1989 SportCraft 270 Coastal Fisherman
- View Full Specifications
New-Runs great- Many Updates
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Panama City, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 15,900
If you are looking for a allot of boat for the money, but mechanically sound, runs great, and with many updates; then this 1989 SportCraft 270 Coastal Fisherman just be be the one to fit 'Your' bill.
The owner is liquidating assets with this being one of other boats he has presently. Just look at the updates and service done on the boat since the owner purchased it only two years ago:
- All lights changed to LED
- Certified Marine Mechanic- pulled the 2006 Mercruiser, removed all covers to inspect and check everything, then resealed. Changed all external parts including pumps, alternator, fuel pumps, belts and hoses.
- Installed an External Motor Flush port.
- With motor and OD removed, inspected transom and was questionable; completely rebuilt better than original, Reglassed by Macky.
- Macky also added new supports to under side of Fuel Tank hatch
- Installed new fuel sender unti and cleaned the fuel tank
- Replaced the original Mercruiser Bravo I Outdrive with a Bravo III.
- 2017- Treasure Island Marina Service (when boat moved here for dry-store) installed new heavy duty ladder on swim platform and clip to store it on Hardtop.
- TIM- also installed new Stereo (plus two spkrs)
- USCG Safety Equipment included
- New Anchor, Rope and Chain plus One Reef Anchor
"A man with a vision, serving people with dreams; Call Bob to get your boat"
Please contact Bob Fowler at 850-527-5645
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 27 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 55650 lbs
Total Power: 360 HP
Engine Brand: Mercruiser
Engine Model: 383
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 360 HP
Cruising Speed: 24 mph @ 3000 RPM
Number of single berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Sea water pump
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.