1987 Tartan 34-2
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Sandusky, OH
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 39,950
Salesperson’s Remarks: "Libertine" is a nicely maintained Tartan 34 perfectly equipped for Great Lakes cruising. Her Scheel Keel offers shoal draft sailing with great windward performance. She is offered for sale only because of owners limited use.
Please contact Dave Regnet at 419-202-0201
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 34 ft 5 in
Beam: 11 ft 0 in
LWL: 28 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 5 in
Displacement: 11000 lbs
Ballast: 4400 lbs
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 3GM30F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 27 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (72 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (23 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
This Tartan 34 combines comfort with style, creating a most desirable sailing atmosphere. The forward cabin has a large V-berth with insert to form a double and a sitting area. A privacy door separates the forward cabin from the head which is aft to port. Opposite the head is a hanging locker and drawer storage. Following aft is the main salon with settees to port and starboard and a bulkhead-mounted hinged table. The bulkhead table has storage behind it for napkins, condiments, plates, etc. Above settees is plenty of storage space provided by lockers and shelving. The starboard settee pulls out to make a double berth, and the port settee can also serve as a single berth. Aft of the main salon to starboard is the fully-equipped galley. Opposite the galley, on the other side of the companionway to port, is the navigation station with chart table and nav seat. Directly aft is a double quarter berth for crew or guests. Natural ventilation below is provided by 8 aluminum framed ports, two hatches overhead plus the companionway with dodger.
- The galley is "U" shaped with lockers outboard.
- Adler Barbour Cold Machine refrigerator
- Water heater
- CNG Gas Systems.
- 3-burner stove with oven
- Stainless steel sink
- H/C pressure water
- Foot pump for fresh water
- Autohelm 3000 Autopilot
- B&G Depth, Wind Speed with Triton Displays 2016
- Ritchie Globemaster Compass
- Stereo with external and internal speakers
- Standard Horizon VHF radio
- Garman GPS echoMAP 2019
- Raytheon RayChart 320 GPS/Chartplotter
- 110v AC electrical system
- (2) batteries
- 30 amp dockside electrical cable
- Battery charger
- Battery selector switch w/ main breaker
Sails & Canvas
- North Sails Main Full Batten 2006
- North Sails Genoa 2002
- Cruising Spinnaker 2003
- Internal halyards- led aft to cockpit thru stoppers
- Double spreader with babystay
- Stainless steel dorade vents
- 1x19 SS wire standing rigging
- Hand-laid balsa cored laminates with reinforcements in hi-stress areas.
- Molded non-skid on horizontal surfaces.
- Stainless steel 1" diameter bow and stern pulpits.
- 1" stainless thru-bolted stanchions with double lifelines:
- 3/16" stainless steel wire vinyl coated with two gates.
- Anchor P1000 Danforth with 50' chain and 150' rode
- Navigation lights Courtesy lights
Electric bilge pump
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from RCR Yachts
Sandusky, OH, United States
Sandusky, OH, United States