1989 Jeanneau 11.2 Voyager
- View Full Specifications
NEW TO MARKET JUNE 2020
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Stuart, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 39,500
Note: We know our listings inside and out. We are aboard every boat we represent. If the person you are corresponding with has never been aboard this vessel, and lacks firsthand knowledge and details on your very first inquiry you are not speaking with the listing broker(s).
Rare 3 Stateroom boat under 40 feet.
A sleek performer with a European flare the Jeanneau 11.2 Voyager was built to voyage, offering a nice combination of cruising amenities and performance sailing capabilities.
Sailed seasonally since new the boat has respectable hours and has spent an equal amount of time sailing and at rest.
It does have its original teak decks. They are in average condition for the age and there is one spot forward that may be an issue. As a result the boat is coming to market well under its potential value.
Vessel was hauled out of the water for summer storage early May 2020.
NEW STANDING RIGGING 2019
Some other extras include:
In Mast Roller Furling
This boat is cruise equipped and waiting to take you sailing.
Please visit the "FULL SPECS" for all the great details.
ALL PHOTOS TAKEN MAY 2020
For more information please call our office at 772.597.0707
or cell 349.1O25 (no text) to speak with the listing broker Joe.
All showings are by appointment only so please call ahead.
Please contact Master User at Office: 772.597.0707
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Jeanneau Yachts
Designer: Guy Ribadeau Dumas
LOA: 36 ft 7 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
LWL: 29 ft 4 in
Length on Deck: 35 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 11023 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 52 ft 0 in
Total Power: 44 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JHE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2600
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 44 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (92 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (15 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
With 6'4" headroom, varnished woodwork, teak and holly sole, massive overhead skylights, this boat is light airy and inviting.
As you descend the companionway steps from the large and spacious cockpit a feeling of openness and spaciousness greets you.
In the salon the well appointed galley is to starboard offering ample countertop space, multiples of drawers and lockers, large top loading refrigeration box, 2 burner stove with oven, double stainless steel sinks, and well thought out touches that make time in the galley feel effortless.
- Formica countertops
- Teak sea rails on all edges
- Top and front loading 12v Refrigeration
- Gimbaled S.S. two-burner Stainless Steel LPG stove with oven and stainless steel guardrail
- Pot and pan locker under stove
- Double stainless steel sink
- Hot & cold pressure water tap
- Salt water foot pump
- Food and dish storage lockers and drawers
- Large storage areas above & below counter
Aft of the galley to starboard is the nav station with large nav table, A/C D/C electrical panels, electronics, and chart stowage drawer. Plot the course of your dreams from this well thought out station.
- Large table with tray storage under
- Electronics cabinet w. master AC-DC electrical panels
- Owner installed equipment (see Electronics)
Aft of the nav station is the one of 2 Aft Staterooms. This private stateroom is wonderful for guests.
Aft Stateroom Starboard:
- 7' Double Berth
- Hanging locker
- Storage shelves
- Opening hatch
The large open main salon with the galley running down the starboard side, features a large U Shaped Settee with Large dining table for warm, friendly, face to face conversations. The teak and holly soles give the salon a rich feel (sole needs to be refinished) while the light colored overhead headliner is easy to clean, and with 6'4" there is plenty of headroom throughout the vessel.
- All cushions upholstered in premium designer fabric
- U Shaped Settee to port
- Large salon dining table
- Removable bench seating in board side of table
- Bookshelves outboard of settees
- Stowage areas behind each settee
- 2 opening overhead hatches
- Huge overhead dead/sun lights
- 4 fixed salon windows
- Overhead hand rails
- Removable companionway ladder w. engine access
- Teak & holly sole in main salon, and forward & aft cabins
- Headliner NEW 2018
Aft of the salon to port is the head featuring a large vanity, sink, storage cabinets, and shower.
- Electric drain pump
- Large vanity with sink
- Storage cabinets
- Opening port
- Molded fiberglass interior headliner with textured finish
- Marine head
Forward of the head is the private forward stateroom featuring a large 6'+ long V- berth, hanging locker, shelving, plus great lighting and ventilation from an opening overhead hatch. After a long day of sailing, or just some fun relaxing in the sun, the forward stateroom is a great place to rest and recharge for the exciting day ahead.
- Privacy doors to salon
- V Berth
- Lockers under berth
- Generous hanging locker w. shelf over
- Overhead hatch
- Good storage
- Garmin 510 GPS
- VHF w. DSC NEW 2016
- Wind, Depth, & Speed
- Autohelm Belt Driven Autopilot
- Radar (display at nav station)
- Stereo w. speakers
- (1) Group 24 start battery
- (2) House batteries
- 2 bank battery charger
- Deluxe electric panels
- AC 30 amp dockside power system w. cord
- Circuit breakers for DC & AC systems
- Numerous interior outlets
- Numerous 12V interior lamps and courtesy lamps
- UL approved marine, pretinned color coded wiring
- High-intensity running lights
- Foredeck light mast mounted at spreaders
- 6 Gal. Water heater (engine only)
- Pressure water system
- Hot & cold water tap in galley & head, shower in head
- LPG stove system w. remote solenoid shutoff
- 12 v Marine head, holding tank
- 22 gallon (US) holding tank w. deck pump out fitting
- 92 gallon (US) fresh water tanks w. deck fills
- 30 gallon (US) welded marine aluminum fuel tank w. shutoff valve, deck fill
- Deck fittings for water, fuel, waste
- Electric bilge pump w. auto switch and switch at master panel
- Manual bilge pump
- Shower drain pump
Deck and Hull
The large spacious aft cockpit is perfect for entertaining, relaxing and commanding the vessel. The helm is well laid out with lever engine controls on the pedestal.
- Bimini and Dodger
- Helm cover
- 6'5" long cockpit seats w. storage lockers below
- Winch handle boxes
- Stainless steel wheel
- Lever pedestal mounted Engine controls
- Emergency tiller
The deck layout is functional and easy to traverse making moving about under sail or at anchor safe and effortless. The side decks are wide and unobstructed and the foredeck is large for easy sail changes if necessary. At the dock, under sail, or at anchor, this vessel's topsides have all you need to enjoy every moment.
- 35lb. CQR Anchor w. 30' Chain and 150' Rode
- 12v Windlass
- S.S. Dingy davits
- Fenders & Lines
- Welded stainless steel double bow rail & stern rail
- Stainless Steel Stanchions
- Stern rail with outboard motor mount
- Double S.S. lifelines w. side gates
- Stern gate w. stern boarding ladder
- Sugar scoop stern
- Stainless steel anchor rollers w. chocks and opening forepeak
- Chrome plated cleats w. backing plates
- Chocks & stainless steel chafe guards
- Opening ports w. screens
- 2 deck hatches
- Large forepeak with overhead deck hatch, drain overboard, and center divider
- Sliding companionway hatch w. sea hood
- Companionway drop boards
- Fresh water cockpit shower / wash down
- Hand laminated Kevlar reinforced fiberglass hull
Sails and Rigging
Deck stepped aluminum mast, with in mast roller furling main.
- North Sails Roller furling main sail
- North Sails Roller furling 130 genoa sail
- Stainless Standing Rigging NEW 2018
- Running Rigging NEW 2018
- Genoa gear, including tracks, blocks, sheets and furling system
- 2-two speed self tailing sheet winches
- 1- single speed self tailing mainsheet winch
- 1- single speed self tailing working winch
- Mid boom sheeting for unobstructed cockpit & dodger installation
- Main sheet traveler w. 4:1 control system
The 4JHE Yanmar diesel powers the vessel nicely when the sails are stowed.
- 44 hp Yanmar 4-cylinder, fresh water cooled, diesel (2600 Hours)
- Rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fiberglass bed with integral oil drip pan
- 3-blade fixed prop
- Racor fuel filter / water separator
- Sound control in engine compartment
- Helm mounted instrument panel w. electric tachometer, and engine monitoring & warning system
- Engine control mounted on pedestal
- Engine fully serviced 2020
- (2)Fire Extinguishers
- (4) Life Jackets
- Life Sling
Written copy and photos contained in this listing are the sole property of Listing Broker excluding information or photos provided by the manufacturer or seller. Any reproduction in part or as a whole without written permission is prohibited.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.