1988 Carroll Marine Frers 41
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Beverly, United States
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 59,000
Designed by German Frers and built to exacting standards by Carroll Marine, the Frers 41 is truly a gem. This is a comfortable yacht with pretty lines, yet she is built for the dual purpose of the racer cruiser. She serves both purposes very well.
She is fast, comfortable and very pretty to look at. A true racer/cruiser designed by the legendary German Frers and built to exacting standards by Carroll Marine in Bristol, Rhode Island. She is the ideal family coastal cruiser and/or club racer. The Frers 41 won top honors as the Sailing World Boat of the Year in 1989. The Frers 41 is a sought after and rare boat to come to market.
Please contact Paul Chasse at 781-631-4910
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Carroll Marine
Designer: German Frers
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Displacement
Propeller Type: Folding propeller
Transmission: Direct Drive
Power: 35.0 HP
- LOA: 40.50'
- Beam: 13.08'
- LWL: 31.58'
- Draft (max): 7.67'
- Displacement: 16,068 LBS.
- Ballast: 7000 LBS
- Layout: Classic "A"
- V-berth with cabinets and door forward
- Main Cabin contains port and starboard pilots, table folds against main bulkhead, hanging locker, storage under pilots
- Navigation table to port with double quarter berth aft
- Galley to starboard with generous stowage
- After quarter/locker accessible from below for stowage
- Separate shower stall in head
- Blue Interior Cushions
- 6' 3" Headroom
- Double S/S sink with fresh and saltwater foot pump
- Pressure cold water
- 2 Burner stove with oven
- Top opening icebox - 7 + cu. ft.
- 110V or engine heated water heater
- Water capacity 45 gallons in main tank
- Additional water tank under quarterberth, plus aft and forward tankage.
- VHF Radio
- Tack-Tick Speed, Wind, etc
- Plath compass at wheel
- KVH Electric Compass
- Water: 70 Gal (45 Gal plastic, 25 Gal bladder)
- Fuel: 24 Gal
- Holding: 15 Gal
- 60" Aluminum Wheel steering, binnacle guard, brake
- Emergency tiller
- 1 Electric & 1 manual bilge pumps
- Racor fuel filter
- 2 Blade Martec folding prop
- Manual head with holding tank and Y-valve
- Balmar Alternator
- 2 12v Batteries
- Balmar high output alternator
- 110 volt Charger 30 amp
- Nav Lights
- Interior lights
Hull and Deck
- Fiberglass hull and decks: Off-White hull with double red stripe, contrasting tan deck
- Bow & Stern Pulpits
- Port and starboard pelican hooks on lifelines for access
- Removable overboard ladder mounts to port
- Cockpit Locker
- Platform at companionway for ease of access below and use by pit when racing
- 2 lazarette lockers - port space for 1 propane tanks
- Opening Hatches
- Mainsail Cover
- Mainsail - Fully Battened Kevlar/Mylar w/Batten-Slides
- Roller furling 134% High-Cut furling Genoa
- 150% Deck-Sweeping Genoa
- 3DL Main / 3DL Genoa
- Storm sails
- 3/4oz Spinnaker
- .66oz Spinnake
- Roller furling w/drum removable for racing
- Rod standing rigging
- 2 Barient 632 primaries
- 2 Barient 32 ST secondaries
- 2 Barient 27 ST Halyard
- Quick Vang
- Aluminum Mast and Spinnaker pole
- Hydraulic Backstay
- Adjustable Genoa Track Sheeting
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
cheap and easy