1988 Sweden Yachts 340
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Killyleagh, stateprovince.N07, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 54,950 Tax Paid (US$ 68,089)
From the much loved yard of Sweden Yachts, the 340 has classic Sweden good looks as standard, sparkling performance and superb accommodation for yacht of this size. Sporting lots of very recent updates - refurbished teak decks, new engine, drive and feathering prop topped off with recent North sails. She is great package and very much a sailors yacht!
Please contact Alan McIlroy at +44 (0)1590 679222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Sweden Yachts
Designer: Peter Norlin and Jens Ostmann
LOA: 34 ft 1 in
Beam: 11 ft 6 in
LWL: 27 ft 10 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 5700 kgs
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: D1-30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Number of single berths: 6
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of the Recreational Craft Directive as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP hull and deck.
- Teak laid deck, coach roof and cockpit refurbished (2013) - all seams recaulked, plugs replaced & deck sanded.
Keel & Rudder:
- Bolted fin lead keel.
- Balanced fin rudder.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Brand new Volvo Penta D1-30 (2018) and sail drive installed December 2018.
Maintenance & Performance:
- C. 2 hours on engine.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Darglow 3 blade FeatherStream propellor (2018).
- Wheel and pedestal steering (direct linkage)
- 12v system for services.
- 230v shore power, RCD protection and ring main with sockets.
- Service bank.
- Start batteries .
- Battery charger.
- Standard alternator installed.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Jabsco water pressure pump (2016).
- Hot water calorifer.
- Hot and cold presureised system for both galley and heads
- Manual bilge pump.
- Total capacity of 150 litres.
- Total capacity of 180 litres.
- Raymarine 49E VHF (2013).
- Raymarine RC530 chartplotter.
- Raymarine RL80 chartplotter.
- Raymarine radar.
- Raymarine ST5000+ autopilot.
- Raymarine ST60 wind, depth, log.
- Isotherm compact classic fridge (2013).
- 2 urner stainless stove with oven
- Twin stainless sinks
- Raritan marine toilet.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Webasto heating.
- 12v deckhead and reading lights throughout.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Forward cabin with offset double to starboard.
- Hanging stowage to port.
- Forward heads to starboard.
- Saloon bench seating to both port and starboard with cupboard and shelving.
- Drop leaf saloon table with center stowage.
- Well–appointed nav. station to port outboard facing.
- L-shaped galley to starboard.
- Access to aft cabin on port opening to hanging stowage and seating on port and offset double to starboard.
- Lewmar mainsheet track (2017).
- New forestay (2015).
- Stackpack and lazyjack system (2014).
- Spinlock mainsheet clutches (2014).
- New Selden turnbuckles (2014).
- Double spreader Selden mast.
- Harken furlex.
- New forestay 2015.
- New Selden turnbuckles 2014.
- Selden rigging screw covers 2012.
- Navtec hydraulic backstay (seals renewed 2015).
- Selden spinnaker pole.
- 2 x Lewmar winch ST43 2 speed, primaries.
- 2 x Lewmar winch 30, halyards.
- 1 x Lewmar winch ST16, mainsheet.
- North Sails NPC Radian fully battened mainsail (2017) with Fredrikson ball-bearing mast cars – excellent.
- North Sails NPC Radian furling genoa (2017) – excellent.
- North Sails 1.75oz spinnaker with snuffer – very good.
- North Sails 0.75oz spinnaker with snuffer – very good.
- North Sails storm jib – excellent.
- North Sails 95% Genoa – tired.
- North Sails 135% Genoa – good.
- Doyle mainsail – good.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Simpson Lawrence manual anchor windlass.
- CQR anchor with chain.
- Fenders with socks.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Boom tent (2013).
- Lazy jacks with stack pack (2014).
- Genoa sock.
- Binnacle and wheel cover.
- Cockpit table with custom-made cover.
- Baltic horseshore buoy and light.
- Fire blanket at galley.
- Fire extinguisher at nav. table.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.