1987 Maple Bay 27 Trawler
cheap and easy
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Anacortes, WA
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 49,000
A Great Puget Sound, San Juan Island & Gulf Island Cruiser!!!
Cockpit, Galley Salon, Inside Helm & Cockpit Helm All on One Level!!!
The design of the Maple Bay is strongly influenced by the builder's location in British Columbia, where the commercial fishing industry needs boats that are efficient enough to run all day on a few dollars of fuel and seaworthy enough to stay out in all but the worst weather. Combining the efficiency of the classic designs with the sea-kindliness of the commercial fishing hull has resulted in a clean and simple cruiser that will treat its owners to considerable comfort and safety.
Speed is not the primary factor here, safety and economy are!!!
Contact Listing Broker Russ Meixner at
Please contact Russ Meixner at 360-299-2526
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 30 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 1 in
Number of heads: 1
- LOA 30'
- LOD 26' 3"
- LWL 25' 9"
- Beam 10' 1"
- Draft 3' 3"
- Displacement 10,000lbs
- Salon/Galley Head Height - 6' 5"
- Forward Cabin Head Height - 6' 2"
- Downeast Lobster Sedan
- Transom Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder
- Salon Helm & Cockpit Helm
- Solid Fiberglass Hull
- Canoe-Like Underbody which Barely Creates a Wake
- Full Displacement Hull with Full Keel with Skeg Rudder
- Built by Maple Bay Marine
- Built in Sidney, B.C. Canada
- FUEL - 100 Gallons Diesel Fuel in 2 aluminum Tanks
- DOMESTIC WATER - 100 Gallons Domestic Water in 3 Plastic Tanks
- HOT WATER TANK - 6 Gallons in 1 Stainless Steel Tank
- WASTE HOLDING - 18 Gallons Waste Holding in 1 Plastic Tank
- LPG TANKS - 5 Gallons in 2 Painted Steel Tanks
- Sleeps 4 - 2 in Forward V-Berth & 2 on the Convertible Dinette
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water System
- Shurflow Pressure Water Pump
- 100 Gallons Domestic Water in 3 Plastic Tanks
- Dekord 6 Gallon Hot Water Tank off 120Volt AC & Engine
- Jabsco Manual Marine Head
- Head Includes Shower
- 18 Gallon Plastic Holding Tank with "Y" Valve with Deck Fitting & Macerator
- Force 10 2-Burner Propane Stove/Oven - NEW 2016
- Large Pot & Pan Drawer beneath Stove/Oven - NEW 2016
- Norcold DE0041 Refrigerator
- Single Stainless Steel Sink
- Red Dot Cabin Heater
- Dual MXD41 CD Marine Receiver
- Headliner - Replaced with Mahogany Panels & Painted with Pettit Epoxy Medium Gloss Paint - NEW 2013
- Salon/Galley Cabin Head Height - 6' 5"
- Forward Cabin Head Height - 6' 2"
- Single Yanmar 3HM35, 35hp, Freshwater Cooled, Direct Inline Diesel Engine
- 2,840 Hours
- Engine Serviced - September 2018
- Cruising Speed - 7 Knots at 2200rpms at approximately 3/4 Gallon per Hour
- Approximately 10 Miles per Gallon of Diesel Fuel
- 100 Gallons of Diesel Fuel = 1,000 Miles of Travel
- Maximum Speed - 8 Knots
- Yanmar Engine High Temperature Switch - NEW 2014
- Oil Pressure Sending Unit - NEW 2014
- 2 Terminal Strips (Busses) for Ground Wires & Other Wire terminations - NEW 2014
- Exhaust Hose - NEW 2015
- Dripless Shaft Coupling - Adjusted & Tightened 2015
- Engine Raw Water Intake Ball Valve - NEW 2017
- Kanzaki Marine Gear
- Hydraulic Steering
- Engine Controls - Cable System / Dual Station / Single Lever Throttle / Single Lever Shifting
- 3-Blade Bronze Propeller
- 1 1/4" Stainless Steel Shaft
- 100 Gallons Diesel Fuel in 2 Aluminum Tanks
- Rule 1100 Bilge Pump under Engine
- 1 Manual Bilge Pump
- DC Electrical Work - Replaced 12Volt Fuse-Type Breakers with NEW Blue Seas DC Electrical Panel - 2015
- AC Electrical Work - Removed and Replaced AC Electrical System from Vessel and Replaced with NEW Blue Seas AC Electrical Panel Consisting of a 30amp Mail Breaker and 6 Branch Circuits of 15amps each. All Cable was Supported to ABYC Standards of 18" or less.
- Interior Lights - NEW LED Lights - 2015
- House Batteries - 4 Golf Cart Batteries
- Start Batteries - 1 Group 24
- Trucharge 10 Battery Charger
- 30amp Shore Power Service
- 50' Shore Power Cord
- PSS Dripless Shaft Seal
- ICOM IC-M45 VHF
- Standard Horizon DS150 Depth Sounder with Repeater
- Garmin GPSMap 547 - NEW 2014
- Furuno GaAsFet Front End. 4-Tone Daylight Display Radar
- ComNav 1420 Autopilot - NEW 2015
- Staurn Compass
- Simpson Lawrence Horizon 600 Series Windlass with Deck Controls & Salon Helm Controls
- Bruce 22lbs Anchor
- Hooker 18lbs Anchor
- Ample Chain
- Ample Nylon Rode
- 2 - B1 Fire Extinguishers
- Navigation Lights
- Anchor Lights
- 3 - Adult Type II Life Jackets
- Swim Platform Boarding Ladder
- GFI Protected
- Stainless Steel Bow Railing
- Stainless Steel Side Deck Stanchions with Double Life Lines
- Foredeck/V-Berth 19" x 19" Hatch - Houdini Super 50 Hatch with Adjustable Arms (original equipment) - NEW 2014
- Zodiac C260 Aero 8' 6" Inflatable - NEW 2014
- Yamaha 2.5hp Outboard
- Canvas - Replaced all Existing Cockpit, Front Window, Rear Door & Window Canvas. Added Canvas for Windows & Anchor Windlass - NEW 2015
- Bottom Work - Removed all Old Bottom Paint Coatings Down to Bare Gelcoat. Painted with 4 Coats of Interlux Inter-Protect Barrier Coat & 2 Coats of Bottom Paint.
- Bottom Paint with West Marine PCA Gold Bottom Paint - NEW July 2017
- Zincs - NEW May 2018
- Dickinson Sea BBQ
- Staging & Personal Items to be Removed at Time of Sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.