120volt distribution panel
- 120 volt outlets
- Battery charger built in
- Hot water system from shore power
- Pressure water, hot and cold
- European layout with aft head compartment to optimize headroom in head
- Shower set up in head with privacy door
- Open interior with no main bulkhead
- Table forward mounted to mast compression tube with large seating capacity
- Table can be lowered to offer a Huge Vberth forward
- Galley on port side with large ice chest on starboard side
- Big Aft berth under cockpit
- Opening ports in main salon
- Teak & Holley floor insert along with rest of interior teak makes this boat lood great
- Rich deep navy cushions, again adding to ambience
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Rooke Sails
Sardis, MS, United States
Pickwick Dam, TN, United States