1985 Endeavour 35
- View Full Specifications
NEW TO MARKET FEB. 2020
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Stuart, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 25,900
We know our listings inside and out. We have been aboard every boat we represent. If the person you are corresponding with has never been aboard this vessel, and lacks firsthand knowledge and details on your very first inquire you are not speaking with the listing broker(s).
It's your turn to go sailing......
The Endeavour 35 is well rounded, great preforming comfortable cruiser.
Perfect for the single hander, the couple, or a small family, this boat will cruise far or near with one or many.
All New Thru-Hulls 2019
New 12v Windlass and Ground Tackle 2019
New High Output Balmar Alternator 2019
New Cutlass Bearing 2019
New Bottom Paint 2020
Bimini, Davits, Refrigeration, Marine Air Conditioning are just a few of the notable extras.
The boat was hauled and put in dry storage February 2020 due to change in Sellers cruising plans.
Please take a moment to visit the:
"Full Specs / Additional Details" to learn more about this vessel.
ALL PHOTOS TAKEN FEB. 2020
For more information please call 772.597.0707 and ask for the listing broker Joe.
Calling is the best way to reach us.
All showings are by appointment only. 1 to 3 days notice is always appreciated.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Endeavour Yachts
LOA: 35 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 2 in
LWL: 29 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 11 in
Displacement: 13250 lbs
Ballast: 5230 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 52 ft 6 in
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: HMF
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1000
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 27 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (67 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (35 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (10 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
As you descend the companionway steps from the large and spacious cockpit a feeling of openness and spaciousness greets you.
To starboard is the well appointed galley with wonderful countertop space, multiples of drawers and lockers, large top loading refrigeration box, 2 burner stove with oven, double stainless steel sinks, and well thought out touches that make time in the galley feel effortless.
- 16,000 BTU Marine Air Conditioning
- Large wrap-around design
- Formica surfaces
- Teak sea rails on all edges
- Top loading 12v Refrigeration
- Gimbaled two-burner Stainless Steel LPG stove with oven
- Pot and pan locker under stove
- Double stainless steel sink
- Hot & cold pressure water tap
- Deluxe teak dish rack & cutlery drawers
- Large storage areas above & below counter
Port of the galley is the fold down nav station and quarter berth featuring a large double berth, which doubles as the nav station seat. The nav table folds down out of the way to give good access to the berth. Next to the nav table is the A/C D/C electrical panels, and electronics area.
- Large fold down table
- Electronics cabinet w. master AC-DC electrical panels
- Owner installed equipment (see Electronics)
Forward of the nav station and galley is the large and open main salon. The salon's facing, pull-out settees allow for warm, friendly, face to face conversation. The storage below them let you bring along everything you need and even a little you don't. The teak and holly soles give the salon a rich feel and there is 6'4" headroom throughout the vessel.
- Interior Cushions and Upholstery dark blue
- Pullout double settee berth to port
- Single settee berth to starboard
- Teak cabinets & bookshelves outboard of both settees
- Large stowage areas each settee
- Hanging locker w. shelf over
- Unobstructed varnished teak & holly sole
- Large overhead hatch
- Numerous opening ports
- Overhead hand rails
- Removable teak companionway ladder w. engine access
- Teak bulkheads, cabinetry, and trim with hand-rubbed finish
- Teak louvered cabin & locker doors
- Teak & holly sole in main salon, and cabins with varnish finish
Forward of the salon to port is the head with shower featuring a large vanity, stainless sink, storage cabinets, and easy to clean walls.
- Teak trim
- Large vanity with polished stainless steel sink
- Storage cabinets
Forward of the head is the private forward stateroom featuring a large 6'6" V-berth, hanging locker, shelving, plus great lighting and ventilation from two opening ports and an opening overhead hatch.
- Privacy doors to salon & head compartment.
- Large double V-berth w. full-length teak shelves outboard
- Large stowage lockers under V-berth
- Generous hanging locker w. shelf over
- Two opening ports plus overhead hatch.
- Varnished teak and holly sole
- ICOM VHF
- Garmin 740 GPS Plotter w. Radar
- Datamarine Depth & Speed
- Raymarine Belt Driven Autopilot
- Ritchie Compass
- CD/AM/FM Radio Stereo System
- Garmin 182 GPS at Nav Station
- (1) Group 31 Battery for Engine
- (4) 6v House Batteries
- Balmar 100 Amp High Output Alternator NEW 2019
- Heart 1000 watt inverter charger
- Battery Charger
- Deluxe electric panels
- AC 30 amp dockside power system
- Circuit breakers for DC & AC systems
- DC & AC gauges
- Numerous interior outlets
- Numerous 12V interior lamps
- High-intensity running lights
- 6 Gal. Water heater
- Pressure water system
- Hot & cold water tap in galley & head
- LPG stove system w. remote solenoid shutoff
- Marine head with sanitation hose, direct overboard discharge or bypass valve into holding tank
- 14 gallon (US) holding tank w. sealed interior, deck pump out fitting
- 60 gallon (US) welded marine aluminum fresh water tank w. deck fill, gauges at panel & tank
- 20 gallon (US) welded marine aluminum fuel tank w. shutoff valve, deck fill, gauges in cockpit & tank
- Deck fittings for water, fuel and waste
- Electric bilge pump w. auto switch
- UL approved bronze thru-bolted flanged seacocks on all thru-hulls below waterline NEW 2019
The large aft cockpit is perfect for entertaining, relaxing and commanding the vessel. The helm is well laid out with engine controls and electronics in easy reach.
- Bimini and Front Panels
- Stainless steel wheel w. leather wrap
- Engine controls
- Ritchie pedestal mounted compass
- T-Shaped cockpit
The deck layout is functional and easy to traverse making moving about under sail or at anchor safe and effortless. Anchoring is made easy with a wonderful windlass and ground tackle package. While at anchor the tender and davit setup allows for easy deployment and storage utilizing davits.
- S.S. Dingy Davits
- 35# Delta Anchor w. 60' of Chain & 100' Rode NEW 2019
- 33# Bruce Anchor w. Chain & Rode
- 12v Maxwell Windlass w. Remote NEW 2019
- Welded stainless steel double bow rail & stern rail
- Stainless Steel Stanchions
- Double lifelines w. side gates- Top life line changed to S.S. rail
- Full-length teak cabin top hand rails
- Stainless steel anchor rollers w. chocks and deck pipes to forepeak
- Four mooring cleats
- Two spring line cleats
- Chocks & stainless steel chafe guards
- Multiple Opening ports- seals NEW 2020
- Two deck hatches
- Coaming storage boxes and bins
- Seat hatches with hasps and locks
- Molded fiberglass sliding companionway hatch w. sea hood
- Companionway drop boards of solid teak
- LPG deck storage bin
Sails and Rigging
Keel stepped anodized Mast
- Main Sail (above average cond. for age)
- 130 Furling Genoa (above average condition for age)
- Lazy Jacks
- Sail Cover
- Standing Rigging age unknown
- Genoa gear, including tracks, blocks, sheets and furling system
- Lewmar 46's sheet winches
- Lewmar 30 halyard winches
- Lewmar 30 sheet winches
- All halyards internal
- Convenient coaming storage bins for lines
- Midboom sheeting for unobstructed cockpit & dodger installation
- Main sheet traveler
- Adjustable topping lift
- 27 hp Yanmar three-cylinder, fresh water cooled, diesel 1996 2300 hrs.
- Starter NEW 2020
- 100 Amp Balmar Alternator NEW 2019
- Fluids and filters changed 2020
- Rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fiberglass bed with integral oil drip pan
- Fuel filter / water separator
- Sound control in engine compartment
- Bronze engine intake strainer
- Recessed cockpit instrument panel
- Engine control mounted on pedestal
- Marine Air Conditioning
- (2) Fire Extinguishers
- (6) Life Jackets
- Stainless Steel Dingy Davits
Written copy and photos contained in this listing are the sole property of Listing Broker excluding information or photos provided by the manufacturer or seller. Any reproduction in part or as a whole without written permission is prohibited.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Advantage Yacht Sales & Service Inc.
Indiantown, FL, United States