1986 Bayfield Cutter in Bahamas
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Fort Pierce, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 52,000
BAHAMA READY! Turnkey, Updated and ready to go! Well equipped, offshore cutter design with a graceful clipper bow and hour glass stern.
Ideally situated in Freeport, Bahamas to start your adventure.
Has been a freshwater boat with only 2 years in salt water. Currently owned and well maintained by a yacht repair professional.
Her extensive equipment inventory includes:
- NEW standing rigging 2018
- Rainman Watermaker 2018
- Solar panels 2018
- Wind generator 2018
- Portable generator
- AIS transponder 2018
- Maxprop feathering prop 2018
- Bottom painted March 2019
- Rebuilt stern tube
- Upgraded entire steering system
- Raymarine C80 chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot, WIFI router
- This boat is Canadian Registered and would mean no tax if purchased by a Canadian
- Vessel is located in Freeport, Bahamas
- 2017 Survey available
- Sold where is, seatrial and haul are ability are limited in current location
Please contact listing broker Kim Korman Hawn at 772-489-0110 or email kim@fcmyachts to schedule your appointment.
Please contact Kim Korman Hawn at 772-489-0110
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 41 ft 4 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
Length on Deck: 36 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 9 in
Displacement: 18500 lbs
Total Power: 44 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1986
Engine Model: 4JHE
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1745
Engine Power: 44 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (55 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (25 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
This beautiful vessel sleeps up to 7 people in 2 private cabins. Accomodations in the Forward Double Offset Pullman, main salon and quarter berth double. Private head with a separate stall shower and tub. Next to it is the navigation table. The hinged navigation seat folds down when not in use and doubles as a storage chest.
The main salon features a Butterfly hatch over a fixed dining table with 2 large drop down leaves. A large comfortable settee with blue upholstery is to starboard and a “L” shaped settee to port which makes into a double berth.
Aft of the main salon and to starboard is a “L” shaped galley.
Opposite the Galley and to port of the companionway, is the aft cabin with double berth, hanging locker and additional storage.
- Beautiful teak joinery and cabinets with louvered doors
- Teak and holly sole
- 6'3" headroom
- Sigma diesel heater (needs testing)
- Forward stateroom Double Pullman offset berth
- Vanity seat, hanging locker, drawer and cabinet storage
- Aft stateroom double berth
- Head with tub and shower
- Navigation table with chest seat
- L shaped galley
- Abundant storage and provisioning space
- Brass hanging oil lamp
- Book shelves and reading lights
- Hanging lockers and cabinets
- Excellent ventilation and natural light
- 5 Opening hatches with screens
- Salon features a traditional Butterfly hatch
- 10 Opening ports
- 12V fans
- Complete with bed sheets, pots, pans, dishes, glassware, etc.
Aft of the main salon and to starboard is a “L” shaped galley
- Origo 2 burner stove & oven
- 12lb propane tank
- Dickinson SeaBQ grill
- 12V top loading Refrigerator and freezer
- Stainless Steel sink
- Hot & cold Pressure water system
- 5 gal Hot water heater
- Seawater brass hand pump
- 4 cabinets and drawers
- generous counter space
- 2 additional storage shelves under companionway
Sails and Rigging
- NEW Standing rigging 2018!
- Ultrafurl head sail furler
- Ultrafurl stay sail furler
- Extending whisker pole
- Slab main reefing system (slab or furl)
- Main full batten 2 reef lazyjacks
- Reefable Genoa
- Genoa #1
- Raymarine C80 chart plotter / GPS
- Raymarine C80 radar
- AIS I-Marine transponder (send / receive)
- Raymarine wheel pilot+ auto pilot
- Quark-elec WIFI NMEA multiplexer
- Raymarine i7 depth Instrument
- Raymarine i7 wind Instrument
- Raymarine i7 speed / Log Instrument
- Standard Horizon GX3000s VHF
- Ritchie compass 1 on pedestal
- Plastimo compass 2 & 3 on bulkhead
- Bistorm Badboy WIFI antenna and router
- ACR EPIRB
- 19' LCD computer monitor on swing arm
- Maptech and explorer paper navigation charts
- Dual AM/FM radio / mp3 player stereo with cabin and cockpit speakers
Ground tackle and deck equipment
- Lofrans Kobra windlass
- Delta 45lbs anchor
- Bruce 35lbs anchor
- Fortress G23 anchor
- 3/8 - 200' chain and 3/8 - 50' chain with 200' nylon rope
- Westmarine 310 Foldable wooden floor dinghy
- 5hp Mercury 2 cycle outboard with 3 USG exernal tank
- Outboard motor bracket rail mount
- Atkins & Hoyle foldable dinghy davits
- Folding cockpit table
- Boarding ladder
- Cockpit cushions
- NEW SS lifelines 2018
- Life jackets
- Force life sling
- Heaving line / device
- MOB pole
- Radar reflectors
- Fire extinguishers
- Jack lines
- Bosun's chair
- Winch handles
- Anchor snubber
Deck and Hull construction
- Classic Gozzard style offshore cutter design
- Cutter rigged
- Graceful clipper bow
- 5′ bowsprit w/teak platform and bow roller
- Hour glass stern
- Full keel with cutaway forefoot
- Hand laminated FRP hull
- All structural bulkheads are of marine grade plywood, bonded to the hull with fiberglass overlay.
- Molded boot and cove stripes.
- Internal ballast is encapsulated cast lead.
- Hull to deck joint is legendary… with overlay, bedded and aluminum toerail fastened with 5/16” stainless steel bolts on six inch centers.
- Rudder is supported top and bottom on stainless steel shaft and steel torque plates. Rudder sits on bronze shoe.
- The deck is crafted of hand laminated FRP, balsa cored for stiffness and strength and locally reinforced in high stress areas.
- Molded non skid in all work areas.
- Double lifelines with P&S boarding gates.
- 5′ molded bulworks provides seagoing security on deck.
- Natural teak handrails on cabin top.
- Teak trim and taffrail in cockpit.
- 44hp Yanmar 4JHE engine with 1745 hours
- Kanzaki transmission
- Racor 500 fuel filtration
- Maxprop feathering prop
- Solid state fuel lift pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Rule 1100Gph bilge pump
- Johnson 2700Gph bilge pump
- Manual Jabsco head
- Johnson SPX macerator pump
- Jabsco pressure water
- Rainman portable - 110V water maker AC works with Honda 2000
- 5 USG water heater - electric / heat exchanger
- Shower sump pump
- Powerline 120Ah alternator
- NEW 2019 - 4 x 6V total 380Ah house band and 90Ah starter batteries
- Charles battery charger
- 500w Inverter
- 2 x 100w flexible solar on bimini with MPPT controller
- Israbreeze 500w wind generator
- Honda 2000eu portable generator
- 30A shore power cable (New 2018)
- Brother project 211 sewing machine
- Mustang survival suit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Florida Coast Marine, Inc.
Cutter Affordable Fun
Fort Pierce, FL, United States