1986 Cape Dory 330
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Mattapoisett, MA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 49,000
The CD330 is fun and easy to sail — even when short-handed — because of her cutter rig with a self-tending, club-footed staysail. Her cutter rig and "full-keel" combine to make her stable and true on all points. She's an all-weather performer. The CD330 is powered with a 30 h.p. diesel.
The cockpit of the Cape Dory 330 follows the successful Cape Dory 40 "T" shape to provide the skipper greater accessibility to instruments and winches. Three deep lockers provide ample space for docklines, fenders and assorted gear. The cockpit also features an innovative built-in CNG/LPG locker. Her wide, non-skid coaming tops provide a seat when going to windward.
The interior of the CD330 has been engineered for optimum spaciousness, convenience and comfort. Her large cruising galley spans across the aft section of the cabin. The main salon has 2 settee berths (1 converts to a double berth) plus a large, solid teak dropleaf table. The head is extra spacious with a separate shower stall — features seldom found in 33 footers!
The Cape Dory 330 emphasizes comfort — sailing comfort and living comfort.
1 - New Raymarine EV-100 autopilot installed fall 2018
2 - The hull was soda blasted, hull preparation and barrier coat applied, then primer and 2 coats of ablative bottom paint
3 – 3 Group 31 deep cycle marine batteries replaced Summer 2019
Please call Steve Fischer at 401 - 300 - 2988 Or email Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org And schedule an appointment to visit his office at 39 Alexander Rd, Portsmouth, RI
Please call Steve Fischer at 401-300-2988 or email steve@bluenoseyachts to schedule an appointmen to see this boat. Currently on the hard but launching this Spring when timing allows.
Please contact Steve Fischer at 4013002988
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 35 ft 4 in
Beam: 10 ft 3 in
LWL: 24 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 10 in
Displacement: 13300 lbs
Total Power: 24 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Year Built: 1986
Engine Model: M-30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 24 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 3 (24 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (20 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Fiberglass (30 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 5
Number of heads: 1
Depthsounder - Datamarine 5200
Wind speed and direction - Datamarine API digital wind speed
Autopilot - Raymarine EV-100
Compass - Danforth
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Solar panel - kyocera 65 Watt w/ dual battery controller
Accommodations The cabin has a warm teak/holly sole with wainscot and teak accents and interior lighting is generously provided by 10 opening bronze ports. Ventilation is via 2 opening hatches, plus 2 dorade boxes on the coach roof. The main salon has a single settee berth to port, and a pull-out double settee berth to starboard. A large, solid teak drop-leaf table easily sits 4 for dinner and fold conveniently out of the way while underway to provide easy access forward. 2 hanging lockers (his and hers) can accommodate a full crews sets of foul weather gear with room to spare, plus the outboard storage lockers to port and starboard provide ample storage for an extended voyage stores. The oversized head and separate shower to starboard. Ventilation in the forward V-berth is provided by a second hatch and the berth can accommodate 2 adults and has 3 additional drawers for storage plus supply storage beneath the berth.
Galley The insulated icebox has an Adler Barbour refrigeration with 2 internal shelves. The CNG 3 burner stove and oven is ready for gourmet meals on the water and the dual stainless sinks makes clean-up a breeze. Ample storage of provisions and cooking supplies makes meal preparation options endless, but also provides for quick hot meals even when the weather turns nautical.
Sail Plan The CD330 has a cutter rig with a main that is easily managed with the additional lazy jacks and dual reefing points. The main has a new (2016) custom sail cover from Hardin Sails to incorporate the lazy jacks, and the matching staysail cover was refurbished. The club-footed self-tending staysail makes tacking while single-handed easy. The high cut Yankee on a Harken furler provides a very balanced sail plan without reducing forward visibility. All running rigging was replaced with New England Rope in 2016 and is oversized for comfortable handling.
Engine/Mechanical Systems Westerbeke M-30 that was removed and professionally rebuilt by Hansen Marine, Maine in 2006 (including new transmission and upgraded alternator)
- 3 x Group 31 deep cycle marine batteries (2 x house bank, 1 x reserve) that we recharge via Morning Star solar panel and controller
- A single 20 gallon aluminum diesel fuel tank provides significant cruising capabilities (we typically use 4-10 gallons per season)
- 3 portable water tanks (port, starboard, and bow) provide 74 gallons of water storage
- The manual head provides both thru-hull discharge as well we discharge into a glass reinforced 30 gallon holding tank.
- 6 gallon electric shoreline water heater is located in port cockpit locker.
- Mercury 2HP outboard on teak outboard mounting bracket
- Aluminum spinnaker pole
- Bow/Stern navigation lights and mast mounted steaming light
- Stern mounted Kyocera KCM65 ? 65 Watt solar panel and dual battery controller
- CQR Anchor on bowsprit with 30’ of 5/16 chain pendant and 150’ of line accessible via a bronze hawse hole in the bow or from interior cabin via locker access in v-berth.
- Full Fairclough winter cover and frame system that is enhanced to accommodate winter storage with rigging in place or removed (reconditioned 2015)
- Helm Station:
- NEW Raymarine EV-100 wheel autopilot ($1600)
- Raymarine digital HD chartplotter/radar dome and helm mounted display
- Datamarine 5200 Depth meter w/ alarm
- Datamarine API digital wind speed
- VDO rudder angle
- Danforth compass
- Navigation Station
- Furuno GP-35 GPS
- Solar panel dual battery bank controller and remote monitoring
- Horizon UHF with mast mounted antenna
- Aiwa CD/Stereo with Jensen marine speakers
- Trip Log
- Adler Barbour refrigeration
- Automatic and manual bilge pumps
- Hot / Cold pressurized water in galley and head
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.