1987 Morgan 41
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- San Carlos, Mexico
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 59,900
The Morgan Out Island has an excellent reputation as a shallow draft full keel cruiser. The standard ketch/cutter rig allows for multiple sail configurations in all types of weather. They were built strong using lots of fiberglass and offer great interior space with a 13’10” beam, 2 staterooms and 2 heads with showers. They come with a huge engine room for easy engine maintenance, 6’4″ salon headroom, a protected galley and abundant storage capacity throughout. The stainless steel wire rigging uses outboard chain plates allowing for easy to get around side decks. This vessel has a large cockpit for entertaining and 2 separate companionways, one aft leading to the master stateroom and one forward leading into the salon giving the owners complete privacy when needed.
If you like to view this vessel please make an an appointment by calling our office 503-289-6306
Please contact Passion Yachts at (503) 289-6306
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Morgan Yacht Corporation
Designer: Charles Morgan
LOA: 41 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 10 in
LWL: 34 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 10 in
Displacement: 24000 lbs
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JHE
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Fresh Water Tanks: (125 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (82 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
- Salon has an L shaped dinette and settee.
- Large wall mirror and a stereo 3 disk CD player.
- Large U shaped galley with lots of counter space.
- New refrigeration in galley
- new curtains and new upholstery on salon and dinette seats
- Propane gimbled range, double stainless steel sink with hose spray faucet head, engine hot water heater.
- 6'4" headroom in galley and salon.
- Separate navigation station with a walk through to a large aft cabin.
- Aft head with a separate shower stall and electric head.
- Forward cabin/v-berth has a wide size bed and custom storage.
- Forward head w/levac system, stainless steel sink.
- Lowrance chart plotter Elite 5HDI
- ICOM VHF
- JVC radar (16 mile)
- ICOM 700 pro SSB radio
- 2000 Heart Invertor
- Link 2000 power monitor
- 2 in line PUR water makers (3 gal per hour)
- 4 55W Sieman solar panels
- 4 6V golf cart batteries
- Separate 12V windlass battery
- Salt water wash down on bow
- Electric dinghy winch on davit
- Fluorescent lighting throughout plus LED lighting in salon and galley
Sails & Rigging
- 2 sets of ground tackle on bow. 55 lb Delta on electric windless with 250' chain. 44 lb Bruce with 50' Chain and 250' nylon rode.
- 2-22lb Danforth stern anchors with chain and rode.
- Self tailing winches.
- Roller furling on headsail.
- Full baton mainsail.
- Lazy jacks
- Custom stainless steel radar arch with lifting davit.
- The front of the dodger unzips for flow through air in hot weather. Bimini zips in to the dodger and has complete cockpit enclosure but enclosure needs some isinglass replaced.
- Fold down tray table
- Custom 3 cup holder
- Binnacle mounted engine gauges
- Ritchie 6" navigation compass
- Wheel can be removed and a bed piece inserted for outside sleeping.
- Stainless steel barbecue
- Whisker pole
- Man overboard pole with horseshoe life ring
- Life jackets
- Aluminum propane tank
- 10.5' Walker Bay Genisis dinghy with anchor locker, seat with tool box and newer 15 horse motor
- Life boat on deck
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.