1986 C&C 27 Mark V
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Bristol, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 9,000
BUYERS WILL APPRECIATE THE SUPERB CONDITION OF THIS VESSEL. NO DECK ISSUES OR MOISTURE ISSUES.
VERY GOOD VALUE
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: C&C Yachts
Designer: Robert Ball
LOA: 26 ft 6 in
Beam: 9 ft 3 in
LWL: 23 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 6 in
Displacement: 5080 lbs
Ballast: 2075 lbs
Total Power: 8 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1987
Engine Model: 1GM10
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 8 HP
HULL & DECK:
- White gelcoat hull, double blue boot, gray bottom.
- 2015 Bottom soda blasted, Epoxy barrier coated and two coats of bottom paint.
- Fiberglass decks refinished with gray non-skid Interlux.
- Swim ladder, transom-mounted.
- S/S bow rail, stern rail & double lifelines.
- Aluminum extruded toerail.
- Bronze seacocks.
- Tiller steering in self-bailing cockpit, with tiller cover.
- Fin keel; spade rudder.
Fuel: 12 gallons in aluminum tank.
Water: 20 gallons in poly tank.
Holding: New 2018 bladder tank (to be installed this spring); new hoses & y-valve.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Single 1987 Yanmar 1GM10 diesel, 8 hp, 1 cylinder, FWC.
- Less than 1500 hours according to Seller; no hour meter.
- 2013 new hoses, belts, filters.
- 2010 new waterlift muffler.
- New fuel gauge.
- Manuals for engine.
- 12V electrical system only.
- Two AGM Group 24 12V batteries with selector switch - 3 years old.
- Circuit breaker panel.
- 12V bilge pump and manual pump.
- For 4.
- Forward vee berth sleeps two, port and starboard settees, and quarter berth for one.
- Galley to starboard includes single S/S sink, 2 burner alcohol stove, ice chest with 12V refrigeration, dish lockers and manual hand pump.
- Teak bulkhead mounted table.
- Par manual W.C. in enclosed head.
- Teak cabin sole.
- Light Blue cabin cushions.
- Bristol shades.
- Signet SL80 depth & knotmeter.
- Apelco VHF radio with masthead antenna.
- New Ritchie compass.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- 342 sq. ft sail area.
- Masthead sloop rig.
- Two Mainsails – approximately 20 years old and one 2006.
- Four jibs: 2008 150 Mylar genoa-not set for roller, 120% dacron jib (approximately 20 years old, in good shape), 90% dacron jib, 70% dacron jib.
- Spinnaker pole.
- Aluminum painted white mast and boom.
- Light green sailcover.
- Adjustable backstay.
- 1#18 Barient winch; 1#10 Barient winch; 2 primary winches; 2 secondary winches.
- Main halyard; 2 jib halyards.
- New Harken roller furler; Boom Kicker Boom Vang.
- New Harken traveler.
- No spinnaker.
- Halyards led aft to cockpit; Internal main and jib halyard.
- Spade anchor; lunch Danforth hook anchor; anchor rode and chain lead.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Boat stands.
- Boat hook.
- Life jackets.
- Portable searchlight.
- Horseshoe life ring.
- Fenders, docklines.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.