1987 Morgan 41 'CLASSIC'
- View Full Specifications
Absolutely Turnkey and Ready to Cruise !
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Daytona Beach, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 74,900
PRICE REDUCTION !
'Thelma Jean' is arguably the most well equipped and sail ready Catalina Morgan 41 'Classic' on the market today. She's been updated through-out and well maintained by her knowledgeable owners. Not to be confused with the previous Out Island series, the 'CLASSIC' is indeed the newer Catalina version with a modified keel , skeg hung rudder and simplified sail plan enables better performance and easy handling by one or two.
With numerous upgrades and many improvements, her features include:
- 44 hp Yanmar 4JHBE with NEW engine control panel (recent full service)
- 19" Max Prop
- 6 KW Northern Lights Generator
- 20 GPH Village Marine Water Maker
- 60 volt Solar Panels w/ Outback Converter
- Air X Wind Generator
- Upgraded Electronics w/ 740s GARMIN Chartplotter / Radar
- Garmin Auto Pilot
- Garmin Wind / Speed and Depth
- (2) Reverse Cycle AC/Heat 16k BTU & 9K BTU Units
- Fresh Bottom Paint (2019)
- New Barrier coat (2013)
- NEW Custom SS Boarding Ladder (2019)
If you are considering long range cruising and/or an extremely comfortable live-aboard .. 'Thelma Jean' is a must see.
Owners are motivated to sell and considering ALL OFFERS !
You Dream It. We Find It!
For more information or schedule a viewing please contact Jim Clark, Central Listing Broker at (727) 692-1712 or via email at JimC@edwardsyachtsales.com
Please contact Jim Clark at 727-692-1712
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 41 ft 3 in
Beam: 13 ft 10 in
LWL: 34 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 10 in
Displacement: 23000 lbs
Ballast: 8500 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 56 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
Total Power: 44 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1987
Engine Model: 4JHBE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3500
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 44 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (215 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (85 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2 (52 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Electrical Circuit: 110V
'Thelma Jean' Morgan 41 Classic has a two stateroom layout. It sleeps four comfortably and has 6'6" of headroom and the interior is primarily teak veneers over plywood, and teak and holly sole.
Forward Stateroom has a comfortable V-berth with is stowage underneath and a custom storage shelf forward. There is chain locker access forward and shelves outboard on both port and starboard and hanging locker to port aft outboard.
Forward Head is to starboard and has a stainless steel wash basin, lockers, and a manual marine toilet with Y-valve selection for overboard or holding tank discharge. There is access from the stateroom or the main cabin.
Main Cabin amidships has a settee to port and U-shaped dining table and settee to starboard, storage below and outboard of each, lockers and shelves above and outboard of each, and a drop-leaf centerline table.
Galley is aft to starboard in main cabin. It has a double s/s sink, top loading Adler-Barbour Cold Plate refrigerator with separate freezer system with Cold Plate. The stove is a Seaward 2-burner propane with oven. Propane storage is one aluminum cylinder with a 12V safety solenoid. The companionway ladder is offset to port of center-line, inboard aft of the galley.
Nav Station is in the main cabin aft of the port settee and has an opening chart table, electronics, drawers, and seat with storage bin below.
Passageway to the aft cabin has an enclosed water tank with counter top over, storage, ships electrical panel, and engine room access inboard.
Engine Room below the center cockpit houses the 44hp Yanmar diesel, Northern Lights generator, a 25 GPH Watermaker, batteries, fuel and water tanks, electrical junction boxes, pumps, seacocks, and other mechanical components.
Aft Stateroom has a comfortable full width oversized double berth with lots of bin and drawer storage underneath. Lockers are outboard to port and starboard. Entry door is port forward and door to the head starboard forward.
Aft Head is starboard. It has a stainless steel wash basin, lockers, and manual marine toilet with Y-valve selection for overboard or holding tank stowage.
- (1) Dometic 16,000 BTU air conditioner with reverse cycle heating (salon & forward cabin)
- (1) Mermaid 6,000 BTU air conditioner (aft cabin)
- (4) 12V room fans
- Stainless Steel Sinks
- New faucets
- Sunbeam 950 watt microwave custom built in
- (2) Adler Barbour refrigerators/freezers w/ stainless cold plates
- Large Stainless Steel double sink
- Propane two burner range with oven below
- Garmin 740S Chartplotter with high definition radar
- Garmin Depth / Speed and Wind Indicators
- ICOM MC802 Single Sideband Radio w/ Auto Tuner
- Garmin VHF 200
- Garmin Auto pilot
- Garmin 152 GPS
- Furuno GPS navigator
- Electronic charts for North America, Bahamas and Caribbean
- Most interior lights replaced with LED lighting
- Northern Lights M673L.3 6 KW generator 1996 hours
- (6) 6 volt AGM golf cart batteries
- (2) 32 volt (440 watt) solar panels with 60 amp Outback charge controller
- AIR X watt wind generator
- (1) 150 amp engine alternator (spare)
- Magnum 2000 Watt Inverter / Charger
- Dual 30 amp shore power cord & splitter
- 50 amp to 30 amp cable converter
- Seward 6gal Hot water tank
- 44HP Yanmar 4HJBE diesel engine (naturally aspirated) 3800 hours
- Max Prop 3 blade feathering prop
- (2) Racor water separating fuel filters
- PYI dripless shaft
- Transmission serviced and rebuilt (2016)
- (3) new bilge pumps
- Offshore Marine Laboratories water maker (25 gal/hour)
Hull and Deck
- Custom bimini with full enclosure, screens, privacy shades and cushions
- (5) opening hatches with screens and covers (4 NEW 2016)
- (17) NEW Portlights (2019)
- NEW Back Stay & Isolators for ICOM HF Radio Antenna (2019)
- Dinghy davits
- Engine hoist
- (2) Perko fishing rod holders
- (2) Outboard motor mounts
- Various courtesy and quarantine flags
- Various fenders and dock lines
- Rail mount for jerry cans
- (2) Winch handles
- Cockpit cushions: Sunbrella EZ-Dry
- Magma grill
Sails and Ground Tackle
- Full batten main in Stack Pack (with lazy jacks)
- 135 Genoa ( newer)
- Aluminum whisker pole
- (2) Lewmar 52s
- (1) Lewmar 40
- Maxwell Electric windlass
- 150' 5/16 HT Chain 100' 5/8" rode (2016)
- 45LB Ultra anchor & swivel (stainless steel)
- 23LB Fortress anchor
- 50' 3/8 chain & 50' rode
- (3) 5 lb marine fire extinguishers
- (1) Type 1 and (4) inflatables Lifejackets
- Flares, flare launcher, horn
- Propane detector
- Long range mast LED strobe light
- LED Mast Head & Navigation Lights
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Edwards Yacht Sales
Saint Marys, GA, United States
31 Off Shore Fishing Cuddy
South Florida, FL, United States