1986 C&C 41
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Salem, MA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 39,900
The C&C 41 is a wonderful blend of speed, comfortable accommodations and good looks.
Brilliant is a nice example of this model with some significant updates. Over the past five years she has received:
- new rod rigging
- new running rigging
- new Harken jib furler
- new Harken hydraulic backstay adjuster
- new bow pulpit
- new lifelines
- new stainless stemhead fitting with bow roller
- new canvas covers
- new chart plotter & radar
- new fresh water plumbing (needs completion)
- new fresh water tank
- new inverter
- new wiring
- new LED lighting
- new running lights
- new BBQ
- and more
Health forces sale, and Brilliant is priced to sell. OFFERS ARE ENCOURAGED.
Contact Sam Pollard at 617-529-6153
Please contact Sam Pollard at 781-631-4910
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Rob Ball
LOA: 41 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 11 in
LWL: 33 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 10 in
Displacement: 17500 lbs
Ballast: 8000 lbs
Total Power: 34 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1985
Engine Model: 3HMF
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1502
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 34 HP
Fuel Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (20 Gallons)
- Yanmar 3HM35F 34hp diesel, 1985 with 1502 hours reported on meter
Fresh Water: 2 x 30 Gal.
The interior is finished in oiled teak with attractive and tasteful upholstery and cushions, with a teak and holly sole. New LED lighting, with additional lighting provided by three brass oil lamps. Ships clock & barometer included.
The master stateroom is forward. The large vee-berth comfortably sleeps two and provides overhead shelving port & starboard. There is a hanging locker and storage lockers to port, and ample ventilation is provided by an opening hatch above.
Next aft to starboard is the head, which is equipped with a vanity, shower, and opening hatch for ventilation. There is plenty of storage in the cabinets provided.
Next aft is the main salon. The port settee and the pilot berth above it sleeps two. The dinette to starboard sleeps one and the pilot berth above sleeps another. There are water tanks under each settee. The teak drop-leaf table in the center of the main saloon provides ample table space and a large opening hatch above ventilates the area well. New LED lighting, as well as 3 oil lamps.
Next aft to port is a full size navigation station. Aft of the nav station is a seven foot double quarterberth. Opposite the navigation station to starboard is a spacious U-shaped galley.
Located to starboard of the companionway, the galley is equipped with a three burner propane stove with oven, a hot and cold pressure water system with a hand pump backup for both fresh and salt water, a two compartment stainless steel sink, and a spacious ice box with 12V refrigeration. There is lots of storage, and a hidden trash bin beneath the sink. Cutting board covers are provided for the stove and sink to further increase available counter space when preparing and serving food.
- 12V Nova Kool refrigeration
- Raritan 6-gallon HW heater (engine/AC)
- 3-burner Hillrange LPG stove w/ oven
Electronics & Navigation
- VHF Radio: Standard Horizon Matrix GX3000S
- B&G Speed and Depth.
- B&G Windspeed & Direction
- B&G Depth & Sailing monitors at the Nav Station
- Garmin GPSmap 4212 chartplotter at helm
- Garmin Radar on mast fitting with protective guard rail
- Pedestal mounted compass
- 120V and 12V systems
- three batteries (2 house, 1 start)
- 30 amp Battery charger
- 1050 Watt Vanner Model 20 Inverter
- All new interior wiring.
- dockside electrical cables.
- Stereo with Bose speakers
- Bow pulpit new 2013
- Stainless Steel Stemhead fitting new 2013 with built-in anchor roller
- Large anchor locker forward with deck hatch
- Ground Tackle: Details coming soon
- New lifelines 2013
- Three Overhead hatches, one opening port.
- Wide side-decks
- Teak cockpit combings replaced 2013
- Wheel steering, wheel replaced 2013 with elkhide cover.
- Large cockpit locker to port
- Raised helm seat
- Transom-mounted swim ladder
- LifeSling MOB system on stern rail
- New Rail-mounted BBQ grill
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit
- Cockpit speakers
- Canvas: new helm cover, new mainsail cover, removable shade awning (no dodger)
Sails & Rigging
- Mast recently repainted white, optimally tapered w/tripple spreader-rig.
- New Harken Hydraulic Backstay adjuster.
- Navtec rod-rigging, new 2013
- Harken roller-furling, new 2013
- Running rigging replaced between 2013-2015
- Dacron Mainsail & Genoa (Details coming)
- New mainsail cover
- Spinnaker pole and spin gear (TBD)
- Adjustable baby stay
- Rigid boom vang
- All control lines led aft through line clutches on deckhouse
- Winches: Barient 32 S/T 2-sp primaries, 2 Barient 24 sheeting winches on deckhouse, 2 Barient S/T 23 winches on deckhouse for halyards & reefing
Adequate lines & fenders
NOTE: personal items not included
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.