1988 Tartan Center board
- View Full Specifications
Popular customized Tartan
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Tampa, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 68,900
Javelina is a fine example of the popular Tartan 37, Hull was Awl-gripped Whisper Gray in 2016, Engine professionally rebuilt 10.2019 5 hrs SMOH, numerous upgrades in the last 4 years, Javelina has enjoyed continuous maintenance by knowledgeable owners for the past ten years.
Call Ritch Riddle at 727.424.4232 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Ritch Riddle (727) 424-4232
Please contact Ritch Riddle at 727.210.1800
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 37 ft 3 in
Beam: 11 ft 9 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 9 in
Displacement: 15500 lbs
Ballast: 7500 lbs
Total Power: 32 HP
Engine Brand: Universal
Year Built: 1988
Engine Model: 5432
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3780
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 32 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (90 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Beginning first forward is the V berth with two bunks and a bridge piece to make a double. The entire headliner has been replaced throughout. All of the wood trim is in excellent condition. All of the soft goods replaced 4 years ago. Next aft is the head to port with a manual toilet and a hand held "wet" type shower. Next aft is the salon with settees port and stbd. and a fold away dining table that stows hinged against the forward bulkhead. There is storage built in outboard of the back of each settee. All of the port lights in the trunk cabin have been replaced with newer stainless steel framed ones. Custom dorades have been fitted in the trunk cabin top with heavy smoked Lexan skylights in them. The soles are teak and holly throughout. Next aft to stbd. is the galley. Across the companionway to port is a nav. station with a quarter berth aft of it.
Sails and rigging
- Lazy jacks.
- All lines lead to cockpit.
- Sunbrella sailcover.
- Windex on masthead.
- Newer Harken boom traveler.
- Main, 155%, 135%, and 105% blade jibs, 2 asymmetrical spinnakers, and a used Spinnaker.
- SeaTec hydraulic back stay.
- Barient self tailing winches.
- Mast removed, rewired, sheaves replaced, and coated with 7 coats of Awlgrip.
- Spinnaker pole track on main mast.
- Stainless steel rigid boom vang.
- Chain plates replaced
- New stem head plate 4
- Inboard and Out board genoa tracks
- Storm Trisail with track.
- ATN Gale Sail.
- Newer running rigging.
Upgrades and Alterations
- Stainless steel cabin top hand rails.
- Custom dorade boxes with Lexan skylights.
- New headliner throughout.
- LED lighting throughout, some both red and white.
- All new head plumbing.
- Refrigeration equipment 12 volt.
- New Marine Air air conditioning equipment.
- .Hull and deck Awlgripped
- Varnished Interior
- Centerboard pendant replaced twice in the last 10 years.
- 3 blade Maxi prop
- Windlass cover.
- Hatch cover for forward deck hatch.
- Bimini with bridge piece.
- Spray dodger with window covers.
- Cockpit Cushions
- Helm pedestal cover.
- Stainless steel anchor chute with Delta anchor.
- 2 anchor rodes. 30' G4 chain and 5/8" nylon.
- Manual horizontal windlass.
- Foredeck flood on mast.
- Fold down swim ladder.
- 12 volt fans.
- Xantrex Links Lite battery monitor.
- D.C. system ammeter and voltmeter.
- A.C. system ammeter and voltmeter.
- Ship's clock and barometer.
- Raritan hand operated toilet (newer) with holding tank and macerator discharge pump.
- 12 volt water pressure system.
- Galley foot pump.Life sling MOB device.
- Edson steering and control pedestal with destroyer wheel
Instruments & electronics
- NX2 multimode instruments.
- Steerpilot NX2
- Sony stereo with Clarion speakers and remote in cockpit.
- Nexus autopilot.
- Insulated back stay.
- MOB Strobe
- Engine tachometer, hour meter, ammeter, coolant temp. gauge, and fuel gauge.
House batteries 2016-Firefly Oasis Carbon Foam AGMx4
Engine professionaly rebuilt 10.19, 5 hrs SMOH, receipts available
Engine Start Battery 2016
Cutlass bearing replaced 2016
Sterling Procharge Ultra 60 Amp Programmable Battery Charger 2016
Balmar smart gauge battery monitor 2016
Bottom painted 9.19
New PSS dripless shaft seal 9.19
Mantus Galvanized anchor and 5/16"x100' chain 2016
Hull Awl-gripped Whisper Gray 2016
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.