1985 Baba 30
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Key West, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 62,500
Myrina, a Baba 30 that is the nicest I have seen, and well equipped! Great builder, great owner combine to make this Baba 30 special. From solid teak staving below, to furniture quality woodwork, to bow thruster, solar panels, refrigeration, wind generator, and roller furling headsail and staysail- a complete package.
Easy to handle and just flat out Beautiful!!!
Please contact Richard Kahn CPYB for more information and to see (410) 268-4100, 40-980-5096 (cell), email@example.com
Please contact Richard Kahn at 410-268-4100
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Ta Shing Yacht Builders
Designer: Bob Perry
LOA: 30 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 10 in
Displacement: 12500 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1985
Engine Model: Yanmar 30GM30F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1320
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (70 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
- All fluids and filters changed every season.
- 2012 replaced stuffing box packing and rudder shaft packing.
- 2007- All engine hoses replaced.
- Dual spin on racor fuel water seperators as the primary filters.
- Original tan bark sails
- Main sail, 130 Genoa (in storage in Pennsylvania), Storm sail and Yankee
- Headsail roller furling
- Staysail roller furling
- Raymarine E80 multifunction display mounted on nav. station
- Raymarine ST60 wind, speed and depth mount in cockpit on bulkhead.
- Raymarine 2KW mast mounted radar.
- Standard Horizon VHF mounted at nav. station
- 15 inch flat screen tv/dvd mounted on salon cabin bulkhead.
- cd player mounted at nav. station.
- House battery bank (200 amp) with separate engine starting battery.
- Below-deck Raymarine Autopilot
- 2007 Canvas, new bimini and frame installed.
- Custom made winter storage canvas boat cover (2007)- the cover is currently in storage in Pennsylvania, will be delivered along with genoa
- 2016 dodger with removable panels and connector
- Rocna 33# with 100' chain and 400' rode
- CQR 25# with 100' chain and 225' rode
The layout is fairly straightforward with the galley to port below the companionway, the nav station opposite. An almost triangular-shaped head is to starboard, forward of the saloon, and the V-berth fills the bow. With the exception of countertops in the galley, all of the surfaces are teak, which is beautiful!
The nav table is 28″ wide, and 17″ deep. A cabinet 26″ wide, 14″ high and 12″ deep is on the forward edge of the nav station and an additional 50″ x 9″ shelf provides room for books and other instruments.
The engine is accessible by removing the companionway steps and cover.
The galley is a typical U-shaped affair with the refrigeration aft, a gimbaled two-burner stove and a dry locker and sink forward. Countertops are as large as those found on bigger boats.
Living spaces are equally spacious, partially attributable to the boat’s 10′ 6″ beam and 6′ 4″ headroom. The port settee is 6′ long and the starboard settee is 50″. Three storage compartments measuring 20″ wide, 21″ tall and 16″ deep are located on both sides of the boat, above which are enclosed cabinets more than 24″ long.
Water tanks are below the settees, and fuel tank is located below the cabin sole.
The head is large enough to be functional. It measures 31″ deep and 42″ wide, and is equipped with a circular stainless sink. The medicine cabinet is large enough for some toiletries.
The hanging locker to port is 43″ high and 18″ wide-adequate, along with storage in cabinets below the 77″ x 60″ V-berth. The chain locker/forepeak is accessed through louvered teak doors.
- two burner propane stove and oven
- 12v refrigeration
- numerous drawers and cabinets and SS sink
- Bright work recoated every spring with sikkens cetol. Using cetol eliminates the time consuming task of applying varnish.
- Cetol used is a natural teak which is as close to real varnish as you can get.
- Tiger Windlass
- Propane stove and oven
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Shore power/shore power cord
- dodger and connector with removable panels
- 200 watts flexible solar panels
- 400 watts wind generator
- 12v refrigeration
- below deck Raymarine autopilot
- Vetus Bow Thruster with remote
- Standing and running rigging updated
- Bottom half of fuel tank removed and replaced with 3/8 stainless steel
- Rocna Vulcan #15kg (33lbs) added to bow spirit along with 100 ft 3/8 chain
- VHF radio changed for AIS/GPS
- Standard Horizon Matrix AIS/GPS with remote Mic
- Auto bilge switch with counter added
If you are in the market for an offshore capable boat, in unbelievable condition, with numerous recent upgrades, Myrina fits the bills Take a look!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from The Annapolis Sailyard
Deale, MD, United States
Deale, MD, United States
Bayfield, WI, United States