1988 Ellis Downeast Flybridge Cruiser
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Dover, NH
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 79,500
MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW SOON
- LOBSTER YACHT is a high quality Downeast Cruiser. Hand laid up solid fiberglass hull with flybridge, swim platform and bowsprit, and designed by Ralph Ellis.
- This layout has the head forward, cabin with two single berths, good storage, galley up, and finished out in high quality Teak, Mahogany and Holly – this is the original “Lobster Yacht”.
- Powered with a single VM Matori, HR692-H1 9, 6 cylinder, 170 hp turbo diesel with 2400 original hours.
- Both LOBSTER YACHT and the Avon are equipped with Seabird Gard, a bird deterrent.
- The transmission was completely rebuilt in 2017 by East Coast Transmission with new elastomeric damper plate, new shaft coupling driving a 1 1/2” shaft, new cutlass bearing, and tuned 4 blade 18D X 15P bronze prop - the owner has put approximately 300 hours cruising NH and Maine on the drive line since 2017.
- Since 2017, many improvements and upgrades have been made, including – new 85 amp engine alternator, Marine Air air conditioner & reverse cycle heat, new Lewmar windlass with 35’ chain 185’ 8 plat line & 35 lb SQR, new Xantrex XM 1800W Pure Sign wave 115 V Inverter, new redundant Garmin GPS & 40 mi Radar, cutlass bearing, dripless shaft seal, rebuilt hydraulic steering, repacked rudder post, new raw and engine water pumps, all new engine hoses, new holding tank & hoses, rebuilt head, Sunbrella cushions in both cabin and helm, new Sunbrella aft cockpit and flybridge covers. Two burner alcohol stove, 12v/11v refrigerator, Keurig coffee maker, pots, pans and dishes. 4 self-inflating PFDs + 7 std PFDs, 2 boathooks, 10’ Avon HBI with 4 HP 4 stroke Yamaha.
- If you are searching for a turnkey down east Maine style vessel that cruses at 8 to 10 knots burning 2 to 2.5 gallons per hr, then please come and inspect LOBSTER YACHT.
- Fuel: 110 gallons in 2-55 gallon aluminum tanks.
- Water: 60 gallons in 2-30 gallon plastic tanks.
- 5 gallon water heater from 115V or engine.
- Bronze thru hull fittings and sea water strainer.
- Racor primary fuel filter.
- Hurth 2.3:1 reduction gear. The transmission was completely rebuilt in 2017 by East Coast Transmission with new elastomeric damper plate, new shaft coupling driving a 2" shaft, new cutlass bearing and tuned 4 blade 18D x 15P bronze prop.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Ellis Boat Company, SW Harbor, ME
Designer: Ralph Ellis
LOA: 28 ft 6 in
Beam: 9 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 0 in
Displacement: 10000 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 2 in
Total Power: 170 HP
Engine Brand: VM Matori
Engine Model: HR 692-HI 9
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 170 HP
Number of heads: 1
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.