1987 Albin 36 Trawler
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Kemah, TX
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 44,900
Preliminary listing subject to owner's approval.
Perfect “Great Loop” Boat
Single Cummins Diesel
Centerline Queen in Master Cabin
Flybridge and Inside Helm Stations
Prop is Protected by Keel
RIB Dinghy and Dinghy Davits
Sashay has a great set-up for doing the Great Loop, the Bahamas or living aboard. She is powered by an economical single Cummins diesel and her bow thruster makes docking a breeze. At 36 feet, she is the ideal size for a “Loop” boat—big enough for all the comforts of home, but maneuverable enough to tuck into the smaller marinas and anchorages along the way. Her full keel keeps her stable and offers protection for the prop in case of a grounding.
She features the much sought-after walk-around centerline queen in the master suite, has tons of locker space for storage, has two full heads with showers and a bathtub. Two doors offer quick deck access—one to starboard at the helm and the other to port just aft of the galley.
This is a great cost-effective opportunity to purchase a capable Loop/Bahamas boat, considering both purchase price and future operating expenditures.
Contact the LISTING BROKER today to set up a time to view Sashay.
With over 50 boats in two locations, it’s like a boat show every day!
Contact the listing broker
Paul Stehfest Paul@LittleYachtSales.com 903-401-9049
Want to sell your boat? I am always looking for clean quality listings for my clients. Contact me for a free, professional, personalized market evaluation.
Paul Stehfest CPYB
Please contact Paul Stehfest at (903) 401-9049
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 35 ft 9 in
Beam: 13 ft 2 in
LWL: 31 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 6 in
Displacement: 18500 lbs
Total Power: 210 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Engine Model: BTA 5.9
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2627
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 210 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (220 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (350 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Cummins BTA 5.9
Approximately 2626 hours reported
Note: There are 2 separate hour meters at the lower helm—the total hours on both meters need to be added together for the total reported hours on the engine.
- PorMariner ProNautic 12-30P smart charger with monitors (2016)
- Xantrex inverter (2019)
- Three 4D batteries
- Xantrex Pro XM1000 remote battery monitor/controller (hooked up but not permanently installed)
- Xantrex LinkLite battery monitor
- FireBoy tank monitor (2016)
- Side-Power SP55S bow thruster
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- Lewmar electric windlass (2016) with controls at both helms
- Dripless water injected shaft log
- Mechanical throttle and shifter
- 3 Blade LH prop
- Vacuum gauge for fuel filters
- CruiseAir 16,00 BTU marine AC/Heat
- 2 Automatic DC bilge pumps and one manual bilge pump
- Side-Power bow thruster controls at both helms
- 2 Raymarine C90s (one at each helm)
- Raymarine C90 radar
- Standard Horizon Matrix AIS+ GX2150 VHF at lower helm
- Standard Horizon RAM (remote access mike with full controls—VHF) at flybridge
- Raymarine depth
- Flat screen TV
- Kenwood stereo with CD changer at flybridge (2016)
The Master Suite is aft and boasts the much-desired centerline queen berth with access on both sides. Hanging lockers and cabinets, both port and starboard, provide plenty of storage for clothing. Large ports allow for plenty of light to keep the master cabin bright and cheery. Dressers with drawers double as nightstands at the head of the berth.
The private Master Head features a bath tub, shower, Jabsco manual commode and vanity. A cleaver design allows for the sink to slide out of the way when not in use.
The Guest Cabin is forward and has a V-berth with storage in drawers under. A hanging locker is just below the steps from the salon. The guest cabin also has a Private Head, with shower, vanity and a slide-away sink.
The large ports in the Salon provide panoramic views of the world outside. A large U-Shaped settee is to starboard and the Galley is to port (also with excellent all-around views). The Lower Fully-Functional Helm is to starboard of the forward end of the galley. Two Doors allow for easy access to the deck.
- VitriFrigo AC/DC refrigerator/freezer (2016)
- Propane 3 burner stove/oven
- Large sink with pressure hot/cold water
- Plenty of counter space
Deck and Flybridge
- NEW RIB dinghy with NEW (model year 2016 but bought new in 2018)
- 2 HP Evinrude outboard for dinghy
- Dinghy davits
- Lewmar electric windlass (2016) with up and down foot switches
- CQR 35 anchor and a Danforth style anchor
- Propane marine BBQ on aft flybridge (with Sunbrella cover)
- Mast for stabilizing sail (sail not included), radar, antennas and anchor light. Mast can pivot down when going under bridges.
- Large deck area aft of upper helm
- Phifertex netting around flybridge rail
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Other Boats from Little Yacht Sales
32 + 2 Command Bridge
Hollywood, FL, United States
cheap and easy