1986 Faurby 36
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Premantura, Croatia
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 64,000 Tax Paid (US$ 76,109)
Faurby 36 from 1986 for sale.
Second owner yacht, VAT paid.
In turnkey condition, ready to unite the lines and go cruising.
Featuring a Volvo Penta 28HP diesel engine with saildrive.
Lots of renewals and services done in 2014 and 2015:
Seat cushion and bed covers, curtains, bimini top and sprayhood, solar panel and batteries, instruments (speed, depth, wind), stainless steel/mahagony bathing platform, navigation, big service of engine and drive, hull polished, teak thoroughly cleaned and oiled etc.
Boat was bought in 2014 from the first owner. It was rearly used before and was in prime condition inside and out. The kitchen was barely used and oven was never used before 2014. Even though the condition of the boat was great, it was thoroughly inspected for anything need changing of servicing. Above is a list of the things that have been done on the boat in 2014/15. Boat is situated in Croatia as it was from new. Land transport can be arranged. The boat is on sale because it got too small for our needs, otherwise it is incredibly fast and as all Faurbys exceptionally built.
Please, find the equipment list above under ˝View full specifications˝.
Contact us for more details or to arrange a visit.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT BACH YACHTING CROATIA!
Please contact Adam Matosin at +385 91 606 6609
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 11.12 m
Beam: 3.0 m
Maximum Draft: 1.80 m
Number of heads: 1
- Flag of registry: Slovenian
- Builder: Faurby Yachts (Denmark)
- Latest refit: 2014 and 2015
- Lenght (m.): 11.12 m
- Beam: 3 m
- Draft: 1.80 m
- Weight dry: 4500 Kg
- Model: Volvo Penta (Diesel with saildrive)
- Power: 28 HP
- Engine working hours: 2130
- Foldable propeller
- Fuel tank capacity(l): 60
- Water tank capacity(l): 120
2 cabins, 1 head
- L-shaped saloon settee and on oposite side one straight shaped settee with foldable saloon table
- Forecabin with single bed
- Aftcabin with double bed
- Head with toilet, washbasin and shower
- Burner gas stove with oven
- 2 Stainless steel sinks
- Lots of storage space
- Wind instrument Danavigate 3500 (on navigation desk)
- Speed / Depth instrument Danavigate 3200 (on navigation desk)
- Depth instrument Clipper (in cockpit)
- Wind instrument Clipper (in cockpit)
- Compass Silva
- Electric windlass
- CD Player Kenwood
- Saloon loudspeakers
- Waterproof cockpit loudspeakers
- Battery charger
- Shore power connection
- Teak side decks, teak in cockpit
- Wooden teak board for floor in cockpit
- Anchor with chain
- Aluminium mast
- Aluminium boom
- Lazy bag with lazy jacks
- Roller furler
- Spinnaker pole
- Fully battened Mainsail (From 2019)
- Roll genoa
- Solar panel
- Openable swimming platform with integrated swimming ladder
- Bimini top
- Winter cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bach Yachting Croatia
At request, Croatia