1984 Traditional Wooden Sloop 72ft.
- View Full Specifications
Traditional Wooden Sloop 72ft
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 195,000 Tax Paid (US$ 216,548)
One of the few legendary yachts of this kind maintained in top condition built in famous shipyard in Greece. A 72 feet rare traditional wooden yacht allowing ample living space and accommodation for 9/10 guests in 4 cabins. Continuously upgraded and maintained in top condition. VAT paid.
For more information and photographs, please visit our web site at www.yachtsgreece.com, under SALES/ MOTOR SAILERS / ref: MS/2324
Please contact Nikos O. Papadakis at +30 6944310140
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
- Length OA: 72ft
- Width: 19ft
- Draught: 9ft
- Gross Tonnage: 74
- Height in the Master cabins: 7.22 feet
- Height in the cockpit: 6.56 feet
- Height in the "Standard" cabins: 6.27 feet
- Master cabins Queen size beds: Max. length: 7.54 feet (average 6.56) Width 5.25 feet
- Double Berths in the "Standard" cabins: 6.26 feet X 4.26
- Bunk bed in the "Standard" cabins: 6.26 feet X 3.28
- Air conditioning in all the cabins
- Two MASTER cabins - Queen size double bed + desk + private bathroom + one with a removable child's bed.
- Two Standard cabins, a triple (double bed + a single up) & a double (using the shared bathroom).
- Air conditioning in the 4 cabins.
- For up to 9 adults consider the triple cabin - up to 10 guests.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.