1987 Dehler 38
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Split, Croatia
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 35,000 Tax Paid (US$ 39,554)
Dehler 38 from 1987 for sale!
Private owner yacht, registered under Croatian flag, VAT paid.
In very good condition and ready to sail!
3 cabins, 6+2 berths, 2 heads.
Featuring a Volvo Penta 2003T (40 HP) diesel engine with 2700 working hours.
New Wind instrument and Tridata installed in September 2019 together with device which calibrates the older instruments with the new ones.
Mainsail from 2017.
Very well equipped with 5x sails, spinnaker pole, dinghy with outboard engine, life raft, one electric winch, electric windlass, adjustable chair for navigation table etc.
3 Batteries each 100 Ah (2x from June 2017, 1x from October 2015)
Built by Dehler Yachtbau in Germany, designed by Van de Stadt.
Please, find the equipment list above under ˝View full specifications˝.
Contact us for more details or to arrange a viewing.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT BACH YACHTING CROATIA!
Please contact Adam Matosin at +385 91 606 6609
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 11.80 m
Beam: 3.80 m
Maximum Draft: 1.90 m
Number of heads: 2
- Flag of registry: Croatian
- Builder: Dehler Yachtbau Gmbh (Germany)
- Designer: E. G. Van de Stadt
- Building year: 1987
- Lenght overall (m.): 11,80
- Lenght over waterline: 9,60
- Beam: 3,80
- Draft: 1,90 m
- Displacement: 5500 Kg
- Ballast: 2600 Kg
- Model: Volvo Penta 2003T
- Power: 40 HP
- Working hours: 2700
- Fuel tank capacity(l): 95 (with indicator on navigation table)
- Fresh water tank capacity(l): 350 (with indicator on navigation table)
3 cabins, 6+2 berths, 2 heads
- 2 Straight shaped saloon settee (that can be converted to 2 additional berths) and foldable saloon table with 8 glass holders
- Forecabin with double bed, and 5 hanging lockers
- 2 Aftcabins with double beds, hanging lockers
- Adjustable chair for navigation table
- 2 Heads with toilet, movable washbasin and shower
- L-shaped galley
- 3 Burner gas stove with oven Eno
- 2 Stainless steel sinks
- Lots of storage space
- GPS Autohelm ST50 (in cockpit)
- GPS Plotter Seatec NAV-6i (in cockpit)
- Wind instrument (From 2019)
Tridata instrument (From 2019)
- Autopilot ST50
- Speed instrument Autohelm (in cockpit)
- Easy Navtek (on navigation table)
- VHF Radio Shipmate RS 8000
- 2 Compasses, Silva & Suunto (both in cockpit)
- Electric anchor windlass Lofrans
- Hot water system
- 3 Batteries 100 Ah (2x from June 2017, 1x from October 2015)
- Battery charger 220/12V
- Shore power connection 220V
- Radio Blaupunkt
- Saloon loudspeakers Blaupunkt
- Barometer, Thermometer, Hygrometer Vdo
- Clock Hanseatic
- Weather station Huger
- Steering wheel
- Anchor with chain 65m 8mm
- Stern shower
- 1 Electric winch Lewmar 40
- Other manual - 43, 46
- Aluminium mast with 2 spreaders
- Aluminium boom
- Lazy bag with lazy jacks
- 2 Furlex roll reef
- Traveller in cockpit
- Spinnaker pole + Spinnaker equipment
- Fully battened mainsail (From 2017)
- Roll genoa (with UV protection from 2018)
- Spinnaker Elvstrom
- 2 Jib sails
- Dinghy with outboard engine Mariner
- Swimming platform with integrated swimming ladder
- Entrance ladders on bow
- Solar panel
- 2 Gas bottles
- Life raft Plastimo Cruiser 4 (for 4 persons)
- Fire extinguisher
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bach Yachting International