1989 Custom Jensen Pilothouse Spray
- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- San Rafael, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 79,000
HONEY is a custom Bruce Roberts design after the famous SPRAY series of cruising boats. It is a pilothouse design with a cutter rig along with innovative features to accommodate serious cruisers.
An extraordinary yacht with features typical of much larger yachts. A full list of options to make this vessel a complete blue water vessel for long distance cruising and crossing the oceans of the world in safety and comfort.
For additional information and showing of this quality yacht please contact listing agent Bill Adams. I am always available on my mobile phone at 415-425-5099 or send an e-mail to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Bill Adams at (415-425-5099
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 37 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 2 in
Displacement: 26000 lbs
Total Power: 45 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Engine Model: 4107
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2200
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 45 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Fiberglass (290 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Fiberglass (170 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Fiberglass (38 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
HONEY was constructed to the "one off" method, wherein the hull is laid up from the inside out as opposed to the molded method in w2hich the vessel is constructed from the outside in.
The hull is divided into three watertight compartments via transverse bulkheads. Interior compartment doorways are fitted with drop slots for inserting boards which will raise the sill height of the doorway for use offshore, or in case of emergency.
Exterior walking and working surfaces are laid with work-type non-skid surfaces. The decks and pilot house structure are constructed of cored fiberglass.
Interior areas are finished with wooden soles. Bulkheads are randomly finished bright. Overheads are fitted with formica and teak trim.
- Galley is located in the aft portion of the Pilot House area on the starboard side.
- two-compartment S/S sink with H/C freshwater faucet
- Force 10 2 Burner stove/oven/broiler gimbal mounted
- Freezer top loaded 5 cu. ft.
- Reefer top loaded6.25 cu. ft.
- Refrigeration is both engine driven or 12V/110V electric.
- Sharp carousel microwave oven.
- Autohelm ST-50 Speed
- Autohelm ST-50 Wind
- Autohelm ST-50 Wind speed and direction
- Autohelm ST-50 Depth
- Ritchie 5" compass at the interior helm
- Teleflex RAI at the console
- Teleflex analog clock
- Teleflex surface tater temp gauge
- Micronta digital inside/outside temp
- Raytheon Ray-80 VHF
- Jensen CS-4000 car stereo with 4 speakers
- Main: Fully battened 9 oz. Dacron with 32 reef points and cover
- Genoa: 125% 7 oz. Dacron with cover on Pro Furl roller fuller
- Stay Sail: 9 oz. Dacron with cover on Pro Furl roller fuller
- All lines led to the cockpit
- Spars by ISOMAT aluminum extrusion
- Winches: Harken, 5 x 40's and 2 x 48's self tailing sheet winches in the cockpit
- Standing rigging 1 x 19 5/16" s/s wire with 3/8" forestay
- NAVTEC turnbuckles
- Chainplates: 1 5/8" x 1/2" s/s attached to the hull
- 6 gang Lewmar line stoppers
- Perkins Model 4107, 4 cylinder, 4 cycle marine diesel .
- Hydraulic marine reverse/reduction gear Borg Warner
- Proplock shaft brake aft of the reduction gear
- Complete engine instrumentation
- Generator: Yanmar, 5kw, 120 vac, single phase, 1800rpm, 2 cyl, 4 cycle marine diesel generator, freshwater cooled with heat exchanger
- 6 bilge pumps, one engine driven via belt drive connect to each of the three water tight compaartments by 1.25" piping.
- AQUA-AIR marine air conditioning/heating
- Bank One: 2 x 6V SURETTE batteries in series for 12V
- Bank Two: 2 x 6V SURETTE batteries in series for 12V
- Bank Three: 2 6V SURETTE batteries in series for 12V located in the forward stateroom
- Pacer 240 gal per minute Hydraulic pump engine mounted to power the bow thruster.
- Custom designed water jet type bow thruster
- Dual station hydraulic steering
- Exterior station pedestal mounted (Yacht Specialties)
- 31" wheel on the exterior station
- Interior station dash mounted
- 24" wheel on the interior station
- Teleflex (Capilano) Hydraulics
- Self Steering gear is a stern mounted vane system
- Salt Water washdown system at 2 stations
- Shoreside water system with pressure regulators and backflow preventers.
- Pilot House rooftop constructed to allow for rain catchment via top drain shystem.
- Transom fitted with custom s/s davits for dinghy
- Whirlpool dehumidifier
- Lofrans Tigress anchor windlass 12V,
- Bow Pulpit with double anchor roller
- CQR 45# anchor on 250' 3/8" chain and 150' nylon rode
- BRUCE anchor 35#, 75' 5/16 chain and 150' rode
- 4" x 4" Samson posts at the bow
- Launched 1998,
- Hull was Registered first year of Build,
- David Jensen Built this Awesome Sailboat ⛵️ over Ten Years.
- 37' deck , 32' waterline, 41' OAL , 12.5 Wide , 4’2 Draft
- Shoal Draft Full Keel ,
- Perkins 4-107 , 2200 Hours ,
- Yanmar 5k Generator,
- 260gal Water, 180 Fuel.
- Duel Steering, Duel Bow Thruster Control.
- Reverse cycle AC/Heater, Humidity ,
- Davit with Mounted Outboard Hatch ,
- Built in Fishing Rod Holders,
- Like New Rigging And Hood Sails.
- Extra Sails were Reconditioned. So Extra set Sails.
- 6 Brackets On Each Pilothouse Window,
- 3 water Tight Sections,
- Rain Catch Overhead ,
- New Heat Exchanger, Rebuilt Steering Ram ,
- New Fridge,
- New Batteries,
- Freezer Box ,
- New Italian Antel Clutches,
- New Sail Main Track,
- Haulled Out 3-15-2018, new Thru Hull and Sea Strainer,
- All New... Belts , Raw Water Pump , Extra Fresh Water Pump , Tons Of Gear , Electric Box , H20 Box , Oil Change Box.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. Buyer should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht, and should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. This vessel is subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Other Boats from Rubicon Yachts
Sausalito, CA, United States
Raised Deck Trunk Cabin Cruiser
San Francisco, CA, United States
cheap and easy