1988 Albin Classic Trawler
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Little River, SC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 59,900
- Sale Pending
SAGA is an exceptional cruising trawler!
Featuring Bow & Stern thrusters she is super maneuverable. Since 1978 the Albin 36 has been a standard for serious cruisers. The flared bow keeps her dry and the wide side decks make passages fore and aft safe and easy for line handling and anchoring. Known for spacious accommodations, comfort and economical single engine cruising.
Guest stateroom forward with V-berths. Opening hatch overhead, two opening portlights. Ensuite head and shower aft to port with opening portlight.
Up three steps to salon. Galley up to port, lower helm station opposite to starboard. Screened, sliding windows port and starboard and opening forward-facing centerline window provide ventilation. Sliding door adjacent to lower helm provides direct access to side deck.
U-shaped settee aft to starboard. Drop down table converts settee to double berth with 5" foam pad stored in V-berth. Sliding door aft to port provides access to port side deck.
From salon down and aft three steps to master stateroom. Master features over sized double berth on centerline. Screened sliding window in master head. Opening hatch overhead and two screened, sliding windows. Ensuite head with tub/shower aft to starboard.
From aft deck up to flybridge. Fully equipped helm station on the starboard side. Helm seat and companion seats are Todd Captain's chairs(NEW 2018), rear facing bench seats with storage beneath.
- Head Room 6'5''
- Teak cabinetry and parquet decks throughout.
- Complete curtains and reflective panels for use when the boat is stored.
- Aft cabin features a custom 8" latex mattress
- Seaward stainless steel Propane 3 burner stove w/ oven and electric safety valve
- Norcold dual voltage refrigerator
- U-Line ice maker
- Toaster oven
- ICOM IC-M45 VHF radio (FlyBridge)
- Garmin 8" GPS/Chartplotter (FlyBridge) NEW-2018
- Garmin 4208 Chartplotter (Lower Helm)
- Garmin 4208 Chartplotter (with Caribbean charts stored for backup)
- Garmin 7610 GPS/Chartplotter (handheld)
- 2x Cobra handheld VHF
- Furuno Radar (FlyBridge)
- Uniden NC535 VHF (Lower Helm)
- Simrad AP11 autopilot(Both)
- Raymarine Tridata (Both)
- Ritchie 3" compass (Upper)
- Azimuth digital compass (Lower)
- Kenwood Stereo/CD/MP3/satellite
- Bronze Royal marine clock and barometer
- 30 amp shore power
- C-Charger 2000 series battery charger
- 3 marine batteries (House, main engine, generator starting)
- 4.5KW Northern Lights diesel generator
- Bow pulpit with anchor roller, 33# Bruce anchor and rode mounted (40' chain & est. 150' 3/4" line)
- Danforth S-1600 spare anchor and chain / line rode
- Mechanical S-L Hyspeed windless
- Swim platform with ladder
- Hot/Cold transom shower
- Windows replaced with aluminum framed custom made units
- Ford Lehman in line 6 diesel engine, freshwater cooled 135hp
- Borg Warner Velvet Drive transmission
- Dual Racor filters
- 2 12volt automatic bilge pumps
- 1 manual bilge pump mounted under the galley sink
- Two heat pump aircondioners, 12000btu, 16000btu
- Portable A/C stored in aft cabin (10,000btu)
- Two manual marine heads with holding tank, Y-valves & macerator pump
- Hydraulic steering
- VETUS Bow & Stern Thrusters with controls at both stations
Please contact Tom Gaeta at 2522595299
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 2 in
LWL: 31 ft 3 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 6 in
Displacement: 18500 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 28 ft 0 in
Total Power: 135 HP
Engine Brand: Ford Lehman
Engine Model: in line 6 F.W.C
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3900
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 135 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
Maximum Speed: 9 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (220 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (350 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Units Included
- west marine