1988 CSY 44 by Morgan Catalina
- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Parlin, NJ
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 69,500
Center cockpit CSY walk thru version built by Morgan/Catalina. Proven performance cruiser has crossed 2 oceans. She has a very roomy layout with 2 staterooms, 2 heads and spacious salon. Roomy aft cabin features centerline Queen berth and abundant storage. Equipped with aluminum toe rails and stainless steel handholds on deck to minimize refinishing of brightwork. Fully equipped for cruising including a windvane steering system and a a custom aluminum arch with solar panels. 44 HP Yanmar power, feathering prop, newer cushions and upholstery in salon and aft cabin. Upgraded electronics and much more.
Contact listing broker Dave Kingdon at 201-985-8090 for additional information. Email me at email@example.com. Dealers for Sabre Yachts, Back Cove Yachts, Sea Fox Boats and Brokerage, both sail and power.
Please contact Dave Kingdon at (201) 985-8090
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 44 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 6 in
LWL: 35 ft 4 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 9 in
Displacement: 23500 lbs
Ballast: 8200 lbs
Total Power: 44 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1988
Engine Model: 4JHE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 44 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (155 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (45 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (18 Gallons)
Number of heads: 2
Lariella has a large V-berth in the forward stateroom with plenty of storage. The guest head is forward. Next aft is the main salon with straight settees port and starboard. There is a centerline drop leaf teak dinette table and nice teak and holly cabin sole. The navigation station is aft to port and the U-shaped galley is opposite to starboard. The walk thru to the aft cabin is portside and has accesss to the engine room. Headroom in the walk thru is 6'4". The aft cabin has a centerline queen berth with storage on each side. On the starboard side is a head compartment with bath tub/shower. There are many opening ports and overhead hatches that provide excellent ventilation and natural lighting.
- New cushions in salon and aft queen berth (2018)
- 6' 4" headroom.
- Two marine heads
- Aft head has a tub/shower combination.
- Seaward Princess Stainless steel 3 burner propane stove/oven (2005).
- Pressure water.
- Double Stainless steel sinks.
- Two refrigerator boxes cooled by Adler Barber
Sails and Rigging
- Keel stepped Aluminum Mast and Boom
- Mainsail -North with 3 reef points (2012) Exc. condition
- Stack pack style mainsail cover with lazy jacks.
- 125% Genoa with sunbrella chafe guard in very good condition
- Harken MKII roller furling
- 4 Lewmar self tailing winches
- Storm staysail on its own track
- Radial Spinnaker w/ sock and pole
- All standing rigging replaced (2007)
- Newer running rigging
- Folding mast steps from deck to top (2012)
- Winches for spinnaker sheets
Hull and Deck
Topsides were re-gelcoated in 2008! They shine. Bottom was painted in 2010. New cutlass bearing 2010. Custom solar panel arch made with 2" aluminum tubing over aft cabin and deck. Three Kyocera 125 watt solar panels. West Marine large fiberglass dock box on aft deck. Stainless steel handrails and aluminum toerails!
- Simpson Lawrence Sea Tiger mechanical windlass(rebuilt 2009)
- Delta 44# Steel plow anchor.
- Danforth CQR type 65# hurricane anchor.
- Fortress 23 auxilary aluminum anchor.
- 100' galv. chain
- 300' 5/8 nylon rode
- Johnson 9.9 HP two-cycle outboard.
- Replaced lifelines(2003).
- Large "destroyer" type helm wheel.
- Four stainless steel handrails on cabin top.
- Four jumbo fenders and four smaller fenders.
- Boarding ladder.
- shore power
- shore power cable
- VHF Radio
- SSB Radio
- AM/FM/CD with cabin and cockpit speakers
- Link 10 ammeter.
- Two gel-mat house batteries (2017)
- Two gel-mat start batteries.(2017)
- Battery charger.
- 2nd Alternator on engine
- Three Kyocera 125 watt solar panels on custom aluminum arch.
- Extra 1.45 watt solar panel.
- Solar panel voltage regulator.
- LED Lighting Throughout
- Garmin 3-D Color monitor (2012)
- Garmin Chartplotter (2012)
- Garmin Radar
- Spare VHF radio.
- Icom M802 SSB radio.
- Danforth compass.
- 12V outlets in cockpit and at helm station
- Autohelm self steering wind vane with rudder (2004)
- Cockpit dodger and bimini
- Cockpit barbecue
- Cockpit table
- 50' Nylon Jacklines w/caribiners
- Emergency Tiller
- Three blade feathering prop (rebuilt 2012)
- Anchor roller on bow
- Delta 44# Steel Plow Anchor w/100' galvanized chain, 300' rode
- Danforth CQR type 65# hurricane anchor
- Wheel autopilot
- Fortress 23 auxiliary aluminum anchor
- Simpson Lawrence Sea Tiger 2 speed mechanical anchor windlass (Rebuilt 2009)
- Johnson 9.9 HP 2 cycle outboard motor
- Dripless shaft seal
- Boarding ladder
- Custom bench on aft deck
- radar reflector
- Spare parts
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
cheap and easy