1987 Gulfstar Sloop
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- East Hampton, NY
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 79,000
Curtis Stokes is a licensed and bonded yacht broker with Curtis Stokes and Associates based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and specializing in worldwide yacht sales, yacht charters and yacht new construction. Curtis Stokes offers professional, honest, discreet and personal assistance to a select group of clients and customers worldwide.
Please contact Curtis Stokes at 954 684 0218
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Vince Lazarra
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 50 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 6 in
LWL: 39 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Displacement: 42000 lbs
Ballast: 10500 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 64 ft 0 in
Total Power: 66 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH3-TE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 66 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (480 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (120 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (32 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 5
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
50' Gulfstar Vessel Walkthrough
From the center cockpit, you can step down to the master stateroom aft or step down into the salon forward. Once inside the salon, you will find the galley port aft, settee with table port forward, guest stateroom with over/under bunks starboard aft and benchseat/berth starboard forward. Walk forward and you will find a head with separate shower to port and another guest stateroom forward.
The headroom in the salon is 6'7", 6'4" in the master stateroom, 6'2" in the master stateroom shower, 6'5" in the starboard guest stateroom, 6'1" in the forward guest stateroom and 6'3" in the guest head. The master stateroom berth is 6'9" long, the forward guest berth is 6'1" long, the starboard guest berth is 6'5" long and the salon benchseat/berth is 6'6" long.
50' Gulfstar Accommodations
Dove offers an aft master stateroom with a queen size berth and an ensuite head with curtained shower stall, a guest stateroom to starboard off the salon with over/under bunks and a guest stateroom forward with a v-berth and ensuite head with separate shower. The salon starboard benchseat also serves as a berth.
50' Gulfstar Salon
The salon offers a benchseat/berth with storage to starboard, wrap-around settee with storage and table to port, hanging locker starboard forward, shelves, side windows, 2 overhead hatches, engine room door aft and teak & holly sole.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
50' Gulfstar Galley
The galley is located port aft in the salon.
- Stainless steel 3 burner propane cooktop and oven - Grunert refrigeration - Double stainless steel sinks - Overhead hatch - Portlight aft
50' Gulfstar Dining
Dining space is available at the salon settee and the cockpit fold up, folding teak table.
50' Gulfstar Master Stateroom
The master stateroom aft offers a queen size berth, shelves, hanging locker, mirror, 4 portlights, overhead hatch, teak & holly sole and an ensuite head with a curtained shower stall.
To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
50' Gulfstar Starboard Guest Stateroom
The starboard guest stateroom offers over/under bunks, window, overhead hatch, nightstand, storage cabinet and teak & holly sole.
There is access to the forward head and separate shower from the salon.
50' Gulfstar Forward Guest Stateroom
The forward guest stateroom offers a v-berth, overhead hatch, shelves, hanging locker, storage drawers, teak & holly sole and an ensuite head with separate shower.
To view a 360 degree photo of the forward guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
50' Gulfstar Cockpit
The center cockpit offers seating on both sides and aft, Edson helm pod, non-skid deck, hardtop, bimini aft and fold-up, folding teak table.
To view a 360 degree photo of the cockpit, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
50' Gulfstar Audio/Visual Equipment
- Pioneer DEH-1400 stereo/CD player in the salon - Pioneer interior speakers - Bose exterior speakers
50' Gulfstar Electronics
- Garmin EchoMap 50s chart plotter - Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass - Ritchie fluxgate compass
- Raytheon ST60 Tridata display - Raymarine ST4000+ autopilot
50' Gulfstar Electrical System
- Perko battery switches - 4 X Trojan T-605 6 vdc house batteries (2017)
- 1 X Sportsman DP27M auxiliary start battery - 110 amp alternator - Balmar regulator - Triad Utrad u7752 battery charger
50' Gulfstar Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Yanmar 4JH3-TE 66 hp auxiliary with approximately 2,383 hours - Morse engine control
- Racor 500FG fuel filter
- Force 10 11 gallon stainless steel water heater - Shurflow Aqua King II 3 gpm fresh water pump - Wilcox-Crittenden manual heads
50' Gulfstar Deck Equipment
- Ideal anchor windlass with foot control - Bruce 66 lb anchor - Spare Danforth anchor - 300' anchor chain and 200' anchor rode - Stainless steel rails forward and stainless steel stanchions with double lifelines sides and aft - Non-skid decks - Boarding gate each side and aft
- Stainless steel & teak swim ladder
50' Gulfstar Sails and Rigging
- Aluminum double spreader mast and boom - StreamStay roller furler - Doyle mainsail - UK sailmakers Genoa - Jib and stormsail - 2 X Lewmar 52 winches
50' Gulfstar Safety and Fire Protection
- Horeshoe lifering - Gulfstar LP gas control in galley - Ultra Safety systems bilge high water alarm
50' Gulfstar Exclusions
- Seller's personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Units Included
- Caribe RIB
Other Boats from Curtis Stokes & Associates
Pompano Beach, FL, United States