1987 C&C 44
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Seattle, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 79,000
The C&C 44 is a combination of performance and power, with an interior layout well suited for cruising. With fore and aft state rooms, master being aft and the guest forward both with private access to their own heads, there's ample spaces for family and friends. Fit with a large L-shaped galley with plenty of counter and storage space, provisioning and cooking for guests or the race crew will flow efficiently.
Moored on our docks here in Seattle and available for showing by appointment seven days a week.
Scheduling Appointments and Sea Trials and What to Do when you Arrive
You'll want to set up a private appointment either online or by phone to see a yacht in person for a walk-through. The following would also apply to a sea trail after making an accepted offer.
Before arriving at your appointment, here's a few tips to ensure a safe and fantastic experience:
Prior to an appointment, arrange to meet the broker at the marina or slip directly without stopping at the marina or brokerage office.
Stay at least six feet from the anyone who is nearby.
The total number of people aboard at any one time will be dictated by the size of the vessel.
Bring your own face masks, wipes, gloves, eye protection, and hand sanitizer.
Bring a phone to record your appointment or sea trial for later review.
Understand that the use of public restrooms may not be an option, so plan ahead!
Have a good time and go boating!
Contact Ray Neglay information requests and to schedule showings.
Cell (206) 225-4537
Please contact Ray Neglay at (206) 547-2755
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 44 ft 2 in
Beam: 13 ft 3 in
LWL: 35 ft 3 in
Minimum Draft: 8 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 8 ft 3 in
Displacement: 20906 lbs
Ballast: 9850 lbs
Total Power: 70 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JHTE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 70 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2
Fuel Tanks: 1 (50 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
- Raymarine C70 GPS/Chartplotter (display at nav station)
- Raytheon SL70 Radar (display at helm)
- Raytheon ST60 Knot Meter, Depth, and CH Wind/Speed/ Direction Indicator (at helm)
- Raymarine ST60 Knot Meter, Depth, and Wind/Speed/Direction Indicator (at nav station).
- Raytheon ST6000 Autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 Multi-display (cockpit)
- Raymarine ST60 Wind/Speed/Direction Indicator (cockpit)
- VHF Radio
- Stereo receiver/CD/DVD players w/8 speaker system, amp, and sound bar
- 120V AC shore power
- Aims Power Global LF Series inverter/charger
- (2) 8D house batteries, (2) group 27 starting battery
- Galvanic isolator
- 135 amp duel output alternator
Sails and Rigging
- 100% jib
- Spinnaker w/ATN headstay pivot and sock
- Spinnaker Pole
- Harken roller furling headsail
- NavTec hydraulic backstay adjuster
- Rod rigging
- Hydraulic vang
- Lines led aft to cockpit
- 4 burner propane stove/oven
- Stainless steel 2 basin sink w/hot and cold pressure water
- SEA FROST12 volt refrigeration/freezer system
- (2) Barient #36 2 speed self-tailing primary winches
- (2) Barient #36 2 speed secondary winches
- (4) Barient #24 control winches (at cockpit cabin top)
- Simpson Lawrence Sprint 1000 electric windlass
- Outboard motor mount
- 35 lb. CQR primary anchor w/300' of chain
- Danforth back up anchor
Additional Equipment & Upgrades
- Dodger and bimini
- Mainsail and helm covers
- Espar force air diesel heating system
- New Max Prop (3 blade)
- Endeavor inflatable tender
- Mercury 15 hp outboard
- Village Marine Little Wonder H2O maker (8 gallons per hour, condition of membrane unknown)
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit cushions
- Magma propane barbeque
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.