1988 Trawler Custom 62
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Mahone Bay, NS
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 340,000 (US$ 253,776)
This converted Canadian Coast Guard built trawler is an excellent Blue Water Yacht or Coastal Cruiser.
She is well suited for a live aboard utility vessel or expedition yacht. The vessel is completely independent with 2 x 16 KW generators, a 400 GPD water-maker, heavy fibreglass construction, well equipped galley and accommodations, quality workmanship and well maintained.
The fuel efficient combination of Deutz engine and controllable pitch Hundested prop maintains 8 gallons per hour at 9 knots with the generators running.
100hp, 17" Hydraulic bow thruster makes this trawler very manoeuvrable when docking
All drawings, plans, and stability tables on board.
For a complete list of equipment please call or email
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Lewis Reef 1
LOA: 62 ft 0 in
Beam: 17 ft 1 in
LWL: 57 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 11 in
Total Power: 465 HP
Engine Brand: Deutz
Year Built: 1988
Engine Model: BA6M
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 465 HP
Cruising Speed: 9 knots
Maximum Speed: 11 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (418 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (1165 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Design & Construction
- Designed by Rivtow Straits Limited in 1988.
- Re purposed to be enjoyed as a long range cruising yacht.
- 3 Cabin, 2 Head Layout with complete live aboard amenities.
- Helm station with captains chair and full electronic and navigation equipment.
- U-Shaped settee aft of helm with galley opposite.
- Galley includes;
- JennAir oven
- GE microwave
- Sink with pressure hot and cold water
- Refrigeration and Deep Freeze
- Garbage Compactor
- Cabins each have double berth, hanging lockers, and additional storage.
- Two heads. Each with shower, sink, and vanity storage.
- Washer & drier
- Air conditioners (2 units)
- Quality woodwork finish throughout.
- Walk around decks with stainless steel handrails and pulpit.
- Open aft deck with opening transom door with stern platform.
- Open bow deck with hydraulic anchor windlass.
- Sliding door access along side decks. Additional entrance on the aft deck.
- Knuckle Crane - tender lift
- Tender mount on aft coach roof.
- Radar and electronics array mounted on cabin top.
Navigational & Electrical
- RADAR: 2 x Furuno FR1150
- PLOTTER: Furnuo Navnet TZ Touch 2
- SOUNDER: Furuno FVC 667
- VHF: Raytheon Ray 55
- DSC VHF: Icom M 502SSB: Icom
- AUTOPILOT: Comnav 2002
- GPS: Furuno Navnet TZ Touch 2
- COMPASS: Dirigio
- 2 x Furuno GP
- Full Vessel Intercom
- 3 station steering and bow thruster control
- 465HP, Deutz BA6M Diesel, Built in 1988
- 4 blade propeller with contollable pitch Hunderstad system
- 100 HP Bow thruster
- 2x Nissan - 16Kw General Purpose Generators
- Prop is a nickle-bronze aluminum NIBRAL Prop
- 6 Person Liferaft
- 13' Boston Whaler with 40HP Mercury Outboard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Ocean Yacht Sales Limited
St-Donet, QC, Canada
St. Georges, NL, Canada
St.Peter's, NS, Canada
Unknown, PE, Canada
Fairhaven, ME, United States