1986 Lafitte 44
- View Full Specifications
Over $275K Invested since '17
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Annapolis, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 129,000
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION!!!
EQUIPPED TO CIRCUMNAVIGATE
OWNER SAYS SELL NOW!!!
BRING ALL OFFERS!
Dream Weaver is the penultimate Lafitte 44 built. The current owner purchased her from the original owner in 2017 and has invested over $250,000 preparing this robustly-built, well-regarded, Robert Perry-designed vessel for circumnavigation. A change in plans now brings her to market and, at this asking price, she represents a great opportunity to capture value. All invoices available to serious buyers. Highlights of recent upgrades include:
- All new standing rigging w/ Sta-Lock fittings
- All chainplates removed, dye tested, and electro-polished
- All chainplate attachment points reinforced with additional glass
- New carbon fiber whisker pole
- New sails from Port Townsend Sails (main, light air main with snuffing sock, roller-furling genoa and drifter, staysail, trysail with separate track and bent-on bag, and storm staysail)
- New dodger, bimini and full enclosure by Quantum, plus matching covers for foredeck, pole, and liferaft
- New Nex-Gen 5.5KW genset
- New Relion lithium batteries (900AH)
- New WindPilot windvane self-steering
- New full B&G electronics suite, including forward-looking sonar, AIS transceiver, 4G radar, 3 MFDs, 12-inch Zeus3 plotter
- New Icom VHF transceiver with cockpit remote affording full functionality
- New Simrad/B&G below-deck hydraulic autopilot with remote control
- Boat prepped for install of Reverse Cycle Heating/AC
- New Deadlights
- New Harken self-tailing 2-Speed winches at mast
- All Winches Serviced
- New Halyard Clutches on Mast
- New Mast Step
- All New Running Rigging, most of it Dyneema
- All New Bilge Pumps
- All New Propane Gas System
- New 110V and 220V Victron Energy inverter/chargers - boat automatically accepts 110V or 220V shore power
- Plentiful new 110V and 220V sockets throughout boat
- New Viking 8-person liferaft in hard case w/ Deck Cradle
- 300 feet of 10mm chain rode on 45-lb CQR bower anchor
- Maxwell Windlass rebuilt and new foot switch
- 300 feet of nylon rode with 50 more feet of 10mm chain for Danforth kedge anchor
- New 100-lb fisherman's anchor from Maine's P.E. Luke
- 8 fenders, 2 horseshoe buoys, 1 offshore danbouy with light, and other sundries left aboard
- Perkins 4-154 Engine w/ Approx 450 Original Hours
Please contact Dale R. Davis for more info. Dale@IntegrityYachtSales.com or 703-395-7649
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 44 ft 5 in
Beam: 12 ft 8 in
Number of heads: 2
LOA: 44' 5"
LWL: 35' 6"
Beam: 12' 8"
Bridge Clearance: 62' 8"
The three-cabin interior has the guest stateroom and enclosed head forward with a hanging closet, lockers and a large hatch above the V-berth. The chain locker is accessible through doors located in the forward bulkhead. The forward head is just to aft on the portside. It is very well appointed with a high quality Groco manual toilet.
The salon, just aft of the enclosed head, is very large and airy with several opening ports and a large hatch. There is a large U-shaped settee to port with a centerline drop-leaf table with fiddles. When the table drops down, the port settee can be converted to a comfortable double berth. To starboard is a long, straight settee equipped with a lee cloth which serves as an excellent sea berth. Just aft on the port side is an extremely functional U-shaped galley. Opposite on the starboard side is the navigation station with a large, lift-top chart table, control distribution panels, book shelf, storage for charts and a cushioned seat. Between the galley and the navigation station is the large companionway ladder and centerline hatch that is used primarily in port or at anchor.
Aft of the navigation station on the starboard side is the enclosed aft head with doors leading to the master stateroom. The master stateroom has a companionway ladder to the cockpit and an offset queen berth on the port side. Opposite on the starboard side is a settee. The master stateroom has a hanging closet, two large lockers, numerous drawers for storage, and two opening ports. The engine room is aft of the companionway ladder and forward of the master stateroom. There is excellent access to the engine from three sides and the top.
Perkins 4-154 w/ Approx 450 Original Hours
Electronics & Navigation
B&G Zeus3 12" touchscreen MFD with CMAP MAX-N cartography
B&G Triton Speed/Depth/Wind Pack
B&G ZG100 GPS Antenna w/Built-In Rate Compass
B&G Broadband 4G Radar
Icom M506 VHF Fixed Mount receiver w/Front Mic
Simrad NAIS-500 Class B AIS
NMEA 2000 barometric pressure sensor
Simrad/B&G ForwardScan Sonar
Sails and Rigging
All New Custom Sails by Port Townsend Sails
Fully Battened Mainsail
Light Air/Loose Footed Mainsail
115% RF Genoa
130% Furling Drifter
Two Lewmar 55 Self Tailing Two Speed Primary Winches
Two New Harken 35 Self Tailing Two Speed Halyard Winches on Mast
New Harken Traveller
Broadwater Marine Stove (4 Burner)
Separate Large Freezer
Double Stainless Steel Sinks
Pressurized Fresh Water
Manual Salt Water Pump
House Bank consisting of Three (3) Relion RB-300 LiFePO4 Batteries - 900AH Total
NextGen 5.5KW AC GenSet
Victron Charger/Inverter 110V/3000KW
Victron Charger/Inverter 220V/3500KW
30A Shore Power Cable W/ Smart Plug
300 feet of all-10mm chain rode on 60#CQR bower anchor with Maxwell electric windlass, plus Danforth and PE Luke fisherman kedges for security in any eventuality
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.