1987 Wilbur Flybridge Cruiser (Rebuilt & launched in 1994)
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Harpswell, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 137,500
SNOW GOOSE is one of the handsome 34 Wilbur Flybridge Sedan Cruisers with the extended pilothouse. She has one of the best interior layouts for comfortable cruising found in this design, sleeping five instead of the usual two or three. Her present owners have detailed maintenance records which are available. Please note all of the upgrades and improvements performed since 2005 when they purchased this vessel. She has had the finest care by her knowledgeable owners. We believe this vessel is an excellent opportunity to purchase one of these popular vessels, so rarely found on the used market. We highly recommend SNOW GOOSE.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 45 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Lee S. Wilbur Co, Manset, MA
Designer: Ralph Ellis
LOA: 34 ft 4 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
LWL: 32 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 8 in
Displacement: 15000 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Total Power: 375 HP
Engine Brand: Caterpillar
Engine Model: 3208TA
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 375 HP
Number of heads: 1
- 2015 Complete paint on hull, cabin and nonskid side decks using Alexseal (rolled and tipped method); also applied new lettering.
- 2015 Replaced new headliner throughout.
- 2015 Rebedded all flybridge flange fasteners and bench fasteners.
- 2015 Removed and repaired flybridge benches.
- 2015 New center windshield wiper.
- 2016 Replaced bilge pump switch.
- 2017 Replaced alternator and raw water belts.
- 2017 Rebuilt flybridge hydraulic pump, and rudder hydraulic arm.
- 2017 Stripped varnish and refinished 2018 & 2019.
- 2018 Replaced two engine control cables.
- 2018 Added crankshaft pulley and moved raw water pump forward to add second alternator belt.
- 2018 Rebuilt macerator pump; installed new propeller cutter.
- 2019 Rebuilt Groco head pump.
- 2019 Adjusted engine valves.
- 2019 Installed new life ring.
- Solid hand laid up fiberglass hull. (Thickness of hull varies from 3/8” to 3/4” at high stress areas and as much as 1 ½” at rudder port bearings).
- Superstructure is fiberglass and end-grain balsa core sandwich construction, providing rigidity and light weight.
- Cream Awlgripped hull by Alexseal.
- Superstructure is white, cockpit and decks are white and light grey.
- Dark green boot top.
- Sea Hawk Monterey Water Based Ablative bottom paint #5443 green.
- All exterior brightwork is teak and is in first class condition using Epiphanes varnish.
- Teak swim platform.
- Dual helms.
- Hynautic hydraulic wheel steering.
Fuel: 200 gallons in two aluminum 100 gallon tanks.
Water: 80 gallons in two 40 gallon PVC tanks.
Holding: Approximately 20 gallons with y-valve and electric macerator pump.
- 1992 Single Cat 3208 TA diesel, 375 hp, V8, FWC, with 4026 hours as reported on hour meter.
- Only 4 hours on engine since valve adjustment.
- 2008 starter motor.
- Transmission oil every season.
- Engine oil changed every 200 hours
- Twin Disc MG 507-1 2:1 reduction gear with new gasket.
- 1 3/4” S/S shaft.
- 5 bladed Hall & Stafford Nibral bronze prop, 24 x 25 L.H.
- Spur cutters.
- S/S engine exhaust with replaced S/S elbow.
- Kobelt single engine controls, electric engine oil change system.
- Automatic halon system.
- Dahl 200 fuel/water separator.
- Entire engine room and hatches are insulated with Sounddown and lead insulation.
- Full engine gauges and hour meter (flybridge fuel gauges do not operate).
- 12V oil changer for engine and transmission.
- Fuel manifold system.
- Cruising speed: 8-12 knots @ 1200-1800 RPM.
- Maximum speed: 15-16 knots @ 2800 WOT.
- 12V/110V electrical system with circuit breaker panels and a separate fuse panel for all electronics.
- 2013 Two 12V 8D Deka Dominator gel batteries (2 for house and 1 for engine).
- Smart charging system.
- 125 amp alternator with two belts and dual pulleys.
- 75´ shore power cord. Reverse polarity indicator.
- Electrical panel is easily removed for full access from head.
- 2006 Xantrex Freedom 2000 battery charger-inverter with 3 stage regulator.
- Auto battery combiner switch.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Sleeps five in custom interior. Chain locker forward followed aft by a large vee berth with filler piece with Bomar hatch overhead. There are storage lockers under each berth, 1 shelf port and starboard, and varnished cypress hull ceilings outboard of the vee berths. Next aft to port is a “down” galley, a three burner propane S/S Hillerange stove, S/S sink with hot and cold water and filtered potable faucet. 12V/110V Engel refrigerator/freezer, generous dish locker storage and numerous drawers. To starboard is a lighted hanging locker, and an enclosed head, sink and separate stall shower, manual W.C. (rebuilt recently), with 12V macerator pump. Access to hydraulic steering is by way of locker door in head.
Up three steps and to starboard is the lower helm station with a handsome teak 2 person bench seat and a custom teak electronics console, teak C-map storage rack, etc. To port is a settee which extends to a comfortable double berth with storage lockers under, followed aft by a custom lighted storage cabinet for books and CD’s.
To starboard, aft of the lower helm is a fore and aft facing dinette which converts to a generous single berth. Sliding glass windows open port, starboard and aft for excellent ventilation, as does the center windshield. There is a varnished teak centerline door to access the cockpit. A S/S and teak ladder to port leads to the flybridge. The interior of SNOW GOOSE is exquisitely-finished in white laminate bulkheads with high gloss varnished teak trim, with teak drawer and locker fronts, and teak window trim. The main salon has a teak and holly sole as does the galley and vee berth area. All berth cushions in the main salon are an attractive beige new in 2006; the vee berth cushions are 5” beige fabric; the curtains are beige.
Access to the engine room is via three engine hatches. The engine room surface is painted white and is spotless, as well as being thoughtfully laid out, with all systems easily accessible.
- 2005 Simrad AP26 autopilot.
- 2005 Raymarine E120 12" fully integrated Radar-GPS-Depthsounder at lower helm.
- 2005 Raymarine E80 8” fully integrated unit at upper helm.
- Two ICOM 504 VHF’s with distress button.
- Standard Horizon depthsounder, speed & temp at both stations.
- 2 Ritchie compasses.
- Chelsea brass barometer and clock.
- Stereo/CD player with speakers.
- Espar diesel heat with three outlets in salon, head & galley area.
- (Espar intake has a sound reduction box for quiet running).
- Cockpit hot and cold shower.
- Rule electric bilge pump.
- Rule under galley sole.
- 2017 Maxwell HRC FF-8 dual action windlass with remote at bridge and lower helm.
- 40 lb Bruce anchor with 40' 5/16" BBB chain and 200' 5/8" rode.
- 25 lb CQR spare anchor with rode for stern use.
- Two bow rollers and two hawse pipes.
- Varnished teak bowsprit.
- S/S bow rail.
- S/S Sampson post.
- Emergency tiller.
- Dual trumpet electric horn.
- Lifering, bell, flares, ensign staff, boathook.
- 4 person “offshore” liferaft in hard canister, not certified.
- Edson aluminum Radar mast.
- Teak swim platform with telescoping swim ladder.
- Rule high water bilge alarm at two station, bridge & lower helm.
- Aquameter propane alarm.
- White vinyl cushions on flybridge.
- 1 million candlepower fixed spotlight with hand-held remote.
- Three electric windshield wipers with spare blades & windshield fresh water washer.
- Radar reflector.
- Maintenance logs since 2005.
- Snap on screens and covers for windshield and companionway door (off white canvas).
- 2-10 lb Propane tanks, mounted on port cockpit locker.
- Newmar propane tank shut-off control.
- Dark green bimini top with boot and flybridge cover, new 2018.
- 6 bronze opening ports with screens.
- One Bomar hatch with built-in teak screen.
- Two Guest electric fans.
- Shower sump pump.
- Bilge blower and “Hinckley-style” air scoops to provide cool air to engine intake.
- Shaft, prop & large stern zincs for bonding system.
- Cockpit cushion.
- Fenders, docklines.
- Rod holders.
- Two S/S steering wheels.
- 12 gallon hot water heater (off engine & 110V).
- Pilothouse lower helm is varnished teak double seat; white vinyl cushions with embroidered Wilbur logo.
- Flybridge is equipped with 1 piece low profile venturi wind screen and engine gauges.
- Flybridge is equipped with back to back seats with vinyl cushions to seat 8 people.
- Fresh water hot and cold outside shower.
- LED lights - throughout cabin (except head).
- LED lights for nav and masthead.
- Spare 23 x 23 four bladed prop.
- 2 VHF antennas with extensions.
- Stamoid white cockpit bimini.
- Magma grill for propane bottles.
EXCLUSIONS: SOME THROW PILLOWS, CARVING OF SNOW GOOSE ON WALL OPPOSITE GALLEY
COMMENTS: SNOW GOOSE is one of the handsome 34 Wilbur Flybridge Sedan Cruisers with the extended pilothouse. She has one of the best interior layouts for comfortable cruising found in this design, sleeping five instead of the usual two or three. Her present owners have detailed maintenance records which are available. Please note all of the upgrades and improvements performed since 2005 when they purchased this vessel. She has had the finest care by her knowledgeable owners. We believe this vessel is an excellent opportunity to purchase one of these popular vessels, so rarely found on the used market. We highly recommend SNOW GOOSE.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.