1986 Tayana 37
- View Full Specifications
At Our Docks
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Seattle, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 69,900
- Sale Pending
New listing just arrived at our docks - beautiful condition inside and out! Tayana sailboats were built to transport sailors anywhere in the world safely and comfortably.
Designed by Robert Perry, there were hundreds of Tayana's built in the 80’s.
This sailboat is warm, cozy and beautiful below. Start your dream, next sailing adventure by getting away on a classic, the Tayana 37.
Dulcimer IV is a proven world cruiser looking to find a new home, be adopted and explore open waters with the next owner/s!
No teak decks, bow thruster, fresh bottom paint and zincs, extra built-in fuel and water tanks for long passages - knowledgable sailors have owned this yacht for 27 years and she's in excellent condition inside and out - great opportunity, won't last!
For more information, contact:
Trevor MacLachlan: Cell 206-422-6974 firstname.lastname@example.org
Vance Pitzer: Cell 206-850-1239 email@example.com
Tori Parrott: Cell 206-618-0197 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Trevor MacLachlan at 206-284-9004
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Bob Perry
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 42 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 6 in
LWL: 31 ft 10 in
Length on Deck: 37 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 8 in
Displacement: 24000 lbs
Ballast: 7340 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 5 in
Total Power: 44 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1986
Engine Model: 4JHE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 44 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (90 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Wind speed and direction
Shore power inlet
Length Overall: 42'"
Length on Deck: 37'"
Length at Waterline: 31"
Ballast: 7,430 lbs.
Displacement: 24,500 lbs.
- Sleeps 5-7
- Large V-Berth/Master Stateroom
- Quarter-Berth Aft Stateroom
- Pull-out Double on Starboard Settee
- Lowering Salon Table converts the Settee into a Portside Berth
- 1 Head, with stainless steel sink and vanity
- Walk-in shower
- 2 Hanging lockers
- Heating: Dickinson Propane Heater/Fireplace
Engine – 44 HP, 4 cylinder Yanmar. Work recently done includes:
- Replaced: gaskets, thermostat, Yanmar cap, recovery tank, drain cock, seals, impeller, gaskets, cam, petcock
- Repainted engine
- Rebuilt raw water pump
- Installed hoses, fuel lines, exhaust hoses
- Relocated fuel filter
- Newer rear engine mounts
- Remounted raw water strainer and hose to the thru-hull valve
- Mounted anti-siphon valve and hoses
- Replaced the muffler and hose
- Gas Systems Propane Stove with Oven/Broiler
- Top & Front Loading Stainless Steel Lined Refrigerator
- Galley Faucet and foot pump
- Double stainless steel sink
- (2) 20lb Propane Tanks in Dedicated, vented locker w/ solenoid control and propane sensor.
- Sink-top Cutting Boards
- Exceptional Storage in Lockers & Drawers
EXTRA built-in fuel and water tanks for long passages!
Fuel: est. 90, TBD
Fresh Water: est. 100 TBD
- Genoa (roller furling)
- Staysail (inner stay removed, not installed)
- Main sail
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.