1985 Bruce Roberts Coast 34
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Nanaimo, BC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 79,900 (US$ 60,412)
Clean and true to her name s/v "Copacetic" is ready to cruise the PNW or where she knows best...OFFSHORE!
LAUNCHED IN 1989
Coast 34's are over the top solid double ended passage-makers with excellent accommodations and deck space. This vessel has a lead encapsulated cruising fin keel that protects the prop and a strong skeg hung rudder. A fantastic use of space and storage within these boats; this combined with terrific sea keeping capabilities make these vessels desirable for extended cruising.
This particular vessel was commissioned by a couple looking to go blue water cruising and had the hull laid up a thicker as well as positioned the lead lower in the keel and......THE BEST ENGINE ACCESS EVER TO SEE THE 2009YANMAR DIESEL ENGINE!
Come see s/v Copacetic - Call our office today for a tour!
Great Boats....Great Service!
Call or email firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-755-5887
Please contact Charles Petersen at (250)755-5887
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 34 ft 4 in
Beam: 11 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Displacement: 17000 lbs
Total Power: 36 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2009
Engine Model: 3JH4E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 495
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 36 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (250 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (190 Liters)
Number of heads: 1
The interior cabin features a stateroom with Portside berth and storage forward; an enclosed head with vanity sink and toilet. Moving aft, a salon/dinette with starboard settee and port side U-Shaped dinette. The galley features a counter mounted sink, range and icebox. A hinged counter section in the galley provides additional counter space and access to the engine. On the starboard side, a navigation station followed by an aft quarter berth.
- Hot/ Cold Hand Shower (Cockpit)
- Jabsco Manual Marine Toilet
- Holding Tank
- "Force-10" 3-Burner Propane Range with Oven
- Top Opening Icebox
- "Dickinson" Propane Bulkhead Heater
- "Force-10" Water Heater with AC Electric and Engine Coolant Heating Coils
- (2x) 20 lb. Propane Cylinders with Solenoid Valve/Vapour Detection
Electronics & Navigation
- "Navman Tracker 5600" Chart Plotter
- "I-Com IC-M59" VHF
- "Navman 3100" Depth Sounder
- "Furuno 1621" Radar
- "Simrad WP32" Autopilot
- "Autohelm" Wind Speed and Direction Indicator
- "Kenwood" AM/FM/CD
- The new 36hp Yanmar diesel was installed new in (2009)
- A Vetus Marine Muffler (2009)
- An Aquadrive system is set up on this vessel (reduces noise, vibration and allows for flexible alignment.
- New 17 X 14 Bronze propeller in (2009)
Electrical Supply Systems
- (1x) 12V Group 27 Start Battery
- (4x) GC 6V House Batteries
- "ProTech 4" AC Smart Charger
- "Marinco" 30 Amp Twist-Lock Shore Connection
- 45 lb. "CQR" Anchor
- 3/8" Galvanized Chain 200'
- "Lofrans Cayman 88" 12V Electric Windlass
Sails & Rigging
- Fully Battened Mainsail - UK Main 6.5/10
- Furling Genoa - Harken Furler
- Genoa Hank On Staysail
- Storm Jib
- Gennaker/ Cruising Spinnaker - Cruising Spinnaker
- Spinnaker/ Whisker Pole
- Winches; 2 x Anderson ST Sheet Winches, 2 x Anderson ST Halyard Winches; 1 x Anderson ST Reefing Winch.
- Steering Wheel - Chain & Cable to Quadrant
- Emergency Tiller
- Bilge Pump
- Radar Reflector
- Propane Detector
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.