1986 Hardy 25
- 360° Photo
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Inverkip, Inverclyde, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 14,950 Tax Paid (US$ 19,025)
- Sale Pending
Very popular Hardy 25 powered by a Cummins Mercruiser 120hp inboard marine diesel engine. 4 berths comprising two doubles with 6ft 4inch headroom. Separate heads compartment and Linear galley. Blue upholstery and varnished wood interior. There is a fully road legal road trailer and new outboard available by separate neogiation.
We look forward to welcoming you to Kip Marina. Boats are available for viewing on pontoons, hard standing (ladder access), on moorings and in some cases further afield. Please contact us beforehand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are travelling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
Roseann Sweeney Kip Boat Sales Michael Schmidt & Partner Tel: +0044(0)1475 529975 Fax:+0044(0)1475 529880 Mobile:0044(0)7990593158 email@example.com
Please contact at +44 (0)1475 529975
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 8.01 m
Beam: 2.74 m
Maximum Draft: 0.84 m
Total Power: 120 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins Mercruiser
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: 1.7 D
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 508
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 120 HP
Number of heads: 1
The hull is contructed in GRP with blue Gelcoat and the GRP deck is white with grey non slip pannels the superstructure is GRP with white gelcoat.
- She has wheel steering from the pilothouse and an outdrive with a 3 blade prop.
- Epoxy coated hull to waterline, done in 1986.
Dimensions and General Information
Designed by Colin Mudie and built by Hardy Marine in 1986.
- LOA 8.01m.
- LWL 6.32m.
- Beam 2.74m.
- Draft 0.84m.
- Displacement 2000kg.
- Yard No 1243.
- 180ltr Stainess Steel fuel tank.
- 100ltr flexible water tank.
4 berths with 6ft 4inch headroom. Separate heads compartment and Linear galley. Blue upholstery and varnished wood interior.
- Spinflo MK X gas cooker.
- Presurrised cold water system to galley sink.
- Electric toilet in heads.
- Electrolux Front opening fridge in wheelhouse.
- Combi TV.
- 12v Cabin lighting.
Mechanical and Electrical
Cummins/Mercruiser 1.7D 120hp diesel inboard engine with outdrive to 3 blade fixed propellor.
- Engine new in 2005 with 508 engine hours as at 29/8/2018.
- Engine number DW516380 & serial number OW152812.
- Last service March 2018.
- Cruising speed 7kts, in the region of 10 kts maximum.
- Morse throttle and gear controls.
- Hydraulic Trim Tabs with electric pump.
- Engine start battery 12v/50amp, new 2017.
- Domestic battery 12v/50amp, new 2017.
- Engine alternator 50amp.
- Sterling 12v battery charger.
- Victron battery management.
Deck and Deck Equipment
Easily navigated side decks lead to the spacious foredeck which is all secured by a stainless steel pulpit, stainless steel stanchions with single pvc coated stainless steel guard wire with port and stbd gates and a stainless steel pushpit. Aft style open cockpit has good all round visibility and a full cover with windows providing shelter during inclement weather and ample seating.
- Single bow roller.
- 7.5kg Bruce type anchor.
- 30m calibrated chain.
- Electric Lofrans anchor windlass with warping drum and foot controls.
- 8 fenders.
- Various warps.
- 5 mooring cleats.
- 4 fairleads.
- Spare cockpit cover.
- Navman VHF 7100 - in saloon.
- Lowrance Link 5 VHF cockpit speaker.
- Lowrance Hook 4 echosounder - new 2016 in cockpit.
- Navico WP 5000 autopilot.
- Silva compass.
- GPS M & D 451 plotter with intergrated speed/log - new 2016.
- Garmin 100 fish finder.
- Electric bilge pump.
- Coastal flare pack in date till Sep 2021.
- Fire blanket.
- 2 manual dry powder fire extinguishers.
- Automatic fire extinguisher in the engine bay.
- Gas detector.
- Navigation lights; steaming, stern and port & stbd.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Other Boats from Michael Schmidt & Partner Ltd
Inverkip, Inverclyde, United Kingdom