1989 Nordhavn 46 Pilothouse Trawler With Flybridge
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Belfast, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 209,000
Here is an excellent opportunity to own a 46' Nordhavn Widebody Pilothouse Trawler at a very attractive price. Please see all the highlights listed below. Thank you for your interest.
- Naiad Stabilizers, rebuilt 2019.
- Isotherm refrigerator-freezer.
- 2020 painted hull, decks and superstructure with Beige Interlux.
- 2020 caprails painted with Beige Interlux Brightside.
- 2019 Single John Deere-Lugger 146 hp diesel, rebuilt by Billings Diesel, Stonington, Maine (new engine mounts, new crank shaft, new connecting rods, new liner kits).
- 1489 hours on meter.
- Cruising speed: 7.0-7.5 @ 2200 RPM.
- Maximum speed: 8.5-9.0 knots.
- 2016 Garmin X5V Radar-GPS-Sonar.
- Robertston AP35 Autopilot.
- Furuno Radar and Fishfinder; VHF with AIS.
- S/S Simpson extended dinghy davits.
- Wesmar Bow Thruster, rebuilt 2019.
- 2019 Wesmar Stern Thruster.
- 12 kw Northern Lights Generator.
- Volvo 40 hp diesel "come home" engine with wing shaft.
- Air conditioning - reverse cycle heat - sold AS IS, owner doesn't use.
- 2018 Rebuilt Maxwell-Nilsson Windlass.
- ProMariner 2000w inverter.
- 5-8D AGM house batteries; also, 2-12V (24V total) 8D batteries for bow and stern thruster.
- 2-12V 8D bow and stern thruster batteries.
- Three solar panels on softtop over flybridge.
- 10'6" AB HBI inflatable dinghy.
- Dickinson diesel fireplace in main salon.
- Two staterooms with two separate heads - one with separate stall shower.
- 1-12V saltwater head and one manual head.
- 88 lb Rocna type anchor with 300' chain.
- Large Danforth anchor with chain and rode.
- New Black Stidd helmsmans seat.
- Force 10 LPG stove and oven.
- Two fuel tanks removed in engine room so fuel capacity is now 500 gallons total, for approximate 1500-1600 mile range.
- Hull #5.
- Flybridge was added (not fully to professional standards).
- Canvas-mesh type softtop over flybridge with flexible solar panels on top. Radar arch which holds radar folds down.
- S/S handrails on trunk cabin.
- Two new LPG tanks in cannister for galley stove.
- Fresh and saltwater washdowns.
- S/S oval opening ports.
- Isotherm refrigerator and freezer.
- Emergency tiller.
- Three electric bilge pumps.
- Transom door, teak swim platform with swim ladder.
- Wide starboard side decks with rails.
- Hydraulic wheel steering with S/S wheel.
- 400 gallons in S/S tanks.
- Atwood 10.5 gallon hot water heater.
- Holding tank but capacity unknown.
- Added 1000 lb trim ballast.
- New fuel manifold built with new returns on top of fuel tanks.
- Switlik 6 person life raft (not sure if presently certified-sold AS IS).
- Weems & Plath clock and barometer.
- New Corian galley counters.
- New Force 10 LPG three burner stove and oven.
- Danby microwave.
- Two S/S galley sinks with hot and cold pressure water.
- Fenders, docklines, USCG gear included.
- Storage box on upper deck.
- EXCLUSIONS: Electric piano.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Pacific Asian Enterprises
Designer: J. Leishman
LOA: 45 ft 9 in
Beam: 15 ft 5 in
LWL: 38 ft 4 in
Length on Deck: 45 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 52000 lbs
Total Power: 146 HP
Engine Brand: John Deere-Lugger
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1489
Engine Power: 146 HP
Number of heads: 1
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Gray & Gray Yachts
42 Custom PH Trawler
Yarmouth, ME, United States
42 Classic Trawler (Hull#422)
Rockland, ME, United States
D/C Trawler W/Hardtop & Full Enclosure
South Bristol, ME, United States
36 Classic Trawler
Cataumet, MA, United States
Summer Kyle Ultra Shallow, Tunnel-driven Motorcruiser
Expedition Three Masted
marconi rigged Schooner
Belfast, ME, United States