1988 Sabre 30 MK III
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Chester, NS
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 34,900 (US$ 26,081)
Rare to find these quality built Sabre sailboats in this manageable size and price.
The Sabre 30 MK III sails very well, comfortable cockpit and plenty of room below.
Westerbeke W18 Diesel inboard engine
2005 mainsail and genoa, 2010 genoa, Nylon cruising spinnaker with sock
Updated electronics: chart plotter, speed, depth, autopilot and VHF
Dodger and Bimini
2019 SURVEY ON FILE.
PRICED WELL BELOW MARKET VALUE FOR A QUICK SALE!!!!
Sunnybrook Yachts is a professional yacht dealership and brokerage firm with eleven brokers located in boating areas from Newfoundland to Ontario.
Sunnybrook has been providing yacht sales expertise since 1990, with over two hundred years of combined experience and representing new yachts from Alerion, Back Cove, Island Packet, Jeanneau, J/Boats, Leopard, NorthCoast and Tartan Yachts. In addition to new and pre-owned yacht sales, Sunnybrook can provide service and refit management with a full time, year round service team in Chester that focuses their efforts on our clients yachts. The service team’s capabilities include all aspects of commissioning new vessels, yacht refit and repair along with captain services. For an appointment to see the boat or if you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or try our office at 902.275.2424.
Listing Broker: John Suederick
Please contact Sunnybrook Yachts at 902 444 4500
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 30 ft 7 in
Beam: 10 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 0 in
Displacement: 9400 lbs
Ballast: 3800 lbs
Total Power: 18 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Year Built: 1988
Engine Model: W18
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 18 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (47 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
- MAIN SALON:
- Straight settees to port and starboard, Port settee converts to double berth.
- Dinette table folds down from bulkhead.
- Forward facing chart table to starboard and quarter berth aft.
- Open and closed storage outboard along hull.
- Teak and holly sole, Light blue Sunbrella upholstery (recent).
- GALLEY: Located to port aft.
- 2 Burner CNG stove with oven, 2 CNG bottles.
- 6 Gallon water heater.
- Single stainless steel sink with hot/cold pressure water.
- Top loading icebox.
- FORWARD CABIN:
- 6'4" V-berth with filler piece.
- Hanging locker to starboard and storage beneath berth.
- Vanity and sink with hot/cold pressure water.
- Newer manual marine toilet with Y-valve to holding tank and overboard discharge.
- Integral shower, Hanging locker.
- Dacron mainsail (2005), Black mainsail cover.
- 150% Genoa (2005).
- Furling Genoa by UK (2010).
- Nylon cruising spinnaker with sock.
- Cruising gennaker
- Hood roller furling, Stainless steel wire rigging.
- Aluminum deck-stepped mast and aluminum boom.
- Traveller is forward of companionway.
- 3X winch handles
- Raymarine ST6002 wheel autopilot.
- Raymarine chartplotter.
- Raymarine speed and depth.
- Ritchie compass.
- West Marine VHF600 dsc.
- Ritchie pedestal compass
- JVC 12-disc CD player/radio.
- Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits with double lifelines and gates to port and starboard.
- 2 Lewmar 40 self-tailing primary winches, 2 Lewmar 18 and 1 Lewmar 16 secondary winches.
- Raised helmsman seat, Stern boarding ladder.
- T-shaped cockpit, Pedestal wheel steering with brake and guard.
- Teak cockpit table with cup holders.
- Foredeck anchor locker, Custom cast aluminum bow roller, Double bow cleats and stern cleats.
- Blue dodger and bimini, Blue wheel cover.
- 18 lb. Delta anchor with 20' of 5/16" chain & 150' of 1/2" rode.
- Danforth anchor with 10' of 5/16" chain & 150' of 1/2" rode.
- 3 Fenders & 4 Docklines.
- Cockpit shower
- Westerbeke diesel W18 - 18HP.
- 2 Blade bronze prop, Freshwater cooled.
- 50 Amp alternator, Racor fuel filter.
- Alarms for oil, water & temperature.
- Cruising speed: 6 knots.
- 2 Group 24 batteries.
- 50 Amp alternator.
- Shore power and cord.
- Flare gun, Ring buoy.
- 4 Lifejackets, 2 Fire extinguishers.
- 1 Electric and 1 Manual bilge pump.
- Boat hook
- Dock lines and fenders
- 3X fire extinguishers
- Wheel cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.