1985 Sabre 34 Sloop
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- South Amboy, NJ
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 25,900
Super clean and updated inside and out! This classic Sabre has been well cared for by her owner of 14 years. She has to be seen to be truly appreciated. Please see the full specifications for the long list of upgrades and details.
The motivated Seller's new boat is in so its time for this one to go.
This boat is located off-site. Please contact the listing broker, Jerry Thompson direct at (732) 299-8810 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule an appointment.
Please contact Jerry Thompson at 732-299-8810
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 33 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
LWL: 26 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 11400 lbs
Ballast: 4600 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 0 in
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Year Built: 1985
Engine Model: 4 Cylinder FWC
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1600
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (22 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (20 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (30 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Electrical Circuit: 12V
The Sabre 34 has comfortable accommodations for six in two cabins. The forward cabin has two 6'4 vee-berths with a filler to form a double, plus large storage compartments, drawers and lockers. The head has a toilet, vanity and sink with H/H shower. Across from the head is a large hanging locker beside a chest of three drawers. The main cabin has berths port and starboard plus a large airy quarterberth all with storage below. The starboard berth converts to a wide double. All berths are 6'4" long with fabric covered 4" mattresses. There are deep storage lockers behind the hinged berth backs The double leaf table folds up against a rack on the main bulkhead. Teak handrails are located throughout the cabin.
THe u-shaped galley has a gimballed two burner stovetop and oven, double stainless sink, a well insulated ice-box and abundant storage.
The nav station located across from the galley provides a large work surface and plenty of room for chart and other storage.
- Classic Sabre interior in very good condition. All visible surfaces are handcrafted teak while mahogany is used in concealed areas. the sole is striped teak.
- All fabrics in excellent condition
- This is an extremely tidy boat with no odors.
Hull, Deck and Rig
Cockpit:The large self-bailing cockpit is designed for maximum comfort on long cruises with careful attention to the correct seat, backrest and footwell dimensions. There are two large storage lockers as well as a convenient storage bin under the port seat. The helm is equipped with a 28" wheel, compass and engine controls and of course a teak cup holder. Protection from the elements is provided by a canvas dodger while an awning offers protection at anchor. Wheel and winch covers are provided.
Hull: The hull is a single unit hand laminated fiberglass molding with additional reinforcement in high stress areas.
Deck and Rig: The deck is fiberglass with a balsa core and a molded in nonskid surface. The toe rails, hand rails and trim are all teak. All teak is in excellent condition. All fiberglass surfaces are in excellent conditions with no stains or crazing observed. There is a large anchor locker on the foredeck. A welded double bow pulpit, stanchion posts, and stern rails serve to keep the crew on board.
- New Lifelines with Port and Starboard Boarding Gates(2016)
- New Halyards (2016)
- Standing Rigging Removed and Inspected (2017)
- Harken Rollerfurling
- Whisker Pole
- Painted Aluminum Mast is Keel Stepped
- (2) 46ST Self Tailing Primary Winches
- 35 lb. CQR Anchor w/ Chain and Rode
- Stainless Steel Dorade Vents
- Inboard and Outboard Genoa Tracks
- Transom Swim Ladder
- Cockpit Cushions
- Main sail with Sail Cover
- 140% Genoa on Harken Roller Furler
Power is provided by the reliable 27 four cylinder fresh water cooled diesel with 2:1 reduction and self bleeding fuel system. The engine has approximately 1,600 hours. The galley top and companionway remove for easy engine access. The heavy duty aluminum fuel tank has a capacity of 20 gallons.
- Racor 500FG Fuel Filter/Water Separator
- Manual and Automatic Bilge Pumps
- Emergency Tiller
- Stainless Steel Prop Shaft
- Sabre and other Operating Manuals
Electric systems consist of:
- 12 V DC and 120 V AC Electrical systems with 30 amp shore power cord (50 feet)
- 12 V Nova electrical panel with circuit breakers
- 120 V AC Nova Electrical panel with circuit breakers
- (2) 12 V Batteries (GRP 27 Deep Cycle Lead Acid New 2017)
- 50 Watt Flexible Solar Panel and Duo Battery Controller
The very functional electronics package consists of the following:
- Raymarine ST4000 Auto Pilot
- Furuno GP-31 GPS Navigator at Nav Station
- Raymarine ST60 Depth and Speed (Cockpit Bulkhead)
- Raytheon LDR 9900 Radar
- Richie Compass on Pedestal
- ICOM M422 VHF Radio with RAM Mic at Helm
- Clarion M475 AM/FM/CD Sound System with Cockpit and Bose 151 Environmental Salon speakers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Ambrose Yacht Sales LLC
South Amboy, NJ, United States