1986 Island Gypsy Sedan Trawler (Hull #58)
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- South Berwick, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 79,500
OWNER ANXIOUS FOR WINTER SALE
Here is an excellent opportunity to own a handsome 32' trawler with a "roomy back porch" for enjoying evening cocktails, that has had an extensive 5 year refit since 2010. Her exterior shows like a "10"; her interior shows very well. Please note all the upgrades - bow thruster, new electronics, complete bottom epoxy job, new Awlcraft process on hull and superstructure, new batteries, new upholstery, and so much more.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 44 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Jiang Hue, China
Designer: Harvey Halvorsen
LOA: 32 ft 1 in
LWL: 29 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 6 in
Displacement: 16500 lbs
Total Power: 135 HP
Engine Brand: Ford Lehman
Engine Model: 272SE
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 135 HP
EXTENSIVE REFIT DONE 2008 - 2015:
- 2010 Removed all gelcoat donw to fiberglass; Hull painted white with Awlcraft paint.
- 2008 bottom peeled, then epoxy barrier coated.
- 2010 Every window and portlight removed, and replaced with safety glass, adding new drains to new mahogany window frames.
- 2008 Awlcraft painted white superstructure and trunk cabin.
- Fiberglass rudder, redesigned for quicker turns.
- All exterior teak was stripped and refinished with many coats of varnish; teak rubrails were cetoled for ease of maintaining.
- New solid teak paneled helm door built and varnished.
- 2014 new Vetus Bow Thruster installed with separate, designated battery.
- 2010 new dark blue Bimini with cover installed on flybridge.
- 2010 new Sitka spruce spar built with spreader lights - helps to raise dinghy.
- 2010 Raymarine RL80 CRC Plus radar -12" screen.
- 2010 Raymarine RL80 CRC GPS-Plotter; one unit at upper helm, one below (both units interfaced).
- Raymarine 120 GPS receiver.
- 2010 new VHF Galaxy antenna.
- Garmin 440 fishfinder/GPS at lower helm.
- 2010 Lowrance 3200 depthsounder (upper helm); with two separate transducers.
- 2010 Raymarine ST 6002 autopilot.
- Uniden VHF with remote for flybridge.
- Ritchie Navigation compass installed at lower helm.
- 2014 new PSS dripless shaft seal, new S/S shaft and prop reconditioned.
- 2014 new Six AGM batteries installed: two for house, two for Heart 2000 inverter-charger, one for Bow Thruster, and one for windlass.
HULL & DECK:
- White hull, new Awlcraft 2000 paint 2010, dark blue boottop, blue bottom.
- Solid fiberglass hull; varnished teak transom, completely refinished 2010.
- Teak over fiberglass decks and aft cockpit, all in very good condition.
- Awlcraft 2000 white painted superstructure and trunk cabin 2010.
- Wide teak swim platform and transom door.
- Redesigned fiberglass rudder, long keel with skeg to protect bronze prop.
- S/S bow rail, S/S and heavy duty bronze deck hardware
- Teak bowsprit to house; 45 lb CQR anchor.
- All deck hardware was removed, rebedded and refastened with bronze fasteners.
- Integrally moulded fiberglass rubrail with bronze half-round.
- Dual helms with S/S cable to tiller arm steering.
- New painted white radar mast with spreader lights.
- S/S stanchions and lifelines forward to bow rail.
- 12V Ideal windlass at bow with windlass cover.
- New Venturi windscreen on flybridge.
- S/S & teak ladder to flybrige; flybridge has centerline swivel seat with cover and two bench seats, port and starboard.
- Port helms have varnished teak spoked steering wheels.
- Older flybridge cushions are off white vinyl.
- Older blue flybridge cover, needs some repairs.
Fuel: 250 gallons in two 125 gallon tanks.
Water: 100 gallons in S/S tank.
Holding 40 gallons in new 2010 poly tank.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Single Ford Lehman 272SE 135 hp, 6 cylinder diesel, FWC.
- Approximately 2984 hours as seen on the hour meter.
- Cruising speed: 7.0-8.0 knots @ 1800 RPM.
- Maximum speed: 8.5-9.8 knots @ 2400 RPM.
- Velvet Drive 1336 2:1 reduction gear.
- 1 1/2" S/S shaft.
- 3 bladed Michigan 24 x 16 LH prop, reconditioned.
- Razor cutter on shaft.
- Racor 500M fuel-water filter.
- Vernalift muffler.
- Morse throttle controls.
- Vetus Bow Thruster with controls at both stations.
- Tach, voltmeter, engine temp, oil pressure, ammeter gauges.
- 12V engine room blower.
- 12V DC-110V AC electrical systems with AC-DC circuit breaker panels.
- 2014 Six AGM 12V batteries; 2 Group 24's; 2 Group 31's, and two 4D batteries with Perko battery switches.
- Heart Interface 2000 inverter/charger.
- 100 amp alternator.
- 110V shore power with shore cords.
- Two Rule electric bilge pumps and one manual bilge pump.
- For five.
- Owner's cabin forward with vee berths, chain locker, teak finished lockers and drawers.
- Next aft to starboard is the enclosed head with S/S sink, Raritan W.C. telephone-style shower, hot and cold pressure water.
- Hanging lockers are opposite to port.
- Up several steps to the main salon.
- The lower helm is to starboard with sliding door to access deck.
- Electronics and instruments are located overhead.
- To port is the side galley, followed aft by a single settee with large storage area under.
- To starboard is an L-shaped dinette which converts to a double berth and easily seats four for dining.
- The cockpit accommodates 4-6 guests.
- A teak ladder leads to a spacious flybridge with a centerline swivel helmsman seat, two port and starboard bench seats for guests.
- Interior joinerwork is in first class condition with varnished parquet soles and 2010 reupholstered light gray Ultrasuede salon cushions.
- Engel 12V/110V refrigerator/freezer with varnished teak door.
- 4 burner Magic Chef propane stove and oven.
- 6 gallon hot water heater.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Dish lockers; trash compartment with access from side deck.
- 2010 Raymarine RL80 CRC Plus radar, 12" screen.
- 2010 Raymarine RL80 CRC GPS-Plotter.
- 2010 Garmin 440S GPS depth, speed, plotter.
- 2010 Raymarine ST6002 autopilot.
- Two Ritchie 5" compass.
- New Raymarine VHF; Uniden VHF.
- New Lowrance 3200 depthsounder on upper helm (two separate transducers).
- Clarion CD/AM/FM stereo with two Bose speakers on salon and two on flybridge.
- Boston Chelsea clock; high tide clock.
- Ensign and staff; swim ladder.
- Four fenders with fleece covers.
- Docklines, life jackets, fire extinguishers.
- Robert E White barometer.
- 110V brass reading lamp in salon.
- Spare Danforth anchor with 25' chain lead and spare rode.
- 20 lb LPG tank with shutoffs at tank and galley.
- USCG equipment; vessel passed USCG inspection in October 2015.
- Boathook, bell, horn.
- Hot and cold cockpit shower.
- Windshield wipers.
- Light blue covers for all salon portlights.
COMMENTS: Here is an excellent opportunity to own a handsome 32' trawler with a "roomy back porch" for enjoying evening cocktails, that has had an extensive 5 year refit since 2010. Her exterior shows like a "10"; her interior shows very well. Please note all the upgrades - bow thruster, new electronics, complete bottom epoxy job, new Awlcraft process on hull and superstructure, new batteries, new upholstery, and so much more.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Other Boats from Gray & Gray Yacht Brokers, Inc.
Kittery, ME, United States