1989 Piantoni 45 Fantasy Fly
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- At request, Italy
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 60,000 Tax Paid (US$ 67,020)
Regulary maintained motor yacht, built by Italian shipyard Piantoni.
Engines: 2x Caterpillar, 2x 380 HP, Diesel. Consumption: on 2200/2300 RPM 50 liters per engine!
Internal very spacious cherry-wood , grey skin upholstery in dinette.
2 double cabins , 1 single cabin , 2 bathrooms with electric wc, wide and well-equipped kitchen , 2 refirigerators , 1 freezer , air – conditioning ( cold / hot) , heater Webasto.
Flybridge + bimini top, hard bimini cockpit , synthetic teak – deck , electric-windlass , electric gangway with remote control, bow-thruster Vetus, generator, 2 propellers with 3 blades etc.
Located in north Adriatic sea.
Please, check the equipment list above under ˝View full specifications˝.
Broker commission not included in price!
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT BACH YACHTING CROATIA!
Please contact Nina Boric at 00385 91 788 0856
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 13.11 m
Beam: 4.41 m
Maximum Draft: 1.0 m
Number of heads: 2
- Flag of registry: Italian
- Builder: Cantieri Piantoni
- Designer: Piantoni
- Year: 1988 / 1989
- Antifouling done in March 2019
- Length (m.): 13,11
- Beam: 4,41
- Displacement: 14500 Kg
- Number of engines: 2
- Model: Caterpillar 3208TA-375 Mat . 01Z08332 – 08326
- Power: 380 Hp
- Total power: 760 hp
- Engine working hours: 1553
- Fuel tank capacity(l): 2 x 800 (Stainless steel)
- 3 cabins, 2 bathroom (Electric wc)
- White floor removable moquette in dinette
- 3 burns + 1 electric burn stove
- 2 Refrigerators
Electronics (with repeaters)
- Autopilot Geonav
- Gps Chart-plotter Geonav 11C
- Echo sounder
- 8 Batteries
- Battery charger
- Hot water system
- Synthetic teak
- Removable table with chairs for cockpit
- Sunbathing cushions
- Anchor Bruce 25 Kg + 100 m 08 mm chain
- Safety equipment
- Spare equipment
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.