- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Clearwater, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 149,900
- Sale Pending
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION NOW $149900.00 Owner is motivated!
A major amount of maintenance work has been completed in 2013. A Feb 2013 survey is available to serious prospects.
FURTHUR is a 1986 example of this venerable, Finnish, Aarniapalo designed motorsailer. She is very well equipped for short-handed sailing with an accomodation plan suitable to passaging or liveaboard.
Boatbuilding Finns long ago hallmarked there yachts with and set the standard in,"fit and finish," and FURTHUR is no exception to the rule.
Please contact Robert Beaumont at 781-799-6849
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 43 ft 4 in
Beam: 12 ft 2 in
LWL: 37 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 11 in
Displacement: 39700 lbs
Ballast: 12100 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 57 ft 6 in
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Cruising Speed: 8 knots @ 1750 RPM
Maximum Speed: 9 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (142 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (26 Gallons)
- 8KW Westerbeke genset, approx. 450 hrs
- 110V Shorepower breakered distrbution panel
- 12V breakered distribution panel
- 6 Cylinder Ford Lehman Diesel, 2400hrs approx.
- Vetus Bowthruster, joystick control at both stations
- 24" Gori variable-pitch feathering prop, about AN EXTRA KNOT UNDER SAIL
FURTHUR has an extremely large aft cabin with head and stall shower ensuite. There are twin seaberths arranged Port & Starboard. There are 6 opening portlights for light and ventilation
The pilothouse has L-shaped settees reflecting one another Port & Starboard with the inside helm and Nav station /charttable forward. There are Pilothouse doors in the forward corners of the wheelhouse. These doors and an large overhead hatch provide plenty of natural light and ventilation while other large fixed pilothouse windows allow for 360 degree visibility the Hallmark of these Finnish-built motorsailers.
Forward and down a couple of steps is the main saloon with a generous Ushaped, convering settee to port and counters and storage to starboard. The galley is forward and opposite the forward head.
All the way forward is a V-berthed guest cabin.
- Aquamarine airconditioning
Espar diesel=fired heater ducted, all cabins
- Raymarine E series GPS, chartplotter
- Raymarine 24 MI Radar
- Raymarine 650 Autopilot w/ remote control panel at aft helm
- B&G depthsounder w/ repeater at aft helm
- B&G sail monitor w/ repeater for aft helm station
- Suunto compass upper station
- Sony CD player pilothouse
- KVH cmpass
- Autohelm rudder angle indicator at helm on deck
- Hood mainsail, furling
- Hood Stoway mast, hydraulic
- Hood genoa w/u/v protection, furling
- Profurl furler, electric
- Harken #46 CST primary winches, hydraulic
DECK & HULL
- Maxwell Nillson electric windlass w, chain gypsy and warping drum
- CQR plow anchor on bowpulpit roller w 150' chain rode
- Danforth #50
- 2 dorades w/ chrome cowls
- Custom table and bench seating on aft deck
- Canvas mooring covers where appropriate
- S/S fender holders
- Matsuba air horn
- Teak decks
- Swim ladder at transom
- (2) Lewmar 46 ST winches, 2 speed
- (1) lewmar 30 ST winch
- Helman's seat
- Fenders & Docklines
- Mainsheet traveller
- S/S davits
- Horeshoe buoys
The Galley is forward and to Port
- Force 10 gimballed electric stove, 3 burner w/ oven
- GE convection/microwave oven
- Double S/S sink w Hot & Cold pressure water, and seawater footpump
- Grunert refrigerated ice box in Galley
- Grunert toploading freezer opposite to starboard
2013 Maintenance,Repairs, Improvements
A St Petersburg, FL Boat yard hauled FURTHUR in 2012 and stripped bottom, dried bottom and then prepped, barriercoated and painted bottom with antifouling; essentially a new bottom, completed in Feb 2013.
Spring 2013 Fuel removed and polished.
August - December 2013--A King's Point Merchant Marine Academy alumnus holding a chief engineer's license (Has been chief engineer on several large yachts and ships taking him around the world) has been going through the boats mechanical systems.
Genset- new sighting glass raw water filter, impellor and routine service. New Gen starting batt, group 27, 2012
New S / S muffler
New riser hose
Exhaust elbow removed, checked and reinstalled.
Manifold removed cleaned and reinstalled
Forward toilet replaced withJabsco manual head
Aft Crown electric toilet rebuilt and reinstalled; all sanitation hoses replaced.
Air conditioning aft unit rewired and new switch installed.
Batteries Fall 2013 3 NEW 8 D batteries installed
New Battery Switch
New Bilge pump and switch installed
2013-- handrails stripped and revarnished, other brightwork touched up.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.