1985 Gulf 32 Pilothouse
cheap and easy
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Oak Harbor, WA
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 27,900
1984 Gulf 32 Pilothouse- This Bill Garden design is stout, capable, and comfortable. She is not just a great looking boat, but well suited to cruising Northwest waters under sail or power. She has cockpit mounted wheel steering, and a fully functional inside helm station.
Her full keel design provides great tracking underway, as well as rudder protection. Her sloop rig makes her easy to sail.
The “Up” galley & full beam salon/dinette are favorite features for those that have cruised aboard her.
- This is the perfect cruising boat or live-aboard for the PNW
- Interior and exterior control stations allow you to go boating year round.
- Efficient Universal diesel with 75 gallon fuel tank means huge range.
- 16,000 lb displacement provides great stability and comfortable motion, even in rough weather.
- The owners love this boat, but are looking to downsize to something trailerable.
Please make an advance appointment for all viewings.
Please contact Curtis Adams at (360) 679-6779
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Universal
Year Built: 1985
Engine Model: 5432 Diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2370
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 30 HP
- 30 HP Universal 5432
- NEW Zf-10 transmission
- Pressure water with heater
- 12V Refrigeration
- Gimballed 3 burner propane stove with oven
- Cozy Cabin propane heater
- Fully enclosed head with holding tank
- Shower in head compartment
- Sleeps 6- v berth, single settee, quarter berth, convertible double settee
- Standard Horizon VHF with remote handset for cockpit
- Chart plotter GPS
- Autohelm 5000 autopilot with interior and exterior controls, plus hand-held remote
- Depth sounder and speed indicator
- 3 head sails (150 genoa, working jib, storm jib)
- 1 main with 2 sets of reef points
- Spinnaker pole (sorry, so spinnaker)
- Self-tailing primary winches
- 22 lb Bruce anchor on 180' of galvanized chain
- 26 lb Danforth anchor on 20' of chain and 200' of nylon rode
- Manual windlass (lever operated- easily raise the anchor without using batteries)
- Magma propane grill
- Forespar MOB pole with horseshoe buoy
- Canvas covers for main, foredeck hatch, companionway, and steering pedestal
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Custom teak boarding ladder
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.